Tuesday with Nancy Grace 09.09.08 8PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am glad NG is covering this story, but I would really like her to put some time into some new missing persons cases also.

Actually, I love the way NG says Caylee! And on a side note, NG was on the cover of my old beloved magazine Sew Beautiful with her twins this month. (Sew Beautiful is a heirloom sewing/smocking magazine very popular in the South, alas I'm in New England)

Well I hate shiney clothing, but I have tin foil in the kitchen drawer. Maybe I can make a poncho type thing with it? It actually might come close to looking like one of Nancy's shirts.

BLINK
Did you say (in the trash thread) that you are going to be ON Nancy tonight?
Or, did I misread that post?

NG always wears a shiny blouse. Her favorite one seems to be a lime green shiny one. With the shiny blouse, she usually wears a gigantic necklace. It's her trademark, just like the Chanel suits are Gloria Allreds sig.

Don't forget her lovely Brooches- If she and NG duked it out with their jewelry, I wonder who would win? If GA did, would NG wave her shiny shirt overhead to say "I surrender!"? :rolleyes:

Oooooooh, scratch the tin foil. I have shiney irredescent xmas paper in my storeroom.

Well I hate shiney clothing, but I have tin foil in the kitchen drawer. Maybe I can make a poncho type thing with it? It actually might come close to looking like one of Nancy's shirts.
:rolling: We want a picture!

Good idea!I may dress mine up with a saran wrap overlay, just to get a more shimmery, evening look!

Let's Enjoy Tuesday evening with our shiney blouses, shall we?
8PM EST.

Hi Blink! I've got my bright green one on...oops..I might slip off the chair! BTW I just love your posts! Wanted to tell you! You make me laugh.

Hey guys. I have been lurking here for a few weeks and have decided to post for the first time. I can not stand NG but since Greta has moved on to other things I have no choice but to watch Nancy.....

Hey guys. I have been lurking here for a few weeks and have decided to post for the first time. I can not stand NG but since Greta has moved on to other things I have no choice but to watch Nancy.....

Welcome Hodge! Join in our discussions. We, too, have a love/hate relationship with NG.

NG wore those same shirts in college in the 80's- I swear I could look back through my AlphaDelta Pi party pictures and find one or 3! She had the 8o's hair going, and I think she was practicing for her false eyelashes by going overboard on the covergirl- but then again, we all were!

Okay- I'm done makin' fun now! 30 min countdown

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moondashiie
Back