Twitter thread (MSM tweets ONLY) ***NO DISCUSSSION HERE PLEASE***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
George and Cindy's trip courtesy of a "nice man" according to their atty Mark Lippman. It is a free trip.
3 minutes ago

HarveyLevinTMZ Harvey Levin
by Caseysdiary08
as for Casey Anthony ... her lawyer Jose Baez, just issued a statement he's not negotiating a deal with the networks. He was with garagos

DrDrewHLN
Dr. Drew
Update: Statement from Jose Baez: "Neither I nor Casey Anthony have ever met with or have any intention of meeting with Al Taylor." about 6 hours ago

https://twitter.com/DrDrewHLN/status/94452726703984640

(Gee, it's hard figuring out who's scamming who!)

bobkealingbob kealing

Land where #CayleeAnthony remains were found now under contract. Group now a step closer to memorial plan. http://t.co/KaOHbqQ

3 hours ago

issueswithjvm Jane Velez-Mitchell
Mark Geragos on Issues tonight, live at 7pm! Is he "coaching" Jose Baez into booking a tell-all interview for #CaseyAnthony? Find out 2night
10 minutes ago

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
@judy88fan I've been saying #caseyanthony is the Bahamas for a week now. All of our leads point in that direction.
56 minutes ago

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Been asked for interview w Nat'l show doing story on #caseyanthony. No $ for her. My opinion is anti CA.Don't think breaks boycott.Thoughts?

bobkealing bob kealing
Breaking••Fl Department of Corrections says they will supervise #CaseyAnthony probation if Judge Strickland issues clarification order.
21 minutes ago

bobkealing bob kealing
Breaking: Source in Orange County Clerk's office says orders being drawn up for #CaseyAnthony probation on check fraud.
26 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

bobkealing bob kealing
Clerk's office: paperwork being drawn up to put #CaseyAnthony on probation for check fraud. Fl DOC: Would require return to Orange County
Favorite Retweet Reply

@bobkealing
bob kealing
As @WESH told you exclusively Friday, #CaseyAnthony today ordered to return to Orange County within 72 hours to begin check fraud probation

caseyupdates

RT @bobkealing: Dept. Of Corrections spokeswoman confirms #CaseyAnthony must report in person to Orange co within 72 hours. Breaking!
3 minutes ago via TweetDeck

CFNews13Casey

#CaseyAnthony probation details: no contact w/Amy Huizenga, report to probation officer on 5th day each month, must have permission to leave
4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

bobkealing

DOC spokeswoman tells me they "are working with #CaseyAnthony attorneys" to begin her probation.
13 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Tweet from Adam Longo of CF13 News:
adamlongo Adam Longo
#caseyanthony civil lawyer targets Equusearch. Story in just a bit. Getting my dose of Presidential politics right now.

Stay tuned...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scotto
Back