Found Safe TX - 6 Davidson children, ages 1 - 11, In Danger, abd by Jacklyn Davidson 31 & Jaime Davidson 30, blk 2019 Nissan NV Van, San Antonio, 3 Dec 2022

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks for the update amayla.

Adding link: KSAT Dillon Collier| Facebook

... this time on a bond revocation for a felony child abuse case in Chambers County, Texas.

ETA: (The prior arrest was on a warrant for interference with child custody)
For some reason the link isn't working for me. So Jamie is the father correct?

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason the link isn't working for me. So Jamie is the father correct? Why was he out on bond to begin with? Was it due to the family fleeing with the children?
I'm sorry the link doesn't work for you. It does for me. ? It just says that he's been arrested again in San Antonio, this time on a bond revocation for a felony child abuse case in Chambers County, Texas. He is being held without bond at the Bexar County Jail.

Yes, he is the father.

This is a case that was filed 11/18/2021 by indictment:

INJURY CHILD/ELDERLY/DISABLE W/INT BODILY INJ
22.04 (f)Third Degree Felony10/10/2021

His bond was set with conditions, posted 12/6/21, then revoked 12/9/22.

I'm sorry the link doesn't work for you. It does for me. ? It just says that he's been arrested again in San Antonio, this time on a bond revocation for a felony child abuse case in Chambers County, Texas. He is being held without bond at the Bexar County Jail.

Yes, he is the father.

This is a case that was filed 11/18/2021 by indictment:

INJURY CHILD/ELDERLY/DISABLE W/INT BODILY INJ
22.04 (f)Third Degree Felony10/10/2021

His bond was set with conditions, posted 12/6/21, then revoked 12/9/22.

So what is this charge about? Jacklyn nor her attorney have mentioned it? Is it related to the minor who was sent to California to live?

I really feel awful for the kids, this is a mess. I'm on the fence with the whole CPS issue, are the kids really safe?
There is a fb page called "reunite the davidsons".

Last edited:
So what is this charge about? Jacklyn nor her attorney have mentioned it? Is it related to the minor who was sent to California to live?

I really feel awful for the kids, this is a mess. I'm on the fence with the whole CPS issue, are the kids really safe?
I think this is the first we've heard of this charge. I don't know which child it's in regard to.

Here's what I found in TX statutes:

Sec. 22.04. INJURY TO A CHILD, ELDERLY INDIVIDUAL, OR DISABLED INDIVIDUAL. (a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally, knowingly, recklessly, or with criminal negligence, by act or intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly by omission, causes to a child, elderly individual, or disabled individual:
(1) serious bodily injury;
(2) serious mental deficiency, impairment, or injury; or
(3) bodily injury.

[...]

(f) An offense under Subsection (a)(3) or (a-1)(3) is a felony of the third degree when the conduct is committed intentionally or knowingly, except that an offense under Subsection (a)(3) is a felony of the second degree when the conduct is committed intentionally or knowingly and the victim is a disabled individual residing in a center, as defined by Section 555.001, Health and Safety Code, or in a facility licensed under Chapter 252, Health and Safety Code, and the actor is an employee of the center or facility whose employment involved providing direct care for the victim. When the conduct is engaged in recklessly, the offense is a state jail felony.

[...]

So when she is streaming this FB post, where she has her 6 kids in the van and she is explaining why she took them from CPS order---we can see and hear the kids in the back of the van.

Correct me if I am mistaken---but it seems to me that the van is being driven at the time. She looks out the passenger window, and at times it seems like the blinker light is flashing, and the van appears to be in motion. Am I wrong?

The reason I wonder is that the children including the 2 yr old, seem to be out of car seats and climbing around much of the time. I wouldn't think she'd want CPS to see that, if so.
Just to be subjecting the kids to her rant loses points for her IMO. I'm sure they've all been traumatized enough with what has occurred. You'd think she'd want to shield them from having to relive it.

It hurt my heart when mom said 'my kids have horrible nightmares every night, every one of them do'. And they cry and hide and won't go to school' and one of them is suicidal.

She is using that as evidence of why they shouldn't be taken into care, but to me, it gives me more questions and doubt.
Where there smoke there is fire, unfortunately. I pray they each find a way to cope, are resilient and find a way to live a happy, productive life after going through this - and what is to come of their parents. Sometimes older kids are protective of their 'off-kilter' parents, and other times the kids see right through it all!

Just to be subjecting the kids to her rant loses points for her IMO. I'm sure they've all been traumatized enough with what has occurred. You'd think she'd want to shield them from having to relive it.
Well I suppose the fact that her husband has had his bond revoked my spur more out of control Facebook rants. I hope not for the children's sake.

Well I suppose the fact that her husband has had his bond revoked my spur more out of control Facebook rants. I hope not for the children's sake.

I don't like the look of those charges on the husband. >>> 3rd degree felony/w/bodily injury?

It makes me give a bit more credence to CPS's claims that the children need to be removed while they investigate their safety in the home.

Mom never mentions anything about the father. She makes it ALL about CPS targeting her, unfairly. But could that be deflection?

The children were later turned over by Jacklyn Davidson to law enforcement and she was taken into custody on the state jail felony interference charge.

Jaime Davidson was taken into custody on the same charge hours later, BCSO officials said.

He is scheduled to make his next court appearance in Bexar County on Jan. 3.

Jacklyn Davidson is due back in court Jan. 11, records show.

The spokeswoman confirmed Monday the six children, all of whom are under the age of 12, remain in the care of CPS.

Officials previously said the children were being housed together at a shelter.

Jaime Davidson was indicted by a Chambers County grand jury in November 2021 for felony injury to a child, court records obtained Monday by KSAT Investigates show.

Jaime Davidson “intentionally and knowingly” caused injury to a child under the age of 14 in Oct. 2021 by striking her leg and buttocks with a belt or “in a manner unknown to the grand jury,” the indictment states.

Authorities in Chambers County on Friday issued an alias capias warrant for Davidson, records show. This type of warrant is typically issued in felony cases when a defendant misses a court appearance.

The couple’s attorney, Derek Ritchie, did not respond to a phone call seeking comment Monday from KSAT.

A spokesperson for the Department of Family and Protective Services Region 6, which covers Chambers County, declined to comment Monday stating that specific details of DFPS cases are confidential according to law.

BCSO officials have not provided an update on when Jaime Davidson will be transferred Chambers County.

Jaime Davidson “intentionally and knowingly” caused injury to a child under the age of 14 in Oct. 2021 by striking her leg and buttocks with a belt or “in a manner unknown to the grand jury,” the indictment states.
Corporal punishment by parents is legal in Texas; this was obviously a terrible beating.
So very sad for these children.

Last edited:

The children were later turned over by Jacklyn Davidson to law enforcement and she was taken into custody on the state jail felony interference charge.

Jaime Davidson was taken into custody on the same charge hours later, BCSO officials said.

He is scheduled to make his next court appearance in Bexar County on Jan. 3.

Jacklyn Davidson is due back in court Jan. 11, records show.

The spokeswoman confirmed Monday the six children, all of whom are under the age of 12, remain in the care of CPS.

Officials previously said the children were being housed together at a shelter.

Jaime Davidson was indicted by a Chambers County grand jury in November 2021 for felony injury to a child, court records obtained Monday by KSAT Investigates show.

Authorities in Chambers County on Friday issued an alias capias warrant for Davidson, records show. This type of warrant is typically issued in felony cases when a defendant misses a court appearance.

The couple’s attorney, Derek Ritchie, did not respond to a phone call seeking comment Monday from KSAT.

A spokesperson for the Department of Family and Protective Services Region 6, which covers Chambers County, declined to comment Monday stating that specific details of DFPS cases are confidential according to law.

BCSO officials have not provided an update on when Jaime Davidson will be transferred Chambers County.
so totally different incident eh... someone upthread said where there is smoke there is fire....

Well, now. Things got quiet pretty fast on the Davidson front. Nothing on google after Dec. 12, when Jaime Davidson was arrested in San Antonio on a 2021 felony child abuse case in Chambers County (east of Houston).

Can't find a fb page for Jacklyn + the Davidson's lawyer isn't responding to requests for comment.

Post up if you have updates.

Note the spelling for Mr. Davidson's first name: Jaime NOT Jamie
(I was googling originally for Jamie Davidson)
In Spanish it's pronounced HIGH-me.
No idea if he goes by the "Jamie" pronunciation or the Spanish pronunciation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back