Tuesday with Nancy Grace 09.09.08 8PM

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In my humble OPINION - once we have the complete and conclusive DNA results we will learn that George is Caylee father. This will be the "shocker" we've be warned about.

Again my opinion ONLY... but I believe this is the true reason that C&G were about to be divorced (around the time that Casey was preggers). And the TRUE reason that Cindy started seeing a counselor.

This is why Casey has never came clean about Caylee's biological father.

The day George found the gas cans in Casey's truck he also found little Caylee's body. Due to the "hold" that Casey has over both her parents she convinced George to dispose of Caylee's body- which allows Casey to honestly say that she doesn't know where Caylee is located.

Since G is an ex homicide det. he knows many ways to dispose of a body without it ever being found.

I believe Cindy was totally in the dark. Her 911 calls seem genuine to me. However, since that time, I believe that she has been told what happened. Why is she keeping her mouth shut? She's already lost Caylee - and in her sick mind she doesn't want to lose Casey & George too.

This is also why the criminal attorney was hired to represent them.

Being sexually active to the degree that Casey has been - is an indication that she could have been sexually molested/raped as a child.

This could also be the reason that Casey & Cindy fight as much as they do. (jealous of each others relationship with George)

I hope I don't offend anyone with my THEORY of what has happened, I've been following this case from the beginning and this again, is only my opinion .

Hi there, you might want to post all that here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67854

:)

I don,t think that George is the father .I think that she did this all on her on with out anyone help,And I think she did it mostly because of her mother and her fighting over Caylee,I think it was like saying to Cindy I will show you that you will never get my child,and she killed her,Then went on her merry way like, ok I fixed mom now I am going to live my on life.She is an evil person.The look on her face the night they arrested her at her parents house was pure evil.

You don't think I will be blasted for my opinion?

You personally? no it is against the TOS here..your theory? I dont think so..it is after all The theory thread.. LOL

This thread is to talk about stuff that happened on the Nancy Grace show tonight... mostly..with a few odd and ends thrown in..

You personally? no it is against the TOS here..your theory? I dont think so..it is after all The theory thread.. LOL

This thread is to talk about stuff that happened on the Nancy Grace show tonight... mostly..with a few odd and ends thrown in..

Thanks Princess --- we'll blame my screw up on me being a newbie... okay?:)

No, only theory.

I agree that GA might have found Caylee in the trunk.
I agree that GA might have been the one to dispose of Caylee's body. I also thought if he was an ex-homicide investigator then it's possible that she may never be found.
Maybe it's just me, but I think the divorce thing was that GA wasn't #1 on CA's list. Or #2, or #3 or #4. He seems like the odd man out. I wonder if GA is LA's biological dad. If they have been married about 22 years, well, LA is 26 or so isn't he? I don't know really I haven't been dwelling on that issue.

The promiscuity thing with KC, hmmmmm, I can't help but think that there are sometimes when that happens on its own (cleaned up OK? waitasec:).

I believe that KC got away with alot as a kid, and as a teenager and as an adult. CA would gloss right over it and I fully believe KC thinks that she could possibly kill her own child and CA and the whole family would "Gloss" right over it. They have, and they are.

I'm glad for NG making an attempt to mention the long visits with the attorney, and to at least point out the fact that KC was acting like the "Domestic goddess" when her daughter is missing. But what else can all of us do but watch the "high-fives" and the "smirks" from the sideline and hope LE is coming with a "bombshell" of their own!

did anybody ask the friend the most important question?? did hew ever ride in her car, and did she ever offer to drive, or act suspicious about people riding in it? (ok 3 questions)

You don't think I will be blasted for my opinion?

I don't know about "blasted" but the mods have told us we are not to discuss incest etc. in regard to Caylee's bio. father.

I don't know about "blasted" but the mods have told us we are not to discuss incest etc. in regard to Caylee's bio. father.

oh no!... again - I'm new and haven't learned all the rules... I'll run over to the other thread and delete my post!

I apologize in advance if anyone else already wondered about this (I may have missed it while trying to read through this entire thread). When Nancy was interviewing Nate I kept wanting her to ask if Casey ever said the nanny's name. He mentioned the nanny so many times, and I really thought Nancy would ask if Casey ever called her "Zanny".

oh no!... again - I'm new and haven't learned all the rules... I'll run over to the other thread and delete my post!

It's OK, honest mistake.. I just figured I'd let you know so you didn't get in trouble.

May I suggest that you take some time and read the "sticky's" that are posted before all the different threads so you can become familiar with the rules.

welcome to WS, btw :)

Being a newbie here is tough, we don't know all the things which are taboo to discuss, learning quickly, I hope.........

did anybody ask the friend the most important question?? did hew ever ride in her car, and did she ever offer to drive, or act suspicious about people riding in it? (ok 3 questions)

I kept asking, "why riding in the car is important?" and then the imaginary hand came down and slapped the back of my head (Duh!!)

Did he ride in the car.....at any time when Caylee might have been in the trunk is this along the right line of thinking??

See, I'l eventually "GET IT", I ain't the fastest but dang it, the light DOES turn on!!

I can't remember which day (a few days back) on NG, I could have sworn I saw something scroll by on the bottom of the screen that said something about "looking for a rug". Did I imagine that? I haven't seen it mentioned on WS.

You didn't imagine. The searchers were told to look for a rolled rug, a duffel bag, and some bones.

Being a newbie here is tough, we don't know all the things which are taboo to discuss, learning quickly, I hope.........

I know.. I remember what it was like when I first started coming here.

You are doing fine as far as I can see :)

:floorlaugh: Emmm, not enough money in the world to revisit my 1980's "shiney" blouse phase. You know what they say, "If you wore them the first time they were in style...." :)

I wore mine! I bought it around the time Lennon was killed. It's very pretty up close. Indigo cotton with some pretty metallic threads running through it.

Step ten feet away, and turn the lights on, though, and it turns into a garish plastic clown shirt. It's just the way the light hits it.

Thanks One, I belong to several other sites for other things: Nascar, Little People Big World and am an manager on a couple msn sites. Just never had many rules to follow as long as you were respectful and kind.

Did NG say they are openly asking for donations for defense? Or are they using search donations for defense without saying so? Thanks!

SOOOO hoping the IRS is paying attention.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!
Back