Tuesday with Nancy Grace 09.09.08 8PM

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not if we can help it! I have emailed Tricia and the mods (please forgive me as I am a newbie)...but I do believe in power in numbers.

And I also believe that we have our heart and minds in the right place.

We need to stop this media feeding frenzy and focus on the whereabouts of this precious child. If anyone has any ideas, feel free to send me a PM - I'm only about 8 hours from Orlando! :)
I just posted on another thread, but apparently it applies to this one, too.

If you want to make a statement to the networks, one way to do it would be to have a website that lists - by show - the advertisers who buy time on each program, urging the public to boycott their products.

Networks hate advertiser boycotts almost as much as the advertisers do, because it affects the bottom line of both.

I've seen quite a few statements made from friends that Casey seemed like a good mother and interacted well with Caylee. Keep in mind that everyone thought Scott Peterson was a great husband. Amy Rocha said he gave Laci whatever she wanted.

I'm so glad you said that..because whenever I hear of KC being a good mom that is EXACTLY who I think of. Whenever I see KC in a picture grinning acting like MOTY I think of him as well.

Have you guys noticed that CA never wears a wedding ring??? I have seen a lot of pics with her pointing and stuff and she has never had a ring on.

I noticed in the family photos that it seems CA has lost quite a lot of weight since Caylee was born.

Perhaps she hasn't had her ring resized.

yeap, don't post there unless you believe she is innocent and don't ask any questions it is sacred ground and you will get your hand slapped:rolleyes:

That's right don't say a word because the body in the trunk was a transient and the hair looks like it came from a dead body because it was tainted with the chloroform.:bang::bang::bang:

Nate appears to be such a DARK person. Oh never mind, they are just hiding his face.

He's a lot cuter when not shadowed out by NG. So, it appears he has a friend Hank that throws cell phones across the bar a lot (per facebook). This could be a great new story for Casey & her blackjack.

That was what the impound lot guy said in his interview.

The office manager, who had to go out back for a cig after dealing with Cindy's demands for a discount that she didn't receive :woohoo: was that George said they'd found their daughter but their granddaughter was missing.

Dueling interviews...

Yes and what was the time they picked the car up ?? Wasn't it 2-3 in the afternoon ? What time was it that Cindy picked up Amy ? I thought it was 8:30 ish .

What did they do for all those hours ??
Another thing where was George ? He was gone and didn't get back until Cindy was on the 3 rd 911 call around 10:30 wasn't it

The purse in the car caper.....Cindy was on some show....maybe Greta....and was having a kaniption fit over the idea that Casey dumped the car in the parking lot. She was ranting about "what woman would leave their purse in the car?" She claimed that Casey's purse was in the car. Can't remember what point she was arguing. Perhaps this was the same show where she said "why didn't Casey just drive the car into the lake?" If she wanted to get rid of it....:waitasec:

Yeah, and the 400 pages are only for the neglect charge. IIRC they don't include any lab results. In other words, the 400 pages are only the beginning of what's to come.

The purse in the car caper.....Cindy was on some show....maybe Greta....and was having a kaniption fit over the idea that Casey dumped the car in the parking lot. She was ranting about "what woman would leave their purse in the car?" She claimed that Casey's purse was in the car. Can't remember what point she was arguing. Perhaps this was the same show where she said "why didn't Casey just drive the car into the lake?" If she wanted to get rid of it....:waitasec:

Sounds like a quote from another mother to her chidl - "Good thing you didn't go hunting."

I don 't believe there was a purse at all. In all instances I have seen and heard, Casey uses backpacks, not purses. Has ANYONE ever seen a picture of her with a purse? More cover up by the parent imo

It just isn't making sense to me that Casey would set her car up, hoping it would be stolen, so she could claim they also took Caylee...considering she called Tony to pick her up, telling him her car was broke down, or out of gas. Wouldn't that make him a witness against Casey's claim?......

or just get paid for it from the insurance

I'm so glad you said that..because whenever I hear of KC being a good mom that is EXACTLY who I think of. Whenever I see KC in a picture grinning acting like MOTY I think of him as well.

How about that high five? Floored me :furious: I right away thought of the Petersons doing that in court. Poor Sharon.

Nate

Jun 28 2008 7:17 PM

hey when are you coming back to ohio we have to have a skate session when you do

And there is Nate - I got this off the myspace link above to Cameron. Notice the date! JUne 28 - hhhmmmmm - I thought he was roomin' with TonE then? There is a pic of him too - in the comments section. This is strange - that pic looks like the profile of the guy we saw tonight.

after last night I am afraid to post, will probably get in trouble BUT IMO IF you still believe Caylee is alive your last name is Anthony, you haven't read the 400 pages, or you just like to argue...I ask for facts from the "alive" thread and if someone could give me facts I would love to join in BUT no one can give me facts just feelings....

If I were you I'd delete this post.

Nate

Jun 28 2008 7:17 PM

hey when are you coming back to ohio we have to have a skate session when you do

And there is Nate - I got this off the myspace link above to Cameron. Notice the date! JUne 28 - hhhmmmmm - I thought he was roomin' with TonE then? There is a pic of him too - in the comments section. This is strange - that pic looks like the profile of the guy we saw tonight.

LOL Quotin' my own quote! Ok - went diggin further - this Nate from the comment above is also in his friends and he's 15 and from Ohio - so ain't the same Nate we saw tonight on NG

Big HUGE NEVERMIND!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RowTheBoat