Tru-TV/IN session Caylee Anthony coverage #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Family in denial, ignoring problems so they will go away or fix themselves. Playing Uncle R's interview.

Diane Fanning interview now. Talkin' bout KC not graduating HS, the family dynamics

I don't have much respect for Diane Fanning. Her book was out so fast, she didn't even correct the misspellings.

Talking about KC competing with CA. (I think it went both ways jmo) KC was a poser. Using Caylee to make good impressions with people.

I don't have much respect for Diane Fanning. Her book was out so fast, she didn't even correct the misspellings.

I didn't read it. But agree it sure was out fast and heard there were some factual errors. I will probably read it after the trial

I need some breakfast and coffee before the hearing see ya'll there.

Defense is now objecting to the new venue. Motion is sealed but they have filed a complaint. "No way our client can get a fair trial in that location" per JC on Insessions.

Defense is now objecting to the new venue. Motion is sealed but they have filed a complaint. "No way our client can get a fair trial in that location" per JC on Insessions.

Don't know much about court or the law

What are the chances of the DT winning this or can JP just say, to bad, so sad to them. In other words what can we expect today? TIA!

Don't know much about court or the law

What are the chances of the DT winning this or can JP just say, to bad, so sad to them. In other words what can we expect today? TIA!
Good question for the lawyer thread.
If you want my non-attorney (and don't play one on youtube either) opinion, I think judge will say - lets give it the 5 days and if need be we will move to my second location or come back to Orlando. JMHO or guess!

I know that IS is really milking this case, but today I am really enjoying it, especially Vinnie's walk through the 31 days and some of the old tapes.

Here is Mark Lippman's phone interview.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_wiTDAFgjc[/ame]

I know that IS is really milking this case, but today I am really enjoying it, especially Vinnie's walk through the 31 days and some of the old tapes.
I want a copy of the calendar they are showing!

Lippman on now. He is happy with the judge's ruling.

He doesn't know if it is a defense ploy trying to keep them out, or if Casey really doesn't want them there.

Asking if he knows if they are going to blame George. He doesn't know if that is the DT strategy. George is not worried about it.

They have depos and statements. The Defense knows what they will say.

Will they have to stand in line with the rest of the public for a seating pass? Not sure yet.

Lippman just said on IS, that ICA was not allowed to have contact, eye contact, with her parents in the courtroom. I guess that's what I get for speculating.

Lippman just said on IS, that ICA was not allowed to have contact, eye contact, with her parents in the courtroom. I guess that's what I get for speculating.

That sounds like a big fat lie! Who says she can't have eye contact? During the procedings I can see but is he talking about why she never acknowledges them>

Early on she used to make eye contact and smile at them, granted Baez had to remind her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member