Twitter thread (MSM tweets ONLY) ***NO DISCUSSSION HERE PLEASE***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony defense tomorrow will file a motion to disqualify Judge Strickland. Their first move since he ordered her to begin probation.
3 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/search/realtime/trtcbvc trtcbvc

http://twitter.com/#!/trtcbvc

trtcbvc
@trtcbvc Houston, TX

trtcbvc trtcbvc
#CaseyAnthony is here in Houston at Menninger Clinic: menningerclinic.com/index.aspx
1 minute ago
August 1, 2011

trtcbvc trtcbvc
@
@juliemsrd @jimlichtenstein its Menninger Clinic #CaseyAnthony
51 minutes ago
7:45pm Monday August 1, 2011

trtcbvc trtcbvc
@
@nocaseyanthony #CaseyAnthony is here at Menninger Clinic. family therapy.
51 minutes ago

juliemsrd Julie McLaughlin
by trtcbvc
@JimLichtenstein MD on JVM said top inpatient MH clinic located in Houston, George and Cindy flew to Houston today-all a coincidence?
2 hours ago

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Jose/Cheney are to take some action in a little while. Will try to do live on Ustream. Stay tuned to my twitter for the link. #caseyanthony
7 minutes ago

Moved to the courthouse. It'll get interesting over here in an hour. @KerryNBC will give an update on @msnbc at 1014a & 1120a. #caseyanthony
59 minutes ago

@stevehelling
Steve Helling
Heading to the courthouse. I haven't been there much since the #caseyanthony verdict..

Things are delayed here a tad. It'll probably be an hour. #caseyanthony
1 minute ago

Here's the deal. Jose/Cheney will file motion against Judge Strickland & his probation order. We're waiting 4 it to happen. #caseyanthony
26 seconds ago

3 minutes ago:
MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
@myfoxorlando #fox35 reports that @tmz will be posting pics tonite of #caseyanthony who was spotted. @issueswithjvm @vinniepolitan @hlntv

CaseyAnthonyCh9 Casey Anthony WFTV
by nocaseyanthony
Florida Department of Corrections will talk to media at 11:30 a.m. regarding #CaseyAnthony ’s probation sentence.

@OSCaseyAnthony
Casey Anthony News
#CaseyAnthony UPDATE: Judge Belvin Perry will preside over probation hearing. No date set.

stevehelling Steve Helling
Judge Strickland is out. Judge Perry is in on the #caseyanthony check fraud case. How does that change things?
38 seconds ago
»
Casey Anthony News
OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
#CaseyAnthony UPDATE: Judge Belvin Perry will preside over probation hearing. No date set. http://scr.bi/qW9y7f
1 minute ago

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Sources: hearing on Friday in #caseyanthony probation debate. She will not be there. Not required to check in with P.O., yet. -Longo
1 minute ago

Dept of Corrections holding 3pm n/c. Saying they still expect Casey to report before 10am tomorrow. yfrog.com/gzwcvloj
1 minute ago

bobkealing bob kealing
At 3pm Corrections spokeswoman says they have no record of a stay in #CaseyAnthony probation. Still anticipate her appearing tomorrow.
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
Casey Anthony News13
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
DOC spokesperson says they expect #CaseyAnthony here at the Orlando intake office between 7a-10a Thursday. -JFell
2 minutes ago

Friday, 8/5/11

bobkealing bob kealing

Just found a new order from #JudgePerry which grants #CaseyAnthony indigency status for appeal in check fraud case.

My thoughts: That makes no sense as I thought she was appealing the lying to LE!

DMarko13 Dave D'Marko
#Casey Anthony look-a-like attacked in Orlando. My interview with her tonight at 6.
5 minutes ago

(cfnews13)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NonakaYori