Twitney Spears enters rehab! Threads Merged

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
To me it's more like "very stupid". Not necessarily Lindsay's stupidity (she is very young, she is an addict and IMO, she does not have a serious support network). Now, I don't know if I really believe the drinking part - who knows? What I do know is that this very young lady (is she even 21 yet!?!) has already gone through (a brief) rehab and is OUT CLUBBING - seemingly every night - or at least many nights per week.

Now, ok. I was young once too. I loved clubbing. But I also did not have a serious drinking/drugging problem & I was a full-time college student w/ a job. Frankly, I blame first & foremost her dumb-*advertiser censored* mother, Dina. (ever really take a look at her by-the-way? she is trying so hard to be cool & hip.....Dina, why don't you put all that energy you put into your expensive hair color, shopping, tanning, manicures, etc. and pay attention to your daughter!!!!). Dina goes to clubs with Lindsay for crying out loud - they were just out together the other night. And now her father's out of prison. The whole think is crazy.

All these trashy, uneducated, ignorant, party-woman make me want to vomit. Paris, Britney, Lindsay, Tara Reid. Vapid women who have no idea of what is going on in the real world. I'd love to take these girls to a third world country and drop them off for six months to fend for themselves without their Louis Vuittons. Hey! Now there's a reality show!

I agree with everything you said, especially the bolded part. :clap:

There's nothing like a little rehab romance :blowkiss: :rolleyes:

My best friend and her husband hooked up in rehab when they were 18 years old. They are now in their late 30s with three children and have a great relationship. However, they are surely the exception that proves the rule!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery
Back