Found Deceased TX - Alan White, 55, seen leaving LA Fitness, Dallas, 22 Oct 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It does seem rather odd to get that worked up so quickly & then head out looking when he hadn't even been gone that long.

I do have to wonder if AW didn't disappear himself. Entirely speculation.

I am not in the "voluntarily missing" camp in this case. However, I do think that the the location where the car was found might support that theory. It was left in a busy area, near several businesses. It was risky to leave it there. If a criminal intended to dump the vehicle just to get rid of it, why not leave it somewhere more out of the way? It's almost as though whoever left it wanted it to be found.

Hey everyone,

thelastunicorn is now verified as a family member.

After further consideration posts that have been removed will not be reinstated. This is strictly to protect the identity of our verified member.

thelastunicorn may provide information without the requirement of proving links to what they state as fact. Please be respectful to our VI at all times. Do not bicker with a VI or challenge them. If you disagree with something the VI has to say, just move on without argument.

Thanks to all for being here to discuss Alan's case while we wait and hope for resolution.

This is hard to make sense of any of this. I think it has to be a random crime because nothing else makes sense! I don’t think he’d be meeting anyone for any reason at 5:30-6am, especially after a workout and shortly before he’s due home for a meeting.
And I do not see him going to the club and actually working out and heading back in the general direction of home before a planned disappearance. And it would have to be planned since no bank activity. So no.
I still think it’s a weird time to be carjacked, but people on drugs are up all night sometimes I guess. I seriously hope it’s not a hate crime—ugh.
At this point the theory that makes the most sense to me is he was a victim of a carjacking gone wrong. And they dumped the car and Alan when they realized they had the body of a missing man in the news. I hope that’s not the case though and he just needed a breather somewhere!

One thing we haven’t talked about in regards to the gas station video is the timing.

The video starts with him pumping gas at 5:47:05, he’s finished pumping at 5:47:11. He has his hand on the gas pump the whole time. This seems odd to me. I never hold the whole time, only at beginning and end. He looks back once at the (what do you call it? ) pump stand reader? He likely got gas for longer than that but it isn’t shown for some reason. How long does it take to fill a car you think? 3-4 minutes maybe? If so, he had to have arrived at 5:43 to make that happen? If he paid with card not a lot of extra time needed, but if he prepaid even more extra time needed. He left the gym at 5:38. Drive time to this racetrac is 8 minutes. Did the pump he was at in video not work and he had to move pumps? Could that be why the reports keep saying he was last seen leaving there around 6? When did he walk around for 15 seconds? خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
https://goo.gl/maps/8mqjv1vpjzZQGY639

Most/all of the gas stations in my area have to have the pump handle held down constantly. I have no idea, though, what it’s like in his part of Texas.

Most/all of the gas stations in my area have to have the pump handle held down constantly. I have no idea, though, what it’s like in his part of Texas.

You mean the handle doesn't have that little kickstand thingy (technical term) that holds it for you so you can pump hands-free? I've never seen one like that. Interesting.

https://nypost.com/2020/11/12/alan-white-dallas-man-missing-after-trip-to-the-gym/
Nov 12 2020
alan-white-00.jpg

Missing Dallas executive Alan White

''The family is calling on members of the public to come forward with any information that might help locate the missing businessman.

They’re offering a $15,000 reward for any information that leads to his whereabouts.

“I’m not going to give up hope at all. Until they tell me that he’s gone. Somebody has to know something,” White’s mother, Maralu Craven, told the news station.''

The interview: in my opinion, I am concerned that the husband said he was so terrified at 6:15, 6:30 then 6:45, when Alan did not return home. I never heard that he was calling him and texting him. I only heard he was looking for Jon Do's in hospitals and driving around looking for him. Also, I noticed he was reading his plea from his cellphone or notes. These responses were very unusual to me. I have so many questions, ugh.
I only saw him holding a mask, maybe I should watch again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member