Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven D'Souza‏@cbcsteve
Stirling says officers walked 51 km along westbound lanes of the Hwy 401 btw Woodstock and Cambridge looking for evidence #sl

Steven D'Souza‏@cbcsteve
Map shows that police had initially come within 6.8 km of the site of Tori's remains but didn't find it #sl

From May 27-June 3, OPP officers walked 51 kilometres along westbound lanes of Hwy 401 from Cambridge to Woodstock looking for evidence

51 kilometres of Hwy. 401 searched for pieces of foam, clothing and hammer. None found.

Officers walked along the 401. 51 kilometers in total.

This search of Hwy 401 did not yield any results, says Stirling

Nope, but it seems he's taking an interest in the map displayed of where they searched in Guelph.
AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court

Showing areas the OPP searched around Guelph. Rafferty moves towards the screen for a closer look.

I guess the car seat may be somewhere in the Guelph area then?

MOO

Next slide shows rock piles police searched in the Guelph/Mount Forest area.

As they were searched, investigators working with McClintic were consulted.

B]Court on 20 minute recess.[/B]

I hope that MR did tell them where and what happened to that backseat so so many of us could lay that piece of evidence to rest. Its damning to think why that backseat was missing

Nope, but it seems he's taking an interest in the map displayed of where they searched in Guelph.
AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court

Showing areas the OPP searched around Guelph. Rafferty moves towards the screen for a closer look.

I hope the jury is just as attentive watching him.

RaffertyLFP:
Court on 20 minute recess. [via Twitter]

Jury has returned.

RaffertyLFP: Court back in session. Air searches being detailed

OPP Helicopter was used in late May 2009 as part of the search. Helicopter searches never moved north of Arthur.

OPP helicopter used to search areas between Guelph and Fergus. 955 kilometres flown in helicopter search.

I hope the jury is just as attentive watching him.

too bad they didn't use retina technology to see what part of map exactly he zeroed in on with his eyes :maddening:IMO

RaffertyLFP:
OPP helicopter used to search areas between Guelph and Fergus. 955 kilometres flown in helicopter search. [via Twitter]

RaffertyLFP:
A total of 70 rock piles were searched. [via Twitter]

RaffertyLFP: A total of 70 rock piles were searched.

RaffertyLFP: McClintic was in helicopter for searches on May 21, 22, of 2009.

McClintic was in the helicopter on May 21st and May 22nd.

McClintic searches never made it north of Arthur in the helicopter. Stirling not sure where she went in ground searches.

RaffertyLFP: OPP searched for houses built on angle to road. Stirling said he didn't realize how many such homes there were until this case.

RaffertyLFP:
OPP helicopter used to search areas between Guelph and Fergus. 955 kilometres flown in helicopter search. [via Twitter]

so much time and heart invested in that beautiful child. :tyou: LE

Steven D'Souza‏@cbcsteve
Court back after recess. Stirling back detailing search for Tori. Helicopter search focused on Guelph/Fergus, didn't get to Mt. Forest #sl

Steven D'Souza‏@cbcsteve

May 20, 21, 2009 was when McClintic went up in OPP chopper to help aid search, flew 735 km over 2 days #sl #Rafferty

the crown should launch a civil suit against MTR to recoup some of the losses. Oh wait....he didn't work or add to society. IMO They could I suppose sell his whitewashed vehicle. His poor son who has to live in the shadow of this piece of work. IMO I hope he has a loving and responsible mother.

Whose son are you talking about?

RaffertyLFP: The closest rock pile searched was 18 kilometres from where the remains were found

Stirling was told on July 19th that Detective Staff Sgt. Smyth had located Tori's body. Cell tower 4.7 kms away from crime scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734