Tricia Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
RiverRat said:
You had to tell.......that does help validate my word though, right Twin Sis?!
LOL! Would you rather I had posted your pix instead? :blowkiss:

I wish I was your twin.... any woman who sees you would wish she was even 1/2 as lovely....

Amraann said:
No mention of Websleuths?

It hard for it to play smoothly on dial up. SO I am not sure if I missed it or it was not mentioned?
Nope, no mention of Websleuths at all.

Shed did mention Forums For Justice a few different times, though.

cappuccina said:
Broodie, my adorableness...JonBenet's Mama killed her in a fit of pique, and staged a cover-up to divert attention away from herself. Patsy was stressed out about the facade she was trying to keep together...and had stressed out in the past about her daughter's toileting issues. If you look at crime statistics in the US and elsewhere, many children who are murdered and/or abused by a parent, unfortuantely, have this done to them over toileting issues. This is a fact...

Also, not only are beauty pageants for childrent NOT normal and NOT acceptable, but the way this child was dressed at the age she was was particularly horrific. The Ramseys are a very disturbed and dysfunctional family, to this day. The reason that some folks have touble "seeing" this is because they "look like such nice folks", and they have money and lots of "things" (possessions), and live in a style that some folks are envious of.

If the Ramseys lived in a trailer park and did this *advertiser censored* to their daughter, I guarantee you that Patsy would have been on death row, and John would be in jail for a very long time for being an accessory.

The autopsy stated that this was not the first time JonBenet had been abused. LE thought that she had abused JonBenet on several occasions over toileting issues. Several people who had "run-ins" with Patsy stated that she had an explosive temper that could "go off" at a moments notice when she was not getting her wqay (The "Little Girl with a Curl" syndrome...."when she was good, she was very, very good; when she was bad she was horrid..."

It is horrible to think that a mother could be so angry and narcissistic that she could do this to her daughter; that's why some folks would rather think about a stranger-pedophile committing this crime...It's easier to process than a priveleged mother committing this crime, but it is not the truth....
Broodie? Would that be me?

I think you think you have some idea of how I feel about who killed her - you're wrong.

Why can't anyone even "ask" questions in these forums without getting a list of the same facts I've heard 1500 times in the past 10 years over and over???

I know VERY well mothers commit these crimes. I don't think they look like nice people - They come across as total jerks to me - but what's that got to do with anything?

And why is it harder to think of assholes with money doing this? Only if those things effect your views I suppose.

cappuccina said:
The autopsy stated that this was not the first time JonBenet had been abused. LE thought that she had abused JonBenet on several occasions over toileting issues.

Excuse me cap, but NO it didn't say that at all! Please read it - page 4 over at The Smoking Gun - search Ramsey autopsy report. Please let's get our facts straight!

Some "experts" who have read the autopsy report have ventured the opinion that she may have been sexually abused, but the actual autopsy report says no such thing! :mad: Other "experts" have disagreed with that opinion.

packerdog said:
I don't think so Calus. I believe like Tricia said on tv that the good thing about all this attention on the case it opens it up. It's about time this case gets the attention instead of sitting in a dusty file cabinet.

Right on!

Great job Tricia! :) Keep up the Good Work! :)

I don't know who did it one way or the other. One day someone says as fact that there's DNA, the next she died from the blow to the head, then since the capillaries in her eyes were broken it was the stragulation, Packing peanuts in the room, JAR's semen in the suitcase, etc. etc. Then people bring up all kinds of things to refute each other with no backup. It's driving me insane.

DO we have a fact thread where people can post facts and back them up with no discussion?

Cappie...I think rich people get away with and do horrible things all the time. So I am not blind to the rich. I have yet to see any evidence that JonBenet was punished for her bedwetting on previous occassions. I am just not buying it. If it was the Ramseys, it was something other than bedwetting. People cover for other people for some dumb reasons, but I would really hope that JR would have sense enough to sever the spousal bond if his wife pummeled his daughter for just bedwetting.

2luvmy said:
I don't know who did it one way or the other. One day someone says as fact that there's DNA, the next she died from the blow to the head, then since the capillaries in her eyes were broken it was the stragulation, Packing peanuts in the room, JAR's semen in the suitcase, etc. etc. Then people bring up all kinds of things to refute each other with no backup. It's driving me insane.

DO we have a fact thread where people can post facts and back them up with no discussion?

Cappie...I think rich people get away with and do horrible things all the time. So I am not blind to the rich. I have yet to see any evidence that JonBenet was punished for her bedwetting on previous occassions. I am just not buying it. If it was the Ramseys, it was something other than bedwetting. People cover for other people for some dumb reasons, but I would really hope that JR would have sense enough to sever the spousal bond if his wife pummeled his daughter for just bedwetting.

Here is the closet I can find for you
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35649

calus_3 said:
I say bulloney.

I am sorry, beautiful baby pagents okay.....talent shows, okay......spelling bees, okay. Beauty pagents with all the sexualized outfits, NOT OKAY.

I have zero doubt that if the Ramseys didn't do this, the person who did came in contact with JBR or latched onto JBR at the pagents.

Cal
Of all the outfits I saw her in, I didn't see any that were revealing. They didn't parade her around in a two piece binki. She looked completely covered and cute as a button. I don't think a pedophile gets excited about a child that is dressed up in cute clothing. They get excited because it's a child, period. I think the clothing she was wearing in the pageant is irrelevant. These monsters just exist out there.

T Broodwater said:
Broodie? Would that be me?

I think you think you have some idea of how I feel about who killed her - you're wrong.

Why can't anyone even "ask" questions in these forums without getting a list of the same facts I've heard 1500 times in the past 10 years over and over???

I know VERY well mothers commit these crimes. I don't think they look like nice people - They come across as total jerks to me - but what's that got to do with anything?
I am so glad you said that! As if we haven't heard the same old tired "she wet the bed and Patsy killed her" routine over and over. I also lovehow peole go on these tirades and omit certain peices and so forth. I would love to see one of these people just once say it like this, "the autopsy leaned toward chronic abuse, but other experts and Doctors have said she wasn't."

the bottom line is they have to rant the old tired innuendo because they have no solid proof that a court of law has ever convicted or even called up an indictment on the Ramsey's with.

You can't ask questions here unless you think the Rams did it, well.....you can.....you just won't get an answer without the same 15 paragraphs telling you why the Ramseys are guilty, reguardless of the evidence.:cool:

SuperDave said:
Give me a break.
Well Dave, I asked about pedophiles and what exactly attracts them to certain children - and "Cappie" gives me an entire dissertation on why the Ramsey's did it - that isn't strange?!

T Broodwater said:
Well Dave, I asked about pedophiles and what exactly attracts them to certain children - and "Cappie" gives me an entire dissertation on why the Ramsey's did it - that isn't strange?!

Its an opinion forum where people express their opinions. Whats does one expect to read on WS if not opinions?

T Broodwater said:
I answered your questions about pedophiles with some thoughts of my own. This board is plenty helpful about finding the evidence regardless of what side of the street you stand on in this case.

kcksum said:
I am so glad you said that! As if we haven't heard the same old tired "she wet the bed and Patsy killed her" routine over and over.
That's Steve Thomas's theory and it's bogus IMO. Anyone who had ever bothered to really look at the facts would know that the slovenly Patsy Ramsey wouldn't have cared if JonBenet wet her bed. All of Patsy's housekeepers said Patsy didn't care about how they left dirty clothes around, dirty dishes, etc. That Patsy was a slob when it came to housework.

T Broodwater, I have a big problem with the people who pull that "persecution: bit.

But you're right. If you ask a question, you should get a straight answer.

To be honest, I don't know what makes a pedophile, much less why different ones are attracted to different victims.

But you should know: many of us have been at this a while and feel like we're talking to brick walls.

tybee204 said:
Its an opinion forum where people express their opinions. Whats does one expect to read on WS if not opinions?
It wasn't the opinion, tybee - it was that she didn't even consider my question - she just jumped to the conclusion that I thought the Ramsey's were innocent. Which is by far the truth.

SuperDave said:
T Broodwater, I have a big problem with the people who pull that "persecution: bit.

But you're right. If you ask a question, you should get a straight answer.

To be honest, I don't know what makes a pedophile, much less why different ones are attracted to different victims.

But you should know: many of us have been at this a while and feel like we're talking to brick walls.
I understand that, Dave - but have those brickwalls made you all so intolerant you can't even afford a moment to consider what I'm actually writing, asking?

The talk of what attracts a pedophile came up and I asked that we consider that - and try and see if there is a profile - it was more of a hypothetical question - I'll admit - but it certainly had nothing to do with how I think JonBenet died.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back