Trial Thread 4/25/2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does that mean?? It doesnt matter if he didnt have a criminal record. A lot of people that murder dont have prior records it means diddly squat. JMO.....

the wool was sure pulled over that units eyes! JMO

i sure hope there will be changes made. I hope from here on in that place is wired for sound! MOO

McClintic was worried about her ill mother, asked if a friend could be on contact list to check up on her. Rafferty was approved.

RaffertyLFP: Cushing-Mitchener said each inmate had their own telephone record kept by Genest Rafferty approved for phone calls on April 24

Raferty approved for visits on April 27th.

RaffertyLFP: Rafferty was approved to visit McClintic at Genest on April 27

Wow.........In custody, a prime suspect in a murder, and TLM still manages to manipulate people to get what she wants. She wanted MR on her approved list and she got him on her approved list...........

JMO

by this time she was suspected of murder..what is she doing there and why are not the rules changed then... JMO

she is not a flippin patient at a hospital, she is a suspect for kidnap and murder. Oh brother! JMO

what a horse and pony show that is!! IMO

I wanted to triple like this!!!

Oh not all, imo. It may indicate that LE suspected him.

Salem

I thought LE might have allowed him to be approved........but apparently they didn't monitor any conversations..........so what would be the point?

JMO.......

I think MTR is a good liar. I think he has told his lawyer he is innocent and he has a lie for everything that has been said. Some story. Look at all the women he fooled. He fooled a lot of people. I dont think it matters if he is a lawyer or not MTR is a good liar and manipulator to get things to his way. JMO

I don't imagine defence lawyers are in the habit of inquiring whether their clients are guilty not. Bad for business! JMO

I dont get at all why there were no wire taps by this time?!?!?

Wow.........In custody, a prime suspect in a murder, and TLM still manages to manipulate people to get what she wants. She wanted MR on her approved list and she got him on her approved list...........

JMO
BBM
Not unlike Casey Anthony...

I thought LE might have allowed him to be approved........but apparently they didn't monitor any conversations..........so what would be the point?

JMO.......

Maybe to see if he showed? Maybe to see how he acted?

It sounds like this is a juvenile facility? If so, maybe it takes an act of your congress to get a tap on the phone there for her calls and there just wasn't enough time? Who knows? But... I don't think it has a thing to do with MR being "one of the good guys" or TLM's ability to manipulate.

Just my opinion,

Salem

What is everyone's thoughts on how MR handled calling, texting bbming all these other women, while he was with TLM?

My thoughts would get me banned....if I posted them here

Rafferty is a__________ JMO

today??? or on THAT day of TLM hearing.

I wonder if Rafferty has had any cold sore through out this trial with all the stress

Haven't heard anything in any report about him having any during this trial...at all

well it relates to how he was potentially able to manipulate her.

Rafferty is a master manipulator for sure imo the way he juggled all the woman for his own selfish needs baffles me

I firmly believe Rafferty manipulated TLM

jmo

I wonder if Rafferty has had any cold sore through out this trial with all the stress

Haven't heard anything in any report about him having any during this trial...at all

IMO he is so used to lying and getting away with it he probably thinks he's getting away with it. Probably thinks the women on the jury think he's hot. MOO

IMO he is so used to lying and getting away with it he probably thinks he's getting away with it. Probably thinks the women on the jury think he's hot. MOO

oh yes he likely thinks he still can get away with it; lie and manipulate and someone will believe him. Always worked before for him...JMO Ugh the thoughts of him just make me want to take a flea bath!! JMO

JMO.......

That is what i was thinking too. Also the guard in the same room watching the visit didn't hear anything because IMO she wasn't trying to listen in.

well it relates to how he was potentially able to manipulate her.

I don't think he made any actual voice phone calls to any of his other ladies until after TLM was booted out at the Variety store. Texts and BBM's are easy to cover as "business"

MOO

where the devil are all the nosey girlfriends and youth workers!! This is the least nosey bunch I have ever heard of!! JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx