Tricia Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Gosh, I just made a post a few minutes agao and it is not here!

Scandi

ETA: Aaa Haa! {twas in the wrong thread ;}

Oh, she does have beautiful hair, a beautiful resonating voice, polish pazazz as a speaker who knows timing, voice modulation - it was a pleasure to listen to her speak.

I'm glad she mentioned the Karr family in this arrest of John and I'm also glad she didn't mention the Ramseys are her choice as killers of JonBenet. It showed a lot of good taste on her part - discretion is a much better word.

Thank you Tricia, and you looked fab by the way!

Scandi

Tricia you did a wonderful job :) you truly are a beautiful woman.

The Karr Family spokesperson: He mentioned something about Nancy Grace's show being irresponsible & total spin. Did anyone catch it to see what he might have been referring to?

hollyjokers said:
The Karr Family spokesperson: He mentioned something about Nancy Grace's show being irresponsible & total spin. Did anyone catch it to see what he might have been referring to?
Gary Whatshisface said that Karr's family have not signed a movie or book deal with him and that Nancy Grace made it up. Also, he said that his appearance on Fox will be his last one and Karr's family will also not be speaking again until after the trial, etc...

Thank you. I thought pretty much all of the media was reporting the book/tv deal. Catherine Crier had talked about it on her show this week. I just wondered why he singled out Nancy Grace.

hollyjokers said:
Thank you. I thought pretty much all of the media was reporting the book/tv deal. Catherine Crier had talked about it on her show this week. I just wondered why he singled out Nancy Grace.
I heard it reported on the other media as well. My guess is that since Nancy is so loud and dramatic her voice is the one he hears...

WOW, so many nice things on this thread. Thank you.

I don't want anyone to feel like they can't disagree with me ok? I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

There is a rumor going around that I put up a sticky saying only "Ramsey did it" topics could be discussed.

I hope you know this is the furthest thing from the truth.

FYI:

Court TV on Catherine Crier Live tomorrow, (Monday) I'll be on by phone,

Geraldo at Large tomorrow. You need to check your LOCAL Fox station for time.

Tuesday or Wednesday, Inside Edition.

I am trying to lose 40 pounds by tomorrow. Heh!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back