Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No no Taylan. No problem with Tarkans

Guys sorry for my Turkish but Yashim do you read/follow eksisozluk? Everytime I hear Taylan it reminds me the joke about people called Taylan from there.

I hope you or anyone from your family is not called Taylan :blushing:

You mean the taylan-yaylan riddle?

:floorlaugh:

If you flew through Munich to another Schengen zone country (most of Europe - all green in the image) then you would not receive a stamp. In SS's case she was going from Europe to Istanbul, thus she would receive one on the way to IST.

schengen_zone_members.png

As for those airport images I do not believe they are from MUC. I travel through there frequently and we do not have a floor that color, nor do we have that cage structure around the security x-ray belts.

This is the image I'm referring to:
sierre.jpg

I think this is Istanbul. Because

1) So far nothing picture/footage from International sources had made the news. Only Turkish material

2) There is a female security guard, which makes me think it's Turkey. Because in Germany women are not allowed to work in security/police forces and they have to wear the hijab (head covering), a full black cloak called an abaya, and a face-veil called niqab. The female guard in the picture is not covered like that.

OT but did anyone see Ammer's latest instagram photo? He said he's making a statement to the press. Guess he's not happy with them either!

Press has been alleging he has prior drug arrests/convictions, and it's only been the last day or so they've been saying that, so I'm guessing his statement will address that.

No one has any other reason to be concerned with him in particular, right?

I would also agree, however why is there a span of days missing in the middle? We're talking 2-3 days here. This is a reasonable amount of time that the Ammer (AMS) says she was gone, but has not really been accounted for.

There is no gi-normous span of days missing. Refer to Yashim's timeline posted a few back before this one. (But take it with a grain of salt, as it was culled from the Turkish press, and we all know how reliable they have been).

The only question revolved around whether she spent 1 day in AMS and 3 in MUN (as early reports suggested) or 3 days in AMS and 1 in MUN (as seems to be more logical). Most of us are betting on the latter.

Would you be? His friend is dead. Her name is being dragged through the mud. Tabloids have called him everything from a manwhore to a drug smuggler. I'd be pretty angry, too.

He was called a "manwhore" in print? Link please? :floorlaugh:

1) So far nothing picture/footage from International sources had made the news. Only Turkish material

2) There is a female security guard, which makes me think it's Turkey. Because in Germany women are not allowed to work in security/police forces and they have to wear the hijab (head covering), a full black cloak called an abaya, and a face-veil called niqab. The female guard in the picture is not covered like that.

Point 2 has me thrown off a bit. People here tend to be even more liberal, so it's rare to see women with hijab, abaya, or niqab, unless near the Munich train station, which attracts more immigrants or around ramadan when many Islamic tourists come to visit.

We do have women working in the security and police force here.

I have realized something. Something that all of you probably know from the beginning.

Either that police is not sure if she was killed on spot OR a the rock peep used to killer her was found 1 m away must be a lie.

Even if she was killed 100 meter away I can't imagine the peep carrying her and the rock.

I would agree that it's hard to imagine perp killed her elsewhere, then kindly brought the murder weapon along with his DNA on it and left there as a friendly gift for LE.

MOO? She was killed where found or within a few meters from where found.

More than that, please don't ask me to specify. I'm officially agnostic!

Huh??? This must be a typo. Otherwise you are surely joking, or being sarcastic, right?

Point 2 has me thrown off a bit. People here tend to be even more liberal, so it's rare to see women with hijab, abaya, or niqab, unless near the Munich train station, which attracts more immigrants or around ramadan when many Islamic tourists come to visit.

We do have women working in the security and police force here.

Oh, sorry. I usually confuse Germany with Saudi Arabia.

Just kidding, I was just kidding Munich. :floorlaugh:

But welcome to my world.

In Germany women are not allowed to work in security? Have to wear the hijab? Germany?

Incorrect. In Germany women are actually not allowed to leave the house. If they try, the penalty is automatic stoning.

The bing translator was no help with that one! :waitasec:

It was a inside joke because I didn't know how to translate.

It is a generalization/preconception saying that all Taylans have dark hair and they are all jerks.

I translated "yavsak" as jerk but I don't know if there is a better translation.

My dictionary says: http://tureng.com/search/yavşak

The bing translator was no help with that one! :waitasec:

I will try my hand at translating.

Taylan K, Tarkan A, a group of drug smugglers, others from a "criminal element", a "sketchy" airBnb host and an American walked into a bar bathroom in Beyoglu and. . .

If she was professing herself as single, I feel sorry for her husband. He seems like a hard-working concerned guy who is now charged with raising two children.

It was a inside joke because I didn't know how to translate.

It is a generalization/preconception saying that all Taylans have dark hair and they are all jerks.

I translated "yavsak" as jerk but I don't know if there is a better translation.

My dictionary says: http://tureng.com/search/yavşak

The bing translator did say "jackass". Close enough! :)

I will try my hand at translating.

Taylan K, Tarkan A, a group of drug smugglers, others from a "criminal element", a "sketchy" airBnb host and an American walked into a bar bathroom in Beyoglu and. . .

..... And said, "Boy, did that hurt!"

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members