Twitney Spears enters rehab! Threads Merged

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
lightwaveryder said:
you know

when i went through my divorce, it was the worst thing that ever happened to me.

i shaved my head too.i also drank a lot and ended up in trouble quite a bit.

i hate to think how many stupid asses i would have slapped the *advertiser censored* out of for bothering me in my darkest hour.

~lightwaveryder~

With all due respect, b.s. I don't care what any adult does to herself/himself, but she made the decision to bring two kids into this world. Once you become a parent, its not about YOU any more. Those kids don't need to wake up in the middle of the night to a nanny. They don't need to see mom sleeping all day (if they even DO see her) because she was up puking all night from drinking too much. What kind of a parent can she possibly be if she's gone all night in different cities in different night clubs, restaurants, tattoo parlors and shaving her head? Give me a freaking break? She's not the poor kid. The two babies she gave birth to are the "poor kids." :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Jeana (DP) said:
With all due respect, b.s. I don't care what any adult does to herself/himself, but she made the decision to bring two kids into this world. Once you become a parent, its not about YOU any more. Those kids don't need to wake up in the middle of the night to a nanny. They don't need to see mom sleeping all day (if they even DO see her) because she was up puking all night from drinking too much. What kind of a parent can she possibly be if she's gone all night in different cities in different night clubs, restaurants, tattoo parlors and shaving her head? Give me a freaking break? She's not the poor kid. The two babies she gave birth to are the "poor kids." :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:
:clap: :clap:

Could not have said it better myself. The only reason I give a second thought to any of this is because I am wondering what will happen to the kids. She needs to get over herself and take care of those boys.

Jeana (DP) said:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm so glad you said that Jeana, so true. And lets back up here a bit when it comes to 'poor kid Britney' who shacked up with the likes of KF knowing full well he was walking out on Shar six months pregnant with their second child. Oh yeah pooooor Britney. I do hope she gets help because I think she is messed up but she is a parent and she became so by her own free will, it's time for her to look at her children and realize they need her more than she needs to panty-free party night after puking night.

Jubie

TMZ.com is reporting that Brit is in a rehab facility today in LA as her mother had pushed for. YAY, maybe just maybe this will help. One can only wish her well in this program.

Oh yeah it's a stay-in facility

Jubie

There is also a report out there somewhere that it was a publicity stunt. If she thought this would help restart her career she needs to think again. I was chatting with a younger coworker who loves her, or use to. I noticed today that her Britney stuff was gone from her cube I asked her whats up and she said, 'eh, I just put the stuff in a box, all this crap is just too much for me'. She has ticket stubs and things signed from B girl. Me thinks she is turning off more than a few diehard fans now.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/02/20/salon-owner-says-brits-stunt-was-for-publicity/

Esther Tognozzi, owner of the salon in Tarzana where Britney speared her hair on Friday, gave a call-in interview this morning to Los Angeles' 102.7 KIIS FM's On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Esther told Ryan Seacrest that Britney's hairtastrophe could have been a publicity stunt.

Tognozzi claims that she had closed the blinds so that no one would see Britney's meltdown, and yet pictures that surfaced from paparazzi agencies are all so clear -- it's as if the photogs were in the shop, which Esther insisted was not the case. When asked if bodyguards had opened the blinds, her response was, "I think so."

--------------------

IF this is true, then screw Britney. I'm sick of wasting any sympathy on her if she's pulling these stunts for publicity. Why doesn't she clean herself up and get back to singing if she wants attention.

JMO

shopper said:
--------------------

IF this is true, then screw Britney. I'm sick of wasting any sympathy on her if she's pulling these stunts for publicity. Why doesn't she clean herself up and get back to singing if she wants attention.

JMO

Aaaannnndddd....another fan closes the door. You are blowing it big time Brit-Brit.

Of course I am assuming you were a fan Shopper. If you are not, sorry for the insult. :p

Jeana (DP) said:
and with according respect. bs right back.
i wasn't talkin about her kids, i was talkin about the fact taht bad things happen and people, being people, do things, crazy things, and DONT need to hear from the likes of you what you think of it.
are you posting on every forum on the net about every single mom who drinks too much and parties all night ?
NO
you are posting on this forum, in this thread becusae she's britney spears.

so

BS to you too.

~lwr~

Whoa, lightwave....that was uncalled for IMHO. She's just stating what she and MOST common sense resonable people have been saying for MONTHS. If you don't want to read about Brit-Brit the Nit Wit getting called for his crap then you should stop reading here.

lightwaveryder said:
Snip... people, being people, do things, crazy things, and DONT need to hear from the likes of you what you think of it.
And if those people doing things like this and have kids, then someone needs to call them on their BS and remind them ITS NOT ABOUT THEM ANYMORE IT'S ABOUT THE KIDS. We see this kind of crap go on and I have personally seen it and yes I called them on their crap and told them to get over themselves they had kids. The 'girl' quit partying and acutually showed up for her kids school functions after that, thank you very much.

lightwaveryder said:
i wasn't talkin about her kids, i was talkin about the fact taht bad things happen and people, being people, do things, crazy things, and DONT need to hear from the likes of you what you think of it.
are you posting on every forum on the net about every single mom who drinks too much and parties all night ?
NO

so

BS to you too.

~lwr~
Whoa, calm down alittle. It is always about the kids and their right to a safe life and being taken care of. That is what being a good parent is! They did not ask to come into the world.

michelle said:
Whoa, calm down alittle. It is always about the kids and their right to a safe life and being taken care of. That is what being a good parent is! They did not ask to come into the world.

Exactly, BS became a parent by her own free choice. She's not a teenager anymore so the whole 'young mum' defense doesn't jive. I was married at 21 and we had our first child when I was 24 and the next one at 26 and I loved it. Staying home and taking care of them was great, very challenging at time but it 's been a true blessing to be a mom. How BS can look at her children and leave them time again is beyond me.

Jubie

jubie said:
Exactly, BS became a parent by her own free choice. She's not a teenager anymore so the whole 'young mum' defense doesn't jive. I was married at 21 and we had our first child when I was 24 and the next one at 26 and I loved it. Staying home and taking care of them was great, very challenging at time but it 's been a true blessing to be a mom. How BS can look at her children and leave them time again is beyond me.

Jubie
The same for me Jubie, its my greatest joy to be a mom. I can't imagine why these young woman act like this.

lightwaveryder said:
NO

so

BS to you too.

~lwr~

So are you saying this type of behavior shouldn't be critisized or Britney Spears shouldn't be critisized for it?

Single mothers everywhere drinking too much, out doing crazy things night after night and leaving their children without their mother's love and care should just be left alone because something bad happened to them?? :doh:

Jubie :rolleyes:

michelle said:
:laugh: Oh Narla, leave it to you to give me a laugh!
Hahaha actually I was being serious.
I didnt get rehab the first two times and I'm way smarter than Brits :p
I just don't think she is going to get it the first few times round...she may end up getting it- but I wouldn't count on it.

narlacat said:
Hahaha actually I was being serious.
I didnt get rehab the first two times and I'm way smarter than Brits :p
I just don't think she is going to get it the first few times round...she may end up getting it- but I wouldn't count on it.
I hope she does get some help for the sake of those kids. I would hate to see her turn out like ANS. By the way, most people dont get rehab the first time.;)

I said somewhere earlier, the first trip to rehab was like her first 'trip down the aisle' so maybe the second trip to rehab will last a little longer. Granted it might not take, but it might last longer. :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back