Tucson Az - Child Sex Camp? Vop Alpha Co - Team Pulaski ?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that this kind of thing is to distance child *advertiser censored* and prostitution from the people who really do it. People close to the children and to blame it on outside forces.

I think that this kind of thing is to distance child *advertiser censored* and prostitution from the people who really do it. People close to the children and to blame it on outside forces.

I know I won’t change your mind but the links I provided discuss it more in depth and provide statistics and facts. There is a worldwide trafficking problem. Children who are used in *advertiser censored* and prostitution are usually trafficked. Yes you have vile human beings who use their own children to do these horrendous things, but overall the primary source is directly from human trafficking.

I know I won’t change your mind but the links I provided discuss it more in depth and provide statistics and facts. There is a worldwide trafficking problem. Children who are used in *advertiser censored* and prostitution are usually trafficked. Yes you have vile human beings who use their own children to do these horrendous things, but overall the primary source is directly from human trafficking.
Disagree again. The parents may not be doing the abusing but they are renting their children out. I also have worked in this field and it is parents who profit, initially, where it starts.

Some perverts prefer molesting kids that are strangers over kids they are close to or related to. We’ve seen it on dateline “to catch a predator.” Maybe they believe they’ll have a better chance of getting away with it. There are both kinds of predators out there in this big world.

Disagree again. The parents may not be doing the abusing but they are renting their children out. I also have worked in this field and it is parents who profit, initially, where it starts.

I agree this happens too. Like creepcrusher said there are both types out there. MOO

I searched, but did not find this topic posted anywhere. Could be user error ;)

Anyways, I was on a news site comment section and someone randomly posted that some vets in Tucson, AZ had apparently come across a child sex enslavement camp and are currently taking it apart because nobody in law enforcement will come out and look. This has been happening today. This is the public Facebook page for it. VOP Alpha Co - Team Pulaski

I am confused as to what is really going on. No news coverage. I am trying to follow via the comments, but am still confused so I came HERE right away. Has anyone here heard about this?

Just found this video on their page. WTF ?

Following them on Facebook. Watch the other videos on their page for more information, especially on June 1. The more attention this gets, the better!

Not to be mean but if you don't know there are children being traffickied worldwide for sex slavery you are not good at your job. I also trained people to recognize the signs.

Not to be mean but if you don't know there are children being traffickied worldwide for sex slavery you are not good at your job. I also trained people to recognize the signs.
I haven't denied that at all. I just don't see the evidence in this case.

I don't doubt there are more than one type of trafficking happening in our world.
I am, however, particularly skeptical of any story where keywords from crazy conspiracy theories are thrown about. The link above includes something about jonbenet Ramsey?!?! Huge red flag right there.
And the story over on Facebook includes allusions to "pizzagate." All we need is one reference to MK ultra and we're solidly in tin foil had territory.
It also was troublesome to me that the conclusion about the camp was so heavily pushed... There is just clearly nowm to that group's agenda than helping children.

This particular story is sketchy.

It doesn't matter if you disagree or not. I'm a member of VOP. Since the police and DHS weren't interested we contacted the media. The police (TPD) are now telling us that they are considering it a homeless camp. There are restraints fastened to trees at adult, teen, and child level. I've spent the past three days at the camp helping to keep it secure from the cartels, the gangs, and anyone wanting to destroy the evidence we've found. We've asked every person who has come to help us to tour the camp and give their opinions both personal and professional (for those with that area of expertise). Even those initially skeptical, we're convinced of the camps use, without any input or persuasion from us. Come see it with your own eyes.

Have you seen the camp with your own eyes? The water tank that's buried sideways and covered with branches and trash as a prison cell for anyone too small to get out? Please judge by being present in the camp.

This story and where it's going seems questionable to me. Where's the FBI in all this. Instead I see a veterans group and citizens investigating and contaminating the site if it is indeed anything.

This story and where it's going seems questionable to me. Where's the FBI in all this. Instead I see a veterans group and citizens investigating and contaminating the site if it is indeed anything.
Then come see for yourself and help us. If you have expertise that may be beneficial, we need the help. We've already tried DHS. Since there are no trafficked humans currently in the camp, they're not interested.

Then come see for yourself and help us. If you have expertise that may be beneficial, we need the help. We've already tried DHS. Since there are no trafficked humans currently in the camp, they're not interested.

BBM.

Police say they are continuing to investigate. They also tell News 4 Tucson, anyone on that private property is trespassing. The department has yet to make an arrest.

Tucson Police find no evidence abandoned south side camp linked to child sex trafficking

The two people who were arrested yesterday were arrested for trespassing, even though they were standing on a public road.

From your link -

News 4 Tucson asked to see the evidence. We were told it's being stored in a private area and that the evidence has not been turned over to police.

It doesn't make sense that they're inviting the public out there to see for themselves. But they are given the perfect platform to let News 4 film the evidence and broadcast to a large audience. Something is fishy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokerhyme