TX - 22 killed, 26 injured at Walmart, Cielo Vista, El Paso, 3 Aug 2019 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure the warning signs are going to present about him. I just wish there was a way to stop these individuals before they murder and injure innocent people.

Invariably, there are warning signs.

It’s just a matter of if anyone sees them or not, or if they do, if they act on it.

You can stop some, but you will never stop them all.

Video of a good guy witness at the link

Glen Oakley, who was near the El Paso Walmart, is in the military and he rushed to protect children during the shooting

Ryan Saavedra on Twitter

Thanks so much for linking that video!

That man, Glen Oakley, is a hero...I'm sure he was one of many on the scene.

"I wasn't worried about myself, I was just worried about those kids."

I know he was off duty, but the military still ought to give him a medal for his actions today.

JMO.

Last edited:
Ho hum, another mass shooting in the United States...geez, I wish that these were not so common place, that our society just shrugs, like we are completely helpless to be a force for change. We just accept the fact that mass shootings are inevitable and ignore the carnage.

A few weeks ago, I had a training at work, like it is perfectly "normal", "What to do during a live shooting incident". Same as training for using e-mail appropriately. Just another day at work. Mass shooting, e-mail, same difference.
Sadly true..

Honestly, when are we going to bring back long term mental health facilities for people who are dangerous to society?

You can’t just throw people in mental hospitals though, unless you can prove they’re a danger to themselves or others.

There’s a burden to overcome there.

We don’t know much about this guy yet, but if that manifesto is legitimate (I believe it is), this guy isn’t crazy.

There was logic to it, and it was written coherently.

He’s full of hate, but he knew exactly what he was doing.

You can’t just throw people in mental hospitals though, unless you can prove they’re a danger to themselves or others.

There’s a burden to overcome there.

We don’t know much about this guy yet, but if that manifesto is legitimate (I believe it is), this guy isn’t crazy.

There was logic to it, and it was written coherently.

He’s full of hate, but he knew exactly what he was doing.

Writing a coherent diatribe about anything does not equate mental stability. If there were warning signs that he was a danger, there are so few facilities in operation that would contain a person who is a danger to society. We need to address the mental health crisis in the US...and soon. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donald Redfield