Found Deceased TX - Alan White, 55, seen leaving LA Fitness, Dallas, 22 Oct 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a huge fear of timelines without links or sources. There’s nothing worse than a thread that goes off the rails with information that’s not accurate. I think if we create a timeline it really needs to have sources. That’s just my opinion. But the very first time on here is inaccurate. Rusty has stated that they both left the house at 4:45 AM.

UPDATE: Alan White's car has been found; he remains missing - Dallas Voice

Agree! Note that some of the MSM articles quote slightly different times. Since I have no way of knowing which one is accurate, I posted the data as is. Once again, here are the MSM sources (post 171 from this thread), and then the summary timeline (post 172 from this thread) Note: The Timeline is derived from post 171, the MSM sources.

MSM Summary - Disappearance of Alan White - Dallas

Oct 27
Dallas Executive Alan White Missing for Almost a Week - “He had no reason to up and leave”

Dallas Executive Alan White Missing For Almost A Week: 'He Had No Reason To Up And Leave'
  • Alan White 55 works for KPMG
  • Short distance between gym and home
  • Drove from North Central Dallas home to fitness center in City Place around 5:30am
  • Surveillance cameras recorded him leaving
  • Driving black Porsche SUV, a car loan from dealer.
  • Texas dealer license tag 8F4972
  • No sign of credit cards being used since disappearance, and cell phone has died
  • Family has hired private investigator
  • 10K reward
  • Family doesn’t believe he simply disappeared
10/29
Vehicle located, but 55 year old Dallas man remains missing

Vehicle located, but 55-year-old Dallas man remains missing | wfaa.com
  • Police located vehicle Thursday
  • Last seen after 5am on Oct 22 leaving LA Fitness off Haskell Ave. in Dallas
  • Car on loan from dealer; police have in their possession
  • Alan White is 5’11” white man with partially gray hair/blue eyes and 160lbs.
  • Family hired private investigator
  • Family trying to obtain court order to help locate cell phone
  • Video from gym shows him leaving at 5:38 am on Oct 22 after a workout
  • Expected on a work call at 7 or 7:30 Thursday morning friend Matt Davies states
  • White is married and an exec for KPMG
  • Anyone with information is asked to call 800-403-8024 or Dallas police at 214-671-4268.
Nov 11
It’s a complete nightmare: partner of missing Dallas businessman plead for his safe return

'It’s a complete nightmare': Mom, partner of missing Dallas businessman plead for his safe return | wfaa.com
  • Reward now $15K
  • Mom and husband plead for safe return
  • Alan White now missing for three weeks
  • Left gym about 5:40 am, captured on video pumping gas around 6am at Race Trac gas station at Inwood and Maple
  • Not seen since gas station
  • Rusty Jenkins is White’s partner of 18 years
  • When White wasn’t home by 6:45 Jenkins started panicking
  • Jenkins got in car at 7, drove route back and forth trying to find him; called hospitals
  • Doesn’t know if he had ID with him
Nov 12
Alan White: Dallas Man Missing After Trip to the Gym

https://nypost.com/2020/11/12/alan-white-dallas-man-missing-after-trip-to-the-gym/
  • Missing 3 weeks; last seen pumping gas after gym session
  • Never returned from Oct 22 workout at LA Fitness
  • Left gym 5:40am
  • Captured on surveillance around 6am at gas station
Nov 23
Family Pleads for safe return of Dallas businessman Alan White who has been missing since October

Search for missing Dallas businessman upgraded to ‘Endangered Missing Person’
  • Nov 23rd was the 82nd birthday of Alan’s mother. He had planned to visit her in Florida with brother
  • Husband, Rusty Jenkins said they both left home around 4:40am to go to their respective gyms; normal routine
  • Security video shows Alan leaving in his car from gym and heading in direction of home.
  • Rusty (husband) told KXAS-TV Aland had 7am work call
  • Security footage shows Alan at 6:01 at the RaceTrac gas station at Inwood Road and Maple
  • Alan can be seen filling tank and leaving towards direction of his home
  • Oct 29 car found abandoned in area of Simpson Stuart and Bonnie View roads, which is the opposite direction of Alan’s house from the gas station
  • Gas Station was only about mile from house
  • Car found 10-15 miles away
  • Reward now $20K
  • Brother (Tim) says no known enemies
  • No reason to willingly disappear
  • Started a new job as Managing Director in advisory role at KPMG in February
  • Alan had plans to look at wedding venues with his niece the day after he disappeared
  • Had to-do list on his desk; had tickets booked to visit mother in florida
  • Police upgrade case to “endangered missing person”
  • Alan is 5’11” tall, weighs approximately 160 pounds and has graying hair. He was last seen wearing a red tank top, dark gym shorts. He also had a navy and maroon two-toned Coach sling bag with him.
Nov 24
Search for missing Dallas Businessman upgraded to Endangered Missing Person

Search for missing Dallas businessman upgraded to 'Endangered Missing Person'
  • Through Alan’s bank account transactions and security video, determined he left gym at
  • 5:38 and paid for gas at 6:01
  • Drove out of the parking lot north toward his home
Timeline Summary: (Post 172 - all derived from the above MSM sources):

Timeline (This is an abbreviated version of post 171; data taken directly from the MSM sources. Again, some of these articles quote slightly different times. I've posted as is, directly from the sources):

Oct 22
  • 4:00am Alan White leaves his home and arrives at LA Fitness to work out
  • 5:38am Alan leaves LA Fitness
  • 6:01am Alan captured on security camera footage buying gas approx. one mile from home. Departs in direction that would head to his home
  • 7:00am Husband leaves home to go look for Alan, stating he (Alan had a 7am conf. call he was going to miss). Alan is not found
10/27 - 10K reward announced
  • Family states they don’t believe he voluntarily disappeared
10/29
  • Vehicle located by police, no sign of Alan
  • Family hires Private Investigator
  • Family working to get court order on phone records
11/11
  • Reward increases to 15K
11/23
  • Alan’s mother turns 82. Alan and brother were supposed to be in Florida visiting her
  • Reward increases to $20K
  • To-do list found on his desk
  • Was supposed to go look at wedding venues with his niece a couple days after he went missing
  • Police upgrade to “endangered missing person”
11/24
  • Bank account transactions and security video determine Alan left gym at 5:38 and paid for gas at 6:01am on Oct 22
Amateur opinion and speculation

Last edited:
Has anyone mentioned why he was initially thought to be wearing gray but then was wearing red at the gas station? Did he change clothes after working out? Was wrong information given or he could have been meeting someone and wanted to change.

2 of my college age kids who live at home are avid gym-goers and it's not at all unusual to see them come home in different clothes than what they left in. They always carry a bag with a change of clothes, and sometimes change before they work out, or change after they work out.

There's zero evidence or facts known in this case to speculate that he was meeting anyone, at this time.

Agree! Note that some of the MSM articles quote slightly different times. Since I have no way of knowing which one is accurate, I posted the data as is. Once again, here are the MSM sources (post 171 from this thread), and then the summary timeline (post 172 from this thread) Note: The Timeline is derived from post 171, the MSM sources.

MSM Summary - Disappearance of Alan White - Dallas

Oct 27
Dallas Executive Alan White Missing for Almost a Week - “He had no reason to up and leave”

Dallas Executive Alan White Missing For Almost A Week: 'He Had No Reason To Up And Leave'
  • Alan White 55 works for KPMG
  • Short distance between gym and home
  • Drove from North Central Dallas home to fitness center in City Place around 5:30am
  • Surveillance cameras recorded him leaving
  • Driving black Porsche SUV, a car loan from dealer.
  • Texas dealer license tag 8F4972
  • No sign of credit cards being used since disappearance, and cell phone has died
  • Family has hired private investigator
  • 10K reward
  • Family doesn’t believe he simply disappeared
10/29
Vehicle located, but 55 year old Dallas man remains missing

• Police located vehicle Thursday
  • Last seen after 5am on Oct 22 leaving LA Fitness off Haskell Ave. in Dallas
  • Car on loan from dealer; police have in their possession
  • Alan White is 5’11” white man with partially gray hair/blue eyes and 160lbs.
  • Family hired private investigator
  • Family trying to obtain court order to help locate cell phone
  • Video from gym shows him leaving at 5:38 am on Oct 22 after a workout
  • Expected on a work call at 7 or 7:30 Thursday morning friend Matt Davies states
  • White is married and an exec for KPMG
  • Anyone with information is asked to call 800-403-8024 or Dallas police at 214-671-4268.
Nov 11
It’s a complete nightmare: partner of missing Dallas businessman plead for his safe return

'It’s a complete nightmare': Mom, partner of missing Dallas businessman plead for his safe return | wfaa.com
  • Reward now $15K
  • Mom and husband plead for safe return
  • Alan White now missing for three weeks
  • Left gym about 5:40 am, captured on video pumping gas around 6am at Race Trac gas station at Inwood and Maple
  • Not seen since gas station
  • Rusty Jenkins is White’s partner of 18 years
  • When White wasn’t home by 6:45 Jenkins started panicking
  • Jenkins got in car at 7, drove route back and forth trying to find him; called hospitals
  • Doesn’t know if he had ID with him
Nov 12
Alan White: Dallas Man Missing After Trip to the Gym

https://nypost.com/2020/11/12/alan-white-dallas-man-missing-after-trip-to-the-gym/
  • Missing 3 weeks; last seen pumping gas after gym session
  • Never returned from Oct 22 workout at LA Fitness
  • Left gym 5:40am
  • Captured on surveillance around 6am at gas station
Nov 23
Family Pleads for safe return of Dallas businessman Alan White who has been missing since October

Search for missing Dallas businessman upgraded to ‘Endangered Missing Person’
  • Nov 23rd was the 82nd birthday of Alan’s mother. He had planned to visit her in Florida with brother
  • Husband, Rusty Jenkins said they both left home around 4:40am to go to their respective gyms; normal routine
  • Security video shows Alan leaving in his car from gym and heading in direction of home.
  • Rusty (husband) told KXAS-TV Aland had 7am work call
  • Security footage shows Alan at 6:01 at the RaceTrac gas station at Inwood Road and Maple
  • Alan can be seen filling tank and leaving towards direction of his home
  • Oct 29 car found abandoned in area of Simpson Stuart and Bonnie View roads, which is the opposite direction of Alan’s house from the gas station
  • Gas Station was only about mile from house
  • Car found 10-15 miles away
  • Reward now $20K
  • Brother (Tim) says no known enemies
  • No reason to willingly disappear
  • Started a new job as Managing Director in advisory role at KPMG in February
  • Alan had plans to look at wedding venues with his niece the day after he disappeared
  • Had to-do list on his desk; had tickets booked to visit mother in florida
  • Police upgrade case to “endangered missing person”
  • Alan is 5’11” tall, weighs approximately 160 pounds and has graying hair. He was last seen wearing a red tank top, dark gym shorts. He also had a navy and maroon two-toned Coach sling bag with him.
Nov 24
Search for missing Dallas Businessman upgraded to Endangered Missing Person

Search for missing Dallas businessman upgraded to 'Endangered Missing Person'
  • Through Alan’s bank account transactions and security video, determined he left gym at
  • 5:38 and paid for gas at 6:01
  • Drove out of the parking lot north toward his home
Timeline Summary: (Post 172 - all derived from the above MSM sources):

Timeline (This is an abbreviated version of post 171, all with MSM sources):

Oct 22
  • 4:00am Alan White leaves his home and arrives at LA Fitness to work out
  • 5:38am Alan leaves LA Fitness
  • 6:01am Alan captured on security camera footage buying gas approx. one mile from home. Departs in direction that would head to his home
  • 7:00am Husband leaves home to go look for Alan, stating he (Alan had a 7am conf. call he was going to miss). Alan is not found
10/27 - 10K reward announced
  • Family states they don’t believe he voluntarily disappeared
10/29
  • Vehicle located by police, no sign of Alan
  • Family hires Private Investigator
  • Family working to get court order on phone records
11/11
  • Reward increases to 15K
11/23
  • Alan’s mother turns 82. Alan and brother were supposed to be in Florida visiting her
  • Reward increases to $20K
  • To-do list found on his desk
  • Was supposed to go look at wedding venues with his niece a couple days after he went missing
  • Police upgrade to “endangered missing person”
11/24
  • Bank account transactions and security video determine Alan left gym at 5:38 and paid for gas at 6:01am on Oct 22
Can you link the source that says 4:00 am please. I am very familiar with this case and have never seen this.

Ugh....I just did a little map review, and my heart dropped. If you look at his home to where (the car) ended up....well it doesn't look good at all. I noticed the Hutchins Jail is close by where his car was found, as well as the McCommas Bluff Landfill.

ETA - based on what must have been the path to get to the end point, there absolutely would have been cameras most of the way.

and ETA more! This Perp(s) will 100% get caught. In my amateur opinion, this was a car jacking and the Perp(s) realized later the car was hotter than hot and dumped it. As to whether we will recover the Victim, unclear. Boy I hope I'm wrong on this speculation as to what happened here, but doubt I am. Sigh....this stinks.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that's supposed to say 4:40am. A typo by either the post author or the MSM source writer.
If anyone see's a typo or error, please feel free to correct! I hope the compilation of the MSM articles is somewhat helpful regardless. Thanks all - edit at will and repost as you like!

Exactly why I asked for a link. I don’t know the source quoted and would like to see.
Hi there - I provided the links to all the MSM sources that I derived the timeline from. If you see a typo or error, please feel free to correct and repost. Alternatively, please create your own timeline and post. It will likely be much better than mine! Thanks

Has any info been released about his phone records, if they've even been obtained? I feel like that piece of the puzzle would prove most helpful; there's so little to go on otherwise.

Extract from above link. Article dated Oct 29:

".....The family hired a private investigator and Dallas police are investigating. The family is trying to obtain a court order to help locate his cell phone....."

A concern that I have with the “carjacking gone wrong & then the car dumped because it was too hot” is that it doesn’t really seem like there was much heat for several days. Alan was reported missing on Oct. 22 and his case was designated “Attempt to Locate.”

Although his husband and, later, friends and family, began searching immediately, I’m not sure that would unduly alarm carjackers, nor necessarily would the Missing flyers and social media posts. The first media coverage I’m aware of was 5 days later, on Oct. 27.

I know, the saying is to never underestimate the stupidity of criminals. If it was a carjacking that escalated into kidnapping/murder — and that was not the original intention — maybe they panicked and perceived more immediate heat than there actually was. Maybe they dumped the car quickly after the incident and it just wasn’t located until Oct. 29?

Otherwise, they had 5 days to strip and/or flip the car before the first reporting we know of. That seems like enough time to do whatever the plan was for the vehicle. Unless you’re a stupid carjacker.

I still lean toward foul play, but am thinking Alan was targeted for some reason.

Abbreviated timeline from last seen to car located (in order of occurrence, not in order of reporting):

Oct. 22
6:01 am - Alan appeared on security video and paid for gas at 6:01 am Thursday, Oct. 22.

Ref. 1/ Search for missing Dallas businessman upgraded to ‘Endangered Missing Person’

6:15 am - Alan’s husband Rusty returns home (Ref. 1 above)

6:45 am - Rusty gets “a little panicky” because he knows Alan has a 7:00 am call (Ref. 1)

7:00 am - Rusty starts to go look for Alan. Alan’s brother Tim told Dateline that Rusty drove the route between their home and the gym. (Ref. 1)

11:00 am - Rusty filed a missing person report, #188623-2020, around 11 a.m. on Thursday with Dallas police Detective Carrington.
Ref. 2/ UPDATE: Alan White's car has been found; he remains missing - Dallas Voice

Police categorize White’s disappearance as a “want to locate” case. Ref. 3/ Dallas Executive Alan White Missing For Almost A Week: 'He Had No Reason To Up And Leave'

Oct. 27
First known article appears in media
Ref. 4/ 'He just vanished into thin air': Family, friends desperate to find missing Dallas man | wfaa.com

Oct. 29
Alan’s Porsche Macan SUV was found abandoned in the area of Simpson Stuart and Bonnie View roads, which is the opposite direction of Alan’s house from the gas station. (Ref. 1)

....Maybe they dumped the car quickly after the incident and it just wasn’t located until Oct. 29?...
I still lean toward foul play, but am thinking Alan was targeted for some reason...
Respectfully snipped; sections extracted for focus and commentary response.
Yes, I think they dumped the car fairly soon (within 24 hours) and it just took that long to find.
As far as being targeted, I think he was targeted because of the snazzy Porche

Just my opinion but my current thinking is as he left LA fitness can be seen pulling off his top layer gray shirt in black and white video so the red one was likely under it. Probably was just hot and sweaty. Then I think he took highways home to avoid lights cruising around the southwest side of city 75s to woodall Rodgers to 35 and exiting inwood putting the racetrack gas station on the right and on the way home. We don’t have evidence of which route he took though. While there brightly lit pumping gas into his Porsche I think he was spotted and targeted for a crime. The other carjacking/kidnapping that occurred in that same area, similar time of day and within two weeks seems remarkably similar and would be interested to know their carjacking and targeting method as well as where they were at the time of AW’s disappearance. Even if they didn’t do it, it shows it can happen right there. I don’t think he was targeted by someone who knew him as I think they would have expected him to come up Lemmon avenue or would have had to carjack him in his own alley or street where there would be cameras.

Does anyone think this could be a self-harm case? I keep going back and fourth with scenarios. This case really just blows my mind.

I’ve always thought he disappeared of his own volition. Either self harm, or just stepped away. Nothing else makes sense based on the facts we know.

Carjackers take cars and use them in other crimes or strip them. Either a body or a traumatized victim is soon found and the victim’s bank accounts are accessed. Or at least attempted. Street gangs don’t hide bodies. Hitmen need to produce a body to be paid.

Might change my mind if it turns out the car yields interesting evidence. Only reasonable murder in my mind would involve someone close to him with a very personal reason to want him dead. And that person would have to have no expectation of collecting insurance money (since there’s no body). Just seems very unlikely.

I definitely lean toward self harm. It was just such a short distance from RT to house. It would have to be something quite compelling to get me out of my vehicle at a stop sign or light and brandishing a 9 ain’t one of them. I am though speculating that the car doors lock while in drive and someone wouldn’t be able to just open the door. I do slightly -very slightly struggle with the fact it appears he was headed in the direction of the home, but then I remember Leanne Beardan-she walked out of her in laws home and walked down the road (to commit suicide) but turned around and began walking back to the house and again changed her mind and headed back down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en