Tricia Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
narlacat said:
Cal
You are only showing your ignorance by saying that about the Vegemite sandwich.

Someone who told me I got it on with kangaroos just the other day, was in the sinbin quicker than you can imagine.

Be careful, I would miss you ;)

Well, first...you are right. I mispelled it! :D IT WAS A JOKE! Get it? Men at work? Australian band? Vegemite sandwich, a typically Australian meal. A poster name AussieSheila and I talking back and forth?

Do you? If so, could you tape it and put it on Utube :D? Well, I would imagine that someone saying such a thing to you would get banned. I don't think that accusing someone of Kangaroo humping and me telling an Australian to have a vegemite sandwich quite equate. It was meant to be funny and not demeaning in any way.

Either way, thanks for thinking of me...

Cal

NYDaily News--very nice indeed--you said things that had to be said,and more of the media is sitting up and taking notice of your appearance

Seeker said:
LOL! Would you rather I had posted your pix instead? :blowkiss:

I wish I was your twin.... any woman who sees you would wish she was even 1/2 as lovely....

Like I am not Loved around here enough......thanks a lot, Sweet Thang! :slap: Now.....if I could just get you off ST's back...... :innocent:

Linda7NJ said:
I just wanted to say I usually don't post on threads like this. I am usually not one to fawn all over website owners so I shy away. But when I saw this today...................I had to post and say.........

TRICIA ROCKS!!!!:clap: :woohoo: :clap:

The only reason WS was not mentioned this time is because it was the members of FFJ that worked the Tracey Hoaxes. That's All!

"Scott Robinson (I think that was the name I caught) from the Rocky Mountain News was on CourtTV just as I returned home today and flipped on the TV. He was very emphatic that anyone who still believes that Patsy Ramsey killed JonBenet over bedwetting is clinging to that notion based on premises which have been disproven and very emphatic that they need to check their facts."

God, I really hit the ceiling when I saw that! It was total BS. (I don't even think that's what happened, btw.) Does he think we HAVEN'T checked the facts OVER and OVER?! And it HASN'T been disproven, I can say with certainty! He's the one who needs a refresher.

"Calus is brilliant, callus is brilliant". :D And it could be a brilliant assessment, as JonBenet was in that Sunburst pageant in Atlanta in October of '96. Right there in his own back yard! She had been in a couple of pageants that year, and since ther Ramsey's were really from the greater Atlanta area, local news might have tapped into her with photos in the paper.

Scandi

calus_3 said:
Well, first...you are right. I mispelled it! :D IT WAS A JOKE! Get it? Men at work? Australian band? Vegemite sandwich, a typically Australian meal. A poster name AussieSheila and I talking back and forth?

Do you? If so, could you tape it and put it on Utube :D? Well, I would imagine that someone saying such a thing to you would get banned. I don't think that accusing someone of Kangaroo humping and me telling an Australian to have a vegemite sandwich quite equate. It was meant to be funny and not demeaning in any way.

Either way, thanks for thinking of me...

Cal
Can't help but think of you Cal :)

Just for the record, a Vegemite sandwhich is not a meal lol, not even close!

Sorry I took your post the wrong way and god knows I wasn't trying to stick up for Aussie, just us Aussies in general.

Yes - Tricia is still on tonight at 8:30 MT - 10:30 my time!

River, are you Eastern Time?

Thanks River, So she will be on half way thru the show?

You were fantastic, not that I expected any less! I hope to see more of you discussing this case, you make a lot of sense! I guess it just goes to show when someone speaks the truth it shows!

I was also very impressed at your professionalism - and you looked great!

Meddy

Wow! Very poised & articulate. Made a lot of points in relatively small amount of time. Great job Tricia!

Just turned off the TV after watching Tricia.
Way to go, Tricia!

Tricia, you really did a great job! I only wish the segment lasted longer. Hope to see you more often. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back