GUILTY Turkey - Sarai Sierra, 33, NY woman murdered, Istanbul, 21 Jan 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I freely admit I have no evidence to back up my theory! :)

What you say definitely makes sense too. Although, I don't know that I'd share with anyone what I was doing in those circumstances. Even a close friend. I imagine I'd feel defeated, rejected, and a little silly, having hopped on a plane to pursue something that was never anything more than my imagination to begin with.

I don't even know that I believe that's what actually happened. It just seems like we're all running in circles, so I thought I'd try to come up with a different angle and see how far it takes me.

I know I feel the same:) Especially with all the contradictory piece of information we receive on a daily basis.

Oh - okay, thanks - so she was a poor American of Puerto Rican extraction but had never actually been to Puerto Rico - Thanks!

We only know she had never been out of the USA. Puerto Rico is part of the USA, so she may have been there...

ITA. I'm just thinking of another angle- a different theory altogether. If I assume for a minute that the lawyer is correct, and that as far as TK was concerned, there was no emotional attachment, what are the other possibilities? If TK didn't kill her in a fit of jealously/rejection, what's another option? That led me to wonder about a reverse-type scenario. Maybe SS had become emotionally involved with TK over the months. Maybe she had gone to Turkey expecting to meet with a man she had developed feelings for, and was instead sorely disappointed. At best (again, assuming for a minute the lawyer was telling the truth), he was emotionally uninvolved and kept things platonic. At worst, he was a jerk who was willing to have sex with her, but not get otherwise involved. Just another wack-a-doo theory to toss around :)

If not Taylan, could it be there was another suitor who got jealous bc they saw SS waiting?maybe SS was on the bridge waiting for Taylan and another suitor was essentially stalking SS and got jealous that she was meeting another man. (They assumed she was meeting another man). Then he approached her and convinced her to walk off w him.

I agree, with what you said above that Taylan has to be one of the unluckiest people on the planet if it is NOT him. However, you never know. There was the murder of that Mickey girl in Louisiama and she had just went to her male friends house that night and was biking home. In 99% of cases he would be the killer but he was not- she was killed by a random..

Yeah but it's not sexually laced innuendo. Every girl I know friends from offline/online, flirts to some extent online, even if it is just repsonding to flattery. I did not see a single one of her own IG posts make reference to the attractiveness of another guy. Also, she uses prayer hands everywhere. She was also helping with the youth in her church. She just seems very open because of her faith. Did she cheat? Hey, I know many pastors daughters that in the moment/situation, or much more sexual than others might be. Maybe its pent up tension, all I know is in their daily interactions they dont exude any outward signs of wanting this or looking for this. I think any normal human being when in a situation could get "carried away" even if they would never ever normally do something or even think about doing something.
That's why I said flirted "a bit", when I wrote that. She never returns back the compliments but "kindly" accepts them but one thing I felt from those posts is she gives long replies to his male followers, explaining stuff and when she gets invitations she asks for where the place is, what kind of music he plays etc etc, she is attentive and that could send wrong vibes to some males.

Thanks. Ya I thought her not being out of New York was pretty darn doubtful too. But it was in a us article somewhere...at this point I can't keep track of which...but we know how reliable those are right! Haha

I Haven't seen any reports of her not ever leaving NY but I have seen many that says she never traveled outside of the country.

We only know she had never been out of the USA. Puerto Rico is part of the USA, so she may have been there...

Puerto Rico is part of the US, and you have to go out of the US to go to Puerto Rico?

What Turkish press means by traveling abroad is "going to places where you need a passport". It is not like a Londoner going to Belfast"

I get the feeling that the police knows the murderer but want to be sure with the DNA results and even if from day 1 I thought Taylan might be involved in this now I'm starting to think that he has maybe a little or even no part in this.

I get the feeling that the police knows the murderer but want to be sure with the DNA results and even if from day 1 I thought Taylan might be involved in this now I'm starting to think that he has maybe a little or even no part in this.

Taylan's just a pawn in this thing.

If not Taylan, could it be there was another suitor who got jealous bc they saw SS waiting?maybe SS was on the bridge waiting for Taylan and another suitor was essentially stalking SS and got jealous that she was meeting another man. (They assumed she was meeting another man). Then he approached her and convinced her to walk off w him.

I agree, with what you said above that Taylan has to be one of the unluckiest people on the planet if it is NOT him. However, you never know. There was the murder of that Mickey girl in Louisiama and she had just went to her male friends house that night and was biking home. In 99% of cases he would be the killer but he was not- she was killed by a random..

Wouldn't the cameras have seen her walking with this person though

Regardless of what SS got herself into, if this is a random act of violence, they'll never catch the killer. He/she is perhaps someone of very low importance for the police, someone who will be off the cops' radar. e.g. mentally retarded son of a poor family. Perhaps the body is hidden by a member of the family. They may even find the iPad and phone burried some place soon. Or something along these lines.

State Prosecutor Huseyin Kaplan, who confirmed that Taylan told cops about the affair with the murdered mom, insisted the man is not a prime suspect.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/man-claims-sexual-relationship-slain-mom-sarai-sierra-article-1.1257628?localLinksEnabled=false

I read this earlier too. Many of us speculated that LE was just playing a game of CYA, as there is no way TK wouldn't be a prime suspect, given what we (thought we) knew at the time.

NOW, however, I guess I understand why they'd say that if the DNA is back and it doesn't match TK.

Taylan's just a pawn in this thing.

So what's your theory? I've love to hear it, as if my head isn't spinning from all the different ones I already have floating around...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo