Found Deceased TX - Alan White, 55, seen leaving LA Fitness, Dallas, 22 Oct 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The picture of the Macan that media released after it was found was not from the place it was actually found. It was a pic of a macan in a Porsche dealership parking lot from what I could tell.
I'm fairly certain that someone on this thread found a photo of the actual car where it was found, because a local used that to take photos of the found location.

The intent is to take the car and not the person... but the type of key required with that vehicle isn't hanging off an ignition switch. Car won't go without the victim until they figure out what pocket the fob is in.

I own two cars with a similar type key, and will note that both my partner and I simply place the electronic key in the cup holder/loose change tray when we are driving rather than having it in our pockets or on our persons. If this is pretty normal behavior, then one *might* actually have no problem carjacking a person, quickly removing said person from the car, and speeding away.

The intent is to take the car and not the person... but the type of key required with that vehicle isn't hanging off an ignition switch. Car won't go without the victim until they figure out what pocket the fob is in.

Actually, as long as the car is running, it will go just fine without the key. The problem is that once the engine is turned off, it can’t be started again.

That said, I’m not thinking carjacking with such a well- hidden body.

Actually, as long as the car is running, it will go just fine without the key. The problem is that once the engine is turned off, it can’t be started again.

Which could explain the missing bag/backpack. I leave mine in my purse ( sadly at the bottom where everything else is)

In the gas station video I can’t help but feel like he seems anxious, then hearing that he walked into the store for a few seconds and left sort of adds to the whole anxious vibe I get from him. Obviously I don’t know his baseline/normal mannerisms but that’s just how he came off to me.

I own two cars with a similar type key, and will note that both my partner and I simply place the electronic key in the cup holder/loose change tray when we are driving rather than having it in our pockets or on our persons. If this is pretty normal behavior, then one *might* actually have no problem carjacking a person, quickly removing said person from the car, and speeding away.
It’s not likely normal for all. I do too and mine always stays in my purse.

I really feel like we're missing something. That cell business at the gas station bugs me. The car being found with no damage and found much later for that area bugs me. No banking situations that we know of. He seems to pretty much lay out his day with "to do lists" the meeting. etc. Had family visiting ( which someone who is not really close to him would know). WHAT ARE WE MISSING? IMO

Edited by me, " THE MISSING BAG". ugh

What other alternative are you thinking?

@swanniee11 -At first I thought LE may have edited the released gas station video. But I believe what we saw was a cell phone recording of the video while it was being played, and it was given to the media by family (family releases ... was the news story title). LE sure is silent in this case.

Last edited:
There’s a comment that Alan made on this Instagram post of his. It says they are now at 6 houses in a 4 block radius. I wonder if that means he owns 6, has redone 6, or lived in 6. Brave to put his home address on Instagram. Easy for a stalker to gain access.

Login • Instagram
So from this instagram comment above you can see his address. I had looked it up before but just now for the first time i noticed that there is an alley behind the house. This looks to me to be a possibly dangerous spot, or one without many "eyes". Also looks to be only room for one car at a time. I wonder if there is an accepted in and out path.

I can't get over the fact that he was literally a mile from home and according to family on this article
Video: Missing Dallas man seen getting gas the morning he disappeared | wfaa.com
seen leaving the gas station and headed north on to home. Here is their quote from the article.
White's family, who shared the new video, said he left the gas station and drove north on Inwood toward his house.

Did he get all the way home for something to happen in the alley behind the house? What time did his husband get home and did he notice anything weird in the alley way?

Google Earth

upload_2020-11-9_23-31-51.png
I also noticed some of the other neighbors had fences that acted as gates and looked like they might be remote controlled. Did they have a fence back there? Or even I wonder if they had a smart garage door? I have had one before and it will tell you with an alert to your phone when the door is opened and closed. It connects to wifi. It would tell if Alan had made it all the way home and opened the garage door.

Which brings up another thought....I wonder if the family has thought to check the router? You could possibly tell if any strange websites had been visited lately via the router.

ETA:
If i was family i would be asking neighbors for video. I would start with this house. ..
.upload_2020-11-9_23-55-56.png

Last edited:
I am new here so help me out. Why is the family releasing video and not the police? I appreciate the DPD very much so I’m not trying to be rude. Just confused...

Also why does the “poster” that Chelsea Geist released remove the details about the clothing and the bag etc? Is that normal?

Is this a case of we already know who did it and we are just taking our time, gathering everything we need to get an air tight case?

thanks in advance for your expertise

Wouldn't that be an attempted kidnapping vs a carjacking? Carjacking means taking the car from the person as far as I know, not taking the person and the car.
I believe carjacking is the act of stealing a car while in use. (Think as in hijacking a car versus just stealing a parked car) There have been plenty of instances where the driver or worse children are in the car when it was carjacked. The difference between carjacking and kidnapping is the perps intent - which we don't know at this point. They may have hoped to carjack AW but things got out of hand and they had to "disappear" him and then dump the car because it was getting too much attention to unload.
The gas station. I believe they have the footage because they know his route but they haven’t released it (as far as I know, I’m behind)

I'm fairly certain that someone on this thread found a photo of the actual car where it was found, because a local used that to take photos of the found location.
Video from @Dallas Volunteer is from the area where car was left but we don't know exact location. There is only a picture of the loaner taken at the dealership. Sadly no pictures of when it was found have been released.
I am new here so help me out. Why is the family releasing video and not the police? I appreciate the DPD very much so I’m not trying to be rude. Just confused...

Also why does the “poster” that Chelsea Geist released remove the details about the clothing and the bag etc? Is that normal?

Is this a case of we already know who did it and we are just taking our time, gathering everything we need to get an air tight case?

thanks in advance for your expertise
The family has been proactive and hired a PI right off the bat. The phone number on the initial missing posters had an 800 number that belongs to Blackfish Intelligence out of McKinney.
JMOO DPD still has AW listed as want to locate so in my mind that means they still don't have enough evidence to definitively say a crime has occurred. We've had more than 211 murders in Dallas so far this year, many, many of them still unsolved. And, AW's disappearance is only one of the high profile missing cases. I think they lack the manpower to do as much as the family wants.

Last edited:

I’m pretty certain it’s from the dealership and it was backed into the space. The media released the location (crossroads), but we still don’t have an exact location.

With the good quality video of him so close to home, I am guessing he made it all the way home if that is where he wanted to go.

That is where the trail ends- did he do something unpredictable like park somewhere down the street or get breakfast? Did he turn around because he forgot something? We don't know. All we know is he isn't where people predicted he should be.

I apologize if there are relatives on this board, I am just speculating. It's actually not that difficult to hide a body, in fact if it's just in some random field covered in debris it could sit there for years. A carjacking isn't out of the question and it wouldn't need to be that sophisticated. We need more evidence, like what was inside the car (keys, wallet, blood, phone, charger, fingerprints, DNA etc...).

my friend has a new porsche macan and you have to still put the key into the ignition. Porsche does not have the key fobs that you can have in your pocket.

So from this instagram comment above you can see his address. I had looked it up before but just now for the first time i noticed that there is an alley behind the house. This looks to me to be a possibly dangerous spot, or one without many "eyes". Also looks to be only room for one car at a time. I wonder if there is an accepted in and out path.

I can't get over the fact that he was literally a mile from home and according to family on this article
Video: Missing Dallas man seen getting gas the morning he disappeared | wfaa.com
seen leaving the gas station and headed north on to home. Here is their quote from the article.
White's family, who shared the new video, said he left the gas station and drove north on Inwood toward his house.

Did he get all the way home for something to happen in the alley behind the house? What time did his husband get home and did he notice anything weird in the alley way?

Google Earth

View attachment 271268
I also noticed some of the other neighbors had fences that acted as gates and looked like they might be remote controlled. Did they have a fence back there? Or even I wonder if they had a smart garage door? I have had one before and it will tell you with an alert to your phone when the door is opened and closed. It connects to wifi. It would tell if Alan had made it all the way home and opened the garage door.

Which brings up another thought....I wonder if the family has thought to check the router? You could possibly tell if any strange websites had been visited lately via the router.

ETA:
If i was family i would be asking neighbors for video. I would start with this house. ..
.View attachment 271270

the pics above do not appear to be someones homes, look like the back of business

Google Earth

View attachment 271268

ETA:
.View attachment 271270
Could that be a camera inside the dome on that pole at the corner of the fence in your second picture? If so it has a good view of the alley.

the pics above do not appear to be someones homes, look like the back of business
The first one is the back of their house (actually garage) from the alley. You can see it on Google street view. It was being renovated at the time. I think the second one is just showing a neighbor with a possible camera.

Perhaps not likely because a body has not been found, but what if AW experienced a medical event of some kind, like a heart attack?

Considering that AW is 55, just finished a early morning workout, had an early morning zoom meeting, had travel plans and an upcoming wedding to attend, ect, ect. not to mention we are in the middle of a very stressful pandemic ..
It could cause someone to become confused/disoriented, maybe AW felt the sudden need to use the rest facilities, or stop the car in an inappropriate place, ect.
Just a possibility, imo, speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members