Trial Thread 8 May 2012 Wrapping up Closing Arguments

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have followed Victoria Stafford's case since Day One. I am originally from the area that she lived. I have followed the entire case, via the media on a vast amount of information and here on Websleuths as a guest for a very long time....at the beginning of discussions years back now. I officially joined here as a member just recently to be able to navigate and learn more from this amazing site.

After all I have read, pondered, perused, chewed up in my mind and just thoroughly contemplated ...... I have come to my own verdict for Michael Rafferty.

Guilty of First Degree Murder on all counts. I do not know if that is the correct wording but I have concluded (and I was many times on the fence) that he is completely guilty on all counts brought forward by the Crown. The Crown proved their case to me beyond a reasonable doubt. Defense has no bearing at this point to me as they failed miserably to negate the Crown's evidence. Now, time to allow the jury to make their decision and the Judge to put forth his sentencing.

In my mind, justice for Victoria and her terrible fate will prevail and her family will find some kind of peace. As well, Tori's Law can proceed forward also. All of the above is JMO.

So now the court is recessed until tomorrow. A good place to stop and let the jury think about it overnight before burdening them with all the Blackberry stuff and Plenty of Fishies.

AveryFreeFMNews #Rafferty seems to mouth "oh my god" when Gowdey asks where Tori Stafford would have been sitting in his car if it was an innocent drive.

Dude you had over three years time to speak up. Now SH...T up.
Exuce my language but he is driving me crazy!

...ImO I think the crown has now presented " the evidence " ...again ..Tori's bloos and Mr seman ...so a rape took place in Mr car ...personally there is the evidence ...and that is whay MR got rid of the back seat ...There would have been lots more if he did not ..IMO!..robynhood

LindaNguyenPN Defence "can't explain how blood got in car, and on gym bag, other than the description of the sex assault which made Victoria bleed": Crown

I won't be howling if he gets 25 years and I certainly won't be howling if federal corrections throws him in general pop. He's a diddler/skinner so he'll go into protective custody.

You really wouldn't be upset if he could get out in 12 years, and spent those years in a minimum security prison?

That is where TLM is........or was until her latest assault.

JMO

LindaNguyenPN With that, the Crown is finished for the day. They will continue with their closing arguments Wednesday #ToriStafford #Rafferty

on ward to be continued wednesday...! ...I shall see if reporters tweet anything more for a few more minutes!

Macright, rarely is there a smoking gun in any case (such as a video of the deed)

never expected to see one...just saying that without a video they have to tell a tale to fit their charges...just another version of what I heard yesterday...still doesn't convince me and that's okay...they don't need my seal of approval to believe what they want and sorry I don't go with the mainstream on this site...just saying....JMO JMO strike me down all you want but hey that is my belief...if others on here have a different belief...well isn't that the purpose of this site....both sides and different beliefs...just saying...JMO JMO...

AveryFreeFMNews Court is adjourned. Gowdey will continue his arguments tomorrow morning. If he gets 2 the end, jury could hear beginning of charge #Rafferty

Tara's address at TLM's could also have been "after the fact" of what happened considering it was found with the alibi notebook of what to say etc

Or planted by our buddy MTR! MOO!!!

never expected to see one...just saying that without a video they have to tell a tale to fit their charges...just another version of what I heard yesterday...still doesn't convince me and that's okay...they don't need my seal of approval to believe what they want and sorry I don't go with the mainstream on this site...just saying....JMO JMO strike me down all you want but hey that is my belief...if others on here have a different belief...well isn't that the purpose of this site....both sides and different beliefs...just saying...JMO JMO...

The Crown today did an excellent job of putting all of the evidence together and explaining it, and will continue tomorrow.

Are we following the same trial?

You have every right to your thoughts on this case, I'm curious of why you seem to think MTR is innocent? Or what is it that you aren't convinced of?

You really wouldn't be upset if he could get out in 12 years, and spent those years in a minimum security prison?

That is where TLM is........or was until her latest assault.

JMO

Still wondering why you feel so stongly he did not do it? Very curious...

agree Jay friend and Sailor bug...OMG I was reading tweeter so fast and trying so hard to copy...it just got written kind of wierd >> Mr.semen>>> instead of Mr's semen...ya child rapist , murder and may I add driver for child abuction and I feel he was the master mind ( he wanted his own needs fufilled )...IMO strongly felt ! ...tweeter came in so fast today it was hard to copy it all ..thanks sailor and N/t for helping me !...robynhood

agree Jay friend and Sailor bug...OMG I was reading tweeter so fast and trying so hard to copy...it just got written kind of wierd >> Mr.semen>>> instead of Mr's semen...ya child rapist , murder and may I add driver for child abuction and I feel he was the master mind ( he wanted his own needs fufilled )...IMO strongly felt ! ...tweeter came in so fast today it was hard to copy it all ..thanks sailor and N/t for helping me !...robynhood
You are doing a great job, thank you!

...just saying that without a video they have to tell a tale to fit their charges...
<snip>

As is the case in any prosecution that has occurred since time began.

Hey robynhood ... anybody else ever tell you, you're cute ;)

Thanks for all you've done.

SB

RaffertyLFP: Gowdey said Rafferty had control of the Goodlife bag not McClintic

RaffertyLFP: Gowdey said most likely cause for the DNA stain was during the sexual assault on Tori

Rafferty just muttered something as Gowdey described McClintic changing clothes in Cambridge.

During McClintic's testimony, he mouthed "liar" at a similar point in her story.

If he had something to say, why didn't he TAKE THE STAND??? MOO!!!

He should now <modnsip, modsnip, modsnip, modsnip>!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState