Trial Thread: May 14, 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOH, he's never followed through on an adoption, so I suspect that he didn't finalize H's adoption as claimed!

I love the fact the jurors can ask questions. I am disappointed this juror hasnt really asked any. Maybe I am just different. I would have had a ton of questions for TS.

I think they just didn't want her to ramble on for another 2 weeks, being so close to the end.

I think they just didn't want her to ramble on for another 2 weeks, being so close to the end.

Oh very VERY good point. In Texas we do not get the option to ask questions as a juror. The one time I was on a jury I wanted to ask questions so bad. It drove me insane thinking and wondering why didnt they ask this or that.

I have been thinking for quite a while that Tammi wanted a baby at any cost and Jack wanted a baby on the cheap. The fact that they had just built their dream house also tells me that they may have over-done it and were house poor.

How common is it an attorney would be called to testify against/for a prior client? Doesn't it affect attorney client privilege?

I have been thinking for quite a while that Tammi wanted a baby at any cost and Jack wanted a baby on the cheap. The fact that they had just built their dream house also tells me that they may have over-done it and were house poor.

They didn't actually build it. It was an unfinished house that the builder went into foreclosure over. They got it cheap, since it wasn't quite complete.

Did you see her just mouth "what does it matter" to atty Lee? It matters, because they are proving all your lies, honey!

Det. R exudes competence.I bet she's good at everything she does .

Wasn't Hannah adopted in Tenn.?

If I remember correctly, either Jack or Tammi testified that it wasn't completed in TN. So I would think that to complete it in AZ, they would have to follow AZ adoption laws.

Both sides have now rested. Jury instructions to be given tomorrow as well as closing arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elenabarlow