Trial Thread 4/25/2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO he is so used to lying and getting away with it he probably thinks he's getting away with it. Probably thinks the women on the jury think he's hot. MOO

Sounds like Joran Van Der Sloot.

MOO

I know he had to keep TLM in check but I am still shocked at how brazen and bold he was. Showing up at her court dates? I suppose he wanted to know what was really going on. JMO

Rafferty is a master manipulator for sure imo the way he juggled all the woman for his own selfish needs baffles me

I firmly believe Rafferty manipulated TLM

jmo

hmm, I agree. I was looking for anyone who may be able to give a theory as to how he may have handled the texts / calls to all the other girlfriends while he was with TLM on April 8.

I saw the manipulation and control he had over TLM clearly when I watched the video showing them at the "box office"
- It shows a pretty girl and guy walk through
- followed by TLM & MR, TLM opens door herself and comes in first
- TLM stands right by door, almost unsure of what to do at a movie theatre
- MR comes in, almost behind her, he is looking in the direction of the unknown pretty girl
- it seems TLM senses this
- TLM slips her arms around MR waist
- MR quickly reacts, by acting like she will spill his Timmies
- all the while MR is still focused on the direction of unknown pretty girl

Also, the viedo depicts a well dressed, somewhat good looking man MR, and TLM is very insecure, wearing large clothing, a black hoodie pulled up on head... Not at all a likely couple in my opinion...

This all shows me TLM loved him, he was simply using her, and would go with whatever was better looking... He didn't want her cramping his style or interfering with potential new women either... And it seemed from the video she is almost shy to admit thats whats going on, but she knows it's true.

IMHO

JMO...I have always felt it was TLM that made the calls to her buddies on his phone.

That's possible, CS. We know her whereabouts earlier in the morning, that MTR was with her at her house at some point after that, and that they went to pick up some other drugs before he drove her to the employment centre for 2:19 p.m. But the exact times they were together that morning haven't been clarified.

JMO

McC picked up voucher at 830. Then went to Foodland to grocery shop. James Armstrong‏@jamesarmstrong7

got groceries, went home, shot up pills, says rafferty showed up asking for drugs James Armstrong‏@jamesarmstrong7

#Rafferty showed up at her house and they went to pick up pills. She didn't have plans to see him
Linda Nguyen‏@LindaNguyenPN

After buying drugs #rafferty dropped her off at unemployment centre. Said he was going out of town and would see McClintic the next day James Armstrong‏@jamesarmstrong7

I know he had to keep TLM in check but I am still shocked at how brazen and bold he was. Showing up at her court dates? I suppose he wanted to know what was really going on. JMO

He also needed opportunities to talk with her and make sure she continued to think about and care about him. Master manipulating at it's finest. He couldn't disappear or pizz her off, he needed her to believe that he loved and cared for her and was going to do whatever she needed and he needed to maintain the control over her.

JMO,

Salem

He also needed opportunities to talk with her and make sure she continued to think about and care about him. Master manipulating at it's finest. He couldn't disappear or pizz her off, he needed her to believe that he loved and cared for her and was going to do whatever she needed and he needed to maintain the control over her.

JMO,

Salem

i wonder if TLM is watching the news or is allowed. Wonders if she has anything to add NOW! MOO

Cause she sure looks like a dummy taken in by his lies. MOO

RaffertyLFP Court will next be shown video after 20 minute afternoon break...UGH IMO they are on to last chapter I guess...reviewing of video cams ....IMO this kind of STILL leaves a ton of questions ...unanwered ...whatwas he talking about and to whom was MR, talking too right after that horrid murder...( PLEASE ISN't anyone else wondering???)I personally was hoping that would be brought into the court room ...???...and why was he calling his mom ...???....PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS IF YOU DO NOT MIND....ANyone ?....I am getting really stressed as I read this .... robynhood

hmm, I agree. I was looking for anyone who may be able to give a theory as to how he may have handled the texts / calls to all the other girlfriends while he was with TLM on April 8.

I saw the manipulation and control he had over TLM clearly when I watched the video showing them at the "box office"
- It shows a pretty girl and guy walk through
- followed by TLM & MR, TLM opens door herself and comes in first
- TLM stands right by door, almost unsure of what to do at a movie theatre
- MR comes in, almost behind her, he is looking in the direction of the unknown pretty girl
- it seems TLM senses this
- TLM slips her arms around MR waist
- MR quickly reacts, by acting like she will spill his Timmies
- all the while MR is still focused on the direction of unknown pretty girl

Also, the viedo depicts a well dressed, somewhat good looking man MR, and TLM is very insecure, wearing large clothing, a black hoodie pulled up on head... Not at all a likely couple in my opinion...

This all shows me TLM loved him, he was simply using her, and would go with whatever was better looking... He didn't want her cramping his style or interfering with potential new women either... And it seemed from the video she is almost shy to admit thats whats going on, but she knows it's true.

IMHO

Thanks for the well thought out post LoyalSleuth very astute

It is very clear when you see that video....

I hope the jury clearly see's this as well

He wanted to make sure she didn't talk. It looks as though as soon as important information came out on TV that they were talking back and forth with each other. Obviously he was keeping her up to date and vice versa.

I wonder still if it was the comment "You'll do anything for a little bit of love huh?" is why she finally turned around and said he killed her.

I still do understand all of that. She said she did it, then him now her again.

Did she really kill Tori??? I really want to know the truth to this.

Would she really lie for him now?

I wish I was there to see the facial reactions to her testimony. I really think that speaks to what really happened. What things he reacted to etc.

980_Court Jurors returning to the courtroom.....robyhood...here we go agin...fast break !

Jurors returning to the courtroom.

RaffertyLFP: Jury is coming back Trial resumes with more testimony from Genest manager Kerri-Lee Cushing-Mitchener

Carnegie asks about visitation protocols, and security.

RaffertyLFP: Cushing-Mitchener explains security procedures for visitors, video cameras, double doors, metal detector

RaffertyLFP: There is a camera in the visitor waiting room. All gifts must be examined by visitor staff

RaffertyLFP Court will next be shown video after 20 minute afternoon break...UGH IMO they are on to last chapter I guess...reviewing of video cams ....IMO this kind of STILL leaves a ton of questions ...unanwered ...whatwas he talking about and to whom was MR, talking too right after that horrid murder...( PLEASE ISN't anyone else wondering???)I personally was hoping that would be brought into the court room ...???...and why was he calling his mom ...???....PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS IF YOU DO NOT MIND....ANyone ?....I am getting really stressed as I read this .... robynhood

Don't let it stress you Robynhood! The jury has a lot more info than we do. Yes, we still have questions, but I don't think the Crown is wrapping up just yet. AND, I do think some questions will be answered by the Defense. Stay calm, we still have a long way to go :)

Salem

Don't let it stress you Robynhood! The jury has a lot more info than we do. Yes, we still have questions, but I don't think the Crown is wrapping up just yet. AND, I do think some questions will be answered by the Defense. Stay calm, we still have a long way to go :)

Salem

yes and robynhood Tori is a peace now. She will get justice; worry not. MOO The RCMP and OPP always get their man/woman or both!! MOO

JMO,

Salem

....I agree 100 percent...GREAT POST TO SALEM!...Imo too MR needed TLM real bad ...IMo he ONLY cares about saving his darn back as I feel he has proven that for sure!

The visitor door is locked. They must ask permission to enter over an intercom.

Gifts are allowed. But must be inspected by staff. Beverages are not allowed.

RaffertyLFP: The Genest video cameras are stop action and images must be strung together. Court wlll see video from Rafferty's visit on May 8 and 12th

He wanted to make sure she didn't talk. It looks as though as soon as important information came out on TV that they were talking back and forth with each other. Obviously he was keeping her up to date and vice versa.

I wonder still if it was the comment "You'll do anything for a little bit of love huh?" is why she finally turned around and said he killed her.

I still do understand all of that. She said she did it, then him now her again.

Did she really kill Tori??? I really want to know the truth to this.

Would she really lie for him now?

I wish I was there to see the facial reactions to her testimony. I really think that speaks to what really happened. What things he reacted to etc.

The good thing is that the jury saw TLM's facial expressions, for both accounts of the story. So the jury will use that information when determining which account to believe. I agree that this is very important information for assessing the truth of an individual.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member