DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThinkHard,
You point is taken.

However, let us consider her modus operandi in every respect of her travels :

~meeting up with men in a foreign country that she had only met online,

~traveling alone to a second foreign country she had never visited, and then spending the night in a house of a guy she had only met online

~renting a room in a hostel that was in an unsafe area for a woman alone,

~talking and walking with strangers on the streets of Istanbul where she had never even visited,

~always being seen alone shopping, eating, etc.

Considering all of these behaviors, I do not have a hard time at all imagining Sarai venturing into the wall areas with or without someone.

In fact, it is my opinion that the decision to venture into the walls would be completely in line with the rest of her decisions and behaviors on this trip.

The world is not a safe place. One only has to read the daily news in any country to know that innocent people are victims of robbery, rape, beatings and/or murder on a daily basis even when they are taking all precautions to be safe.

But when females, in particular, throw caution to the wind they put themselves in immediate danger.
And IMO, Sarai threw caution to the wind in every respect of her behavior and decisions.
I am very sorry she was blinded to reality and did not know better, because she paid the ultimate price: her life.

Unfortunate but all so very true.

Youngest daughter, the trendiest dresser in my family (skinny jeans/leggings) took a second before dashing out with friends, to look at the photos of Sarai taken in NY and the one posted in Amsterdam by Ammer, then at the flare pants, and raised her eyebrows skeptically.
But then again, she only wears skinny and leggings..

It was the last day of trip, could be simply that she wore her last clean change of clothes, and washed hair, letting it dry during walk, hence no cap.

It was the last day of trip, could be simply that she wore her last clean change of clothes, and washed hair, letting it dry during walk, hence no cap.

Maybe -I have no idea about Sarai's choice of attire.

Almost 48 hours since we have heard from The I-Team.

Almost as long since LE has released any information.

I assume alpmightly has been distanced from his computer and phone by his family, rightfully demanding he get some sleep and spend time with them.

Perhaps Yashim is taking a trip to the provinces, some of the old lands of the Laz. Yashim has also been working very hard. A nice little trip to a quieter place (such as the land of the Laz) might just be in order.....

ThinkHard,
You point is taken.

However, let us consider her modus operandi in every respect of her travels :

In fact, it is my opinion that the decision to venture into the walls would be completely in line with the rest of her decisions and behaviors on this trip.

To this excellent discussion I would also add:

Did not do any internet research on IST or apparently did any googleearth searching of the terrain and likely photo ops.

I almost gasped when I read that. Maybe she wanted to be surprised. I dunno. Nowadays I assume one reviews the general layout of a place and gets an idea the distances between interesting places before traveling.

Does anyone familiar with Istanbul know, or have an idea where the last video of the lady walking on highway is? Is it far from where she was found? A short walk, a long walk?

Near as I can tell, that video is still a bit of a distance from where she was found. I think that video is closer to where Kennedy starts....just at the beginning of where the touristy area of serkeci ends. But still about a mile from where she was found.

Almost 48 hours since we have heard from The I-Team.

Almost as long since LE has released any information.

I assume alpmightly has been distanced from his computer and phone by his family, rightfully demanding he get some sleep and spend time with them.

Perhaps Yashim is taking a trip to the provinces, some of the old lands of the Laz. Yashim has also been working very hard. A nice little trip to a quieter place (such as the land of the Laz) might just be in order.....

Maybe Yashim got scared off because he's really Taylan, and he knew we were on to his Sarai look alike decoy cover scam! And if we were on it, LE would be on it soon, so he had to go hide!

Just kidding Yashim!

After all he was pushing the random druggie scenario pretty hard.

The location of the body was farther to the south (left). Those are three small arches. To the left is an area where the wall is almost touching the sidewalk. There are 4 tall arches, two almost touching the sidewalk, two farther back (one almost covered by a tree). To the LEFT of those 4 tall arches is an area with trees before one gets to the old tower. It's back by that left corner, right under a dense green tree in the aerial photo. On the riprap rock that is fronting the water, there is a faint white line. It's just across the street from that.

Where she accessed the other side of the wall is a question. The options are 1) along the railroad tracks from the north, 2) maybe on that diagnonal path by the three arches, 3) some other place.

LE tells us she was killed 328 ft from the cave. I'll presume it was north (right) of the cave as it's closer to the last surveillance photo, but it could also have been south (left) of the cave. The more southern area has much better maintained walls and is more open whereas the more northern area has more degraded walls and lots of tree cover.

All this because I can't put an arrow on a photo. sorry

Herat, thanks for the info. I've added your location to my picture - is this correct? If not, let me know and I'll change it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• sarayburnu__uygarelmastasi_herat.jpg
    sarayburnu__uygarelmastasi_herat.jpg
    422.9 KB · Views: 103
This aerial view indicates how far off the beaten path she was, I just can't fathom trekking there solo, especially if true, no prior inet travel research. Wondering if her family knew if she brought guidebooks on trip. No pics w her carrying map. Maybe got disoriented.

Maybe Yashim got scared off because he's really Taylan, and he knew we were on to his Sarai look alike decoy cover scam! And if we were on it, LE would be on it soon, so he had to go hide!

Just kidding Yashim!

Or perhaps Yashim and alpmighty are members of the Turkish police, trying to throw us off by having us spend time on crazy theories in an effort to keep MSM from learning what avenues they're really pursuing! MU-HAHAHA! (Evil laugh)

Kidding. I really do miss their insights. Toutca's and lavy's too. It's like the original gang is no longer here. :'(

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I found this video on you tube, not sure if anyone has posted it. It shows guys walking all over and a reporter in a cave - my computer speakers have gone on the fritz, don't know why, but it's Turkish TV so fair guess they are talking in Turkish and volume is irrelevant.
Wish Alp and Yashim were here to translate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=92bWZ46qQDI

That video shows lots of interesting information. How they were allowed to photograph this during what is obviously extensive CSI investigation of the area is surprising.

1. There was extensive use of metal detectors in the area, probably looking for the missing electronics or a potental other weapon.

2. There was generous use of sniffer dogs to confirm the trail of where she was dragged

3. It looks like an area in the grass, on the other side of the Caution tape, is getting a lot of scruitiny and is cordoned off. It is not next to the wall. It might be where she was attacked.

4. Once you are on the train side of the wall, you are completely cut off from help.

5. There are numerous blankets in the bum hovels. Surprised they were left and someone was allowed to touch them.

6. What is the bit near the end about the railroad tracks and the overhead spans?

Or perhaps Yashim and alpmighty are members of the Turkish police, trying to throw us off by having us spend time on crazy theories in an effort to keep MSM from learning what avenues they're really pursuing! MU-HAHAHA! (Evil laugh)

Kidding. I really do miss their insights. Toutca's and lavy's too. It's like the original gang is no longer here. :'(

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

it's the weekend and there is no new information. i am sure they will be back when more information is released. i hope. :please:

Just kidding Yashim!

I don't know where he is at, but I wish he would come back here. I miss his humor.

Well, it is a Sunday, so it would be too much to hope for news over the weekend..
Maybe in a few hours, Turkish press will have some news for Monday morning..?

I fear that if we do not hear anything this week, this can grow cold very fast... If Z, Taylan and other IG do not match their DNA especially

Though it does seem like Z DNA match. If only on blanket though, there could be innocent explanation. LE would need more circumstantial evidence for a case.

it's the weekend and there is no new information. i am sure they will be back when more information is released. i hope. :please:

So you're saying they don't hover around this forum 24/7, and might actually have some other real life-type obligations to tend to? The NERVE of them!! :)

I don't know where he is at, but I wish he would come back here. I miss his humor.

Those guys are brilliant and funny. It's the weekend. They are probably with their families or... just got tired of translating for us all the time. Miss'em!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member