Tru-TV/IN session Caylee Anthony coverage #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next- going to compare this trial to the Susan Smith trial.

OH that will honk CA off for sure

I got good money that says ICA will refuse to attend the visit. :floorlaugh:

ITA...I don't believe ICA wants or desires to see her mother...she doesn't acknowledge her presence in the courtroom, other than the time CA changed her testimony and recieved a thanks from ICA...no, she will not waste her 'valuable' time to see her...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

ITA...I don't believe ICA wants or desires to see her mother...she doesn't acknowledge her presence in the courtroom, other than the time CA changed her testimony and recieved a thanks from ICA...no, she will not waste her 'valuable' time to see her...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

never mind

Showing Susan Smith begging for whoever took her children to bring them back. :rolleyes:

Showing Susan Smith begging for whoever took her children to bring them back. :rolleyes:

Her speech sounds so fake now...at the time I kind of believed her. Knowing what we now know, she was as FOS as ICA.

Sounds like this "meeting" is all CA's doings.
Doesn't sound like GA will attend trial? LA not expected to attend either.
If GA not interested in meeting with ICA - what does that imply?
Sounds like the A men have written ICA off.

MOO

Could also explain why the DT is objection the A's being in the court room. It looks bad for KC if the family is NOT supporting her in court. The jurors will wonder where GA and LA are and assume that they know she killed Caylee. If the DT has them banned from the court room the jurors will assume they were not allowed to be there but would support KC if they could.

Next talking about the hearing. 1 change or venue or new venue , 2 Parents in court during trial. Doing the Vinnie tour of Orlando again...

Her speech sounds so fake now...at the time I kind of believed her. Knowing what we now know, she was as FOS as ICA.
yet ICA never made a plea - wonder why?
she never vilified anyone either.
guess keeping her mouth shut may make her look a wee little better than CA.

I bet CA wishes she could take them all back! she'd explode inhaling all that hot air she spewed!

Not only does George hear the bus revving up - he can already smell the diesel fumes. Run Forrest, Run..............:runaway:

Lippman on now - Saying that as of this moment, he still has not heard from Baez or Mason. Talking about all of the media interviews he has done this week, but couldn't take 20 miliseconds to talk to him. Not even the courtesy to say if Casey has any objection.

:seeya: Hi Mr Lippman! I am betting he reads here cause he said 8 part interview with InSession and low and behold that is exactly how many youtube segments it took me to upload the interviews for both JB and CM. 8 each!

He said he reads the blogs, and he sounded like he does! So, I am uploading this interview now!

Diane Fanning interview now. Talkin' bout KC not graduating HS, the family dynamics

Could also explain why the DT is objection the A's being in the court room. It looks bad for KC if the family is NOT supporting her in court. The jurors will wonder where GA and LA are and assume that they know she killed Caylee. If the DT has them banned from the court room the jurors will assume they were not allowed to be there but would support KC if they could.

The defense team has seen the photos. KC may have seen them also. I would guess KC does not want her parents to see those photos while she is in the courtroom. Defense may feel the photos could evoke a response from the A's that would not be favorable to KC's defense. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dstewart