Still Missing Turkey - Jamal Khashoggi, 59, Washington Post columnist, Istanbul, 3 Oct 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ragıp Soylu on Twitter
"
A new report by @sabah revealed the names of 15 Saudis who were in Istanbul at the time of Jamal Khashoggi’s disappearance.

They travelled to Istanbul in two planes, HZ SK1 and HZ SK2.

Here are the alleged names of the Saudi squad Ragıp Soylu on Twitter "
Here is the start of a twitter thread that's posting photos, videos, and news articles about the people identified in the previous post.
"One of the names published by @ragipsoylu of the 15 Saudi nationals traveled to Turkey on the day @JKhashoggi disappeared, matches a Facebook profile of an officer in the Saudi special forces: Please meet Naif Hasan S. Alarifi" Qutaiba on Twitter

Here is the start of a twitter thread that's posting photos, videos, and news articles about the people identified in the previous post.
"One of the names published by @ragipsoylu of the 15 Saudi nationals traveled to Turkey on the day @JKhashoggi disappeared, matches a Facebook profile of an officer in the Saudi special forces: Please meet Naif Hasan S. Alarifi" Qutaiba on Twitter

How I found the thread is from a tweet by Michael Weiss

"Follow @Qattouby: he’s posting identities and photos of the Saudi operatives who traveled to Turkey and are suspected of kidnapping or killing Jamal Khashoggi." Michael Weiss on Twitter
Screenshot_20181010-132624_1.jpg

Last edited:
Who carries around a bone saw in their briefcase?
Oh wait... we have a contender
Qutaiba on Twitter View attachment 150411
Qutaiba on Twitter View attachment 150412
i24NEWS English on Twitter
"The Saudi forensics evidence chief left #Turkey around the same time that #Khashoggi went missing at the consulate in Istanbul, @trtworld's @YusufErim79 explains to @EliRoberts_news."

Watch the full segment HERE: Turkey Accuses Saudis of Assassinating Khashoggi i24NEWS English on Twitter

Evan Rosenfeld‏Verified account @Evan_Rosenfeld

NEW: NYT: Top Turkish security officials have concluded that the Saudi dissident #JamalKhashoggi was assassinated in the Saudi consulate in Istanbul on orders from the highest levels of the royal court, a senior official said Tuesday.

Evan Rosenfeld on Twitter

“The official described a quick and complex operation in which Mr. Khashoggi was killed within two hours of his arrival at the consulate by a team of Saudi agents, who dismembered his body with a bone saw they brought for the purpose.”

Turkey has ID’d the roles that most or all of the 15 Saudi agents in the country at time of disappearance held in the Saudi govt or security services, the official said. 1 was an autopsy expert, presumably there to help dismember the body, per the official

Hatice Cengiz (#JamalKhashoggi’s fiancee) for Washington Post: Please, President Trump, shed light on my fiance’s disappearance

“At this time, I implore Pres. Trump & Melania Trump to help shed light on Jamal’s disappearance. I also urge Saudi Arabia, especially King Salman and Mohammed bin Salman, to show the same level of sensitivity and release CCTV footage from the consulate.”

"Although this incident could potentially fuel a political crisis between the two nations, let us not lose sight of the human aspect of what happened.”

Evan Rosenfeld Retweeted Evan Rosenfeld

Jamal didn’t mind walking into Saudi Consulate in Istanbul—he didn’t believe something bad could happen on Turkish soil. It would be a violation of int’l law to harm/arrest/detain people at a diplomatic mission, he said, noting no such thing had ever happened in Turkey’s history

NEW: WaPo: Before #JamalKhashoggi’s disappearance, U.S. intel intercepted communications of Saudi officials discussing a plan to capture him, according to a person familiar with the information.

The Saudis wanted to lure Khashoggi back to Saudi Arabia and lay hands on him there, this person said. It was not clear whether the Saudis intended to arrest and interrogate Khashoggi or to kill him, or if the United States warned Khashoggi

well, here is my question, if the US intercepted intelligence that indicated that this man's life was in danger, did they advise him of this? so far i have not heard they did or did not advise him of this. If they didn't, why wouldn't they have done so?

well, here is my question, if the US intercepted intelligence that indicated that this man's life was in danger, did they advise him of this? so far i have not heard they did or did not advise him of this. If they didn't, why wouldn't they have done so?

Add it to the list of failures by our intelligence agencies.

"The same AKP official who said #JamalKhashoggi was killed in Saudi consulate now says that they don’t accuse Saudis and puts the blame on Turkish deep state. Isn’t that so strange?
#1 lesson about AKP officials: Never trust their words. They are experts in lying." Al Arabiya English on Twitter

"Erdogan government official says today that they dont accuse Saudi Arabia for killing #JamalKashoggi.
Just 2days ago same sources gave names and pictures of 15-member Saudi squad who came to Turkey with special duty of exterminating dissident journalist within Istanbul consulate!" Abdülhamit Bilici on Twitter

"The pictures and biographic details of 15 member Saudi hit squad were distrubuted by the same Erdogan/AKP sources and it was on the news not only at ‘pool’ media but at NYork Times, Guardian, WPost,etc. Read these lines to see another version of what this hit squad is all about." Abdülhamit Bilici on Twitter

Although I'm not sure it would help now; the Turkish police should have used 'search / Cadaver dogs' at both sites. The data from the Apple watch will be interesting; I'd have to research exactly what data an Apple watch can show. This shows to me that he felt dubious about entering the Embassy.

I don't get why it would take 15 agents.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025
Back