TX - 10 deceased as a result of crowd surge at Astroworld festival, Houston, 5 Nov 2021

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They’ve now shared his name: Ezra. Beautiful little boy.
View attachment 321029
Stefania Okolie
@StefaniaOnABC13

·
1h

Please lift this sweet boy in prayer. 9YO Ezra Blount was on his dads shoulders at #AstroWorld as he tried to protect him from crowd surge. His dad was overcome by pressure, Ezra fell and was trampled. His family says all organs are damaged, brain swelling- praying for a miracle
https://twitter.com/StefaniaOnABC13/status/1457849044001337353?s=20
:(

Bharti:
View attachment 321030

Pooja Lodhia
@PoojaOnTV

·
3h

22 year old Bharti Shahani is in critical condition after the #Astroworld music festival. She’s a senior at Texas A&M, and went to the concert with her sister and cousin. She’s still on a ventilator and her family is asking for prayers.
https://twitter.com/PoojaOnTV/status/1457807120921993219?s=20

(Pooja is a verified reporter for ABC 13)
Thanks for the updates, @Lexiintoronto !

It sounds like very serious injuries for the little Ezra.
And on a ventilator for Bharti , if she was struggling and couldn't take a breath from the crowd crushing her ... scary.
Or maybe both were trampled ?
Prayers for both of them and their families at this time !

Stefania Okolie
@StefaniaOnABC13

BREAKING: We have learned a 9 YO boy is fighting for his life at Texas Children’s Hospital after his family says he was trampled at #AstroWorld -child was on his dads shoulders during the crowd surge, his dad passed out from pressure, his son fell and concert goers trampled him
The child’s family tells me all of his organs are damaged, and he has severe swelling in his brain. They praying for a full recovery, which would be a miracle.
Oh my Lord. Please recover little one :(

View attachment 321029
Stefania Okolie
@StefaniaOnABC13

·
1h

Please lift this sweet boy in prayer. 9YO Ezra Blount was on his dads shoulders at #AstroWorld as he tried to protect him from crowd surge. His dad was overcome by pressure, Ezra fell and was trampled. His family says all organs are damaged, brain swelling- praying for a miracle

Is this the little one they refer to as a 10 year old or a different one? Anyone know?

Press conference with the lawyer for victim Axel Acosta's family

ETA: This video contains video of previous events, promotional videos, tweets etc. which seem to provide support to some of the lawyer's claims, so I think that it is worth the watch. JMO.

This attorney is a rock star. No BS, just the facts.

View attachment 321029
Stefania Okolie
@StefaniaOnABC13

·
1h

What a beautiful child. My heart is breaking for little Ezra and his family. I can't even imagine their pain. Yes, praying for a miracle.

The organizers didn't have adequate crowd control processes in place. Simple. They are to blame
<modsnip> they should have been able to rely on appropriate crowd control strategies. They were failed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully this brings about some changes, making general admission 18+ and having crowds sectioned into smaller 'paddocks' .. ?

So sad that we even need to think about making these things 18+. I understand and unfortunately agree, but it breaks my heart that children who enjoy music aren't able to partake in these things. TS has also brought a 9 year old on stage, so he knew full well that children were at his concerts.

So sad that we even need to think about making these things 18+. I understand and unfortunately agree, but it breaks my heart that children who enjoy music aren't able to partake in these things. TS has also brought a 9 year old on stage, so he knew full well that children were at his concerts.

he markets directly to kids and teens (fortnite, McDonald’s..) There were carnival rides at the festival. He absolutely knew children would be there.

View attachment 321029
Stefania Okolie
@StefaniaOnABC13

·
1h

No!! This is so awful!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member