Tucson Az - Child Sex Camp? Vop Alpha Co - Team Pulaski ?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

prima.facie

Long Time Member
Reaction score
I searched, but did not find this topic posted anywhere. Could be user error ;)

Anyways, I was on a news site comment section and someone randomly posted that some vets in Tucson, AZ had apparently come across a child sex enslavement camp and are currently taking it apart because nobody in law enforcement will come out and look. This has been happening today. This is the public Facebook page for it. VOP Alpha Co - Team Pulaski

In order to provide oppprtunity for full transparency... the dismantling of the Child Sex Camp is being postponed for 5 hrs. Come out before then.

Camp will be dismantled with prison cell, all children's items, all physical evidence of human trafficking, receipts with dates, and bags of human waste collected and delivered to DHS once catagoring is completed Monday afternoon.

We are demanding a full investigation into Cemex, the Builder, and the Child Sex Trafficking.

We are also demanding an investigation related to the accusation that we staged this. We will fully cooperate.

I am confused as to what is really going on. No news coverage. I am trying to follow via the comments, but am still confused so I came HERE right away. Has anyone here heard about this?

Just found this video on their page. WTF ?

Last edited:
????????

Very weird. If they did stumble upon one, I hope they do organize the incriminating evidence

Anyways, I was on a news site comment section and someone randomly posted that some vets in Tucson, AZ had apparently come across a child sex enslavement camp and are currently taking it apart because nobody in law enforcement will come out and look. This has been happening today. This is the public Facebook page for it. VOP Alpha Co - Team Pulaski

I am confused as to what is really going on. No news coverage. I am trying to follow via the comments, but am still confused so I came HERE right away. Has anyone here heard about this?
That Facebook group is weird and full of conspiracy theories.

i havent perused it much beyond the original post on this 'subject'. just trying to figure out what is going on.
but i did find this news report further down
Sadly it wouldn’t surprise me. I got the full tour of Warren Jeff’s old compound in Colorado City and the stories I was told from one of his former child wives was horrendous. There are sick people in this world. It may be hard for some people to comprehend, but this place possibly being used as a child sex camp isn’t a far reach IMO. The underground tunnels that Jeff’s had built to hide the children looked very similar to what’s shown in this tape.

I lived in Tucson for 3 years, and frankly, would not be surprised if this was a child trafficking camp. Sad but those things will happen, considering the location of the city.

I feel so sorry for vets. They are trained and taught to be hyper vigilant and hyper alert and sent into to another country to battle, where they are asked to hold that country to a high standard. Then, they return home and are expected to ignore the things around them and allow corruption and cover ups worse than almost anything they were taught to defend against. It is enough to drive a person mad. I have little trust in politicians and the government. But, I would trust most military with my everything.

I believe they have found terrible things. I don't know if it will end up being exactly what they suspect, but I know it must be hard to have it ignored . And I think the things they are talking about are common. I am glad there are people not afraid to call attention to it.

Watch the video above on the news article.
I have watched it. Homeless people sometimes have children. Children tie ropes around trees. Nothing about that makes me think that it was an organised sex camp. That is not to say that sexual abuse does not go on in homeless camps. It goes on everywhere. In middle class homes, in schools and in sporting clubs. Everywhere.

I watched the video and one of the degree programs I am in is Homeland Security Law and Policy. IMO I agree with them that it’s a trafficking camp. Human trafficking is one of the largest organized crime problems in the US today. Considering the location and the setup of the camp I have no doubt that’s exactly what it is.

I have watched it. Homeless people sometimes have children. Children tie ropes around trees. Nothing about that makes me think that it was an organised sex camp. That is not to say that sexual abuse does not go on in homeless camps. It goes on everywhere. In middle class homes, in schools and in sporting clubs. Everywhere.
It’s not a verbatim “sex camp”, it’s a camp where traffickers who smuggle in people and children for human trafficking are held. In this particular case it looks like a camp where children are held for sex trafficking. I looked at the video frame by frame and saw makeshift collar restraints and many other telltale signs that this is what this is. MOO

It’s not a verbatim “sex camp”, it’s a camp where traffickers who smuggle in people and children for human trafficking are held. In this particular case it looks like a camp where children are held for sex trafficking. I looked at the video frame by frame and saw makeshift collar restraints and many other telltale signs that this is what this is. MOO
I don't agree. I think that this is sensationalism that leads to conspiracy theories.

Most children who are trafficked are trafficked by their own relatives.

Strange, I feel like a pretty well versed human, we have lots of homeless camps where I live in Seattle but I have never seen anything like that, super creepy. I hope they find the people and children or whomever is being tied up. Reminds me of a movie I saw last year with John Goodman. I found this about a homeless woman living near there in a Tree, Reaction of neighbor to the discovery of a disturbing, abandoned camp

Last edited:
The report said they had people there who were trafficking experts and agree. The group that found it is a group that finds and houses homeless vets, so I am sure they are quite familiar with what homeless camps look like. And these still shots I took from the report don't seem like kids who tie ropes around trees, to me. Sometimes, horrible things exist without conspiracy. But, to each his own.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-06-03-02-00-53.png
    Screenshot_2018-06-03-02-00-53.png
    540.7 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot_2018-06-03-02-01-46.png
    Screenshot_2018-06-03-02-01-46.png
    574.6 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot_2018-06-03-02-03-22.png
    Screenshot_2018-06-03-02-03-22.png
    590.8 KB · Views: 54

Just found this video on their page. WTF ?

There are pictures of the camp on their page. I won’t comment except to say you need to see it for yourself.

I don't agree. I think that this is sensationalism that leads to conspiracy theories.

Most children who are trafficked are trafficked by their own relatives.
I’m sorry but I disagree. I’ve been trained in recognizing human trafficking. I work for the government as a Cyber Security Analyst and specialize in digital forensics. Learn more here: Human Trafficking Blue Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokerhyme