TX TX - Alan White, 55, seen leaving LA Fitness, found deceased, Dallas, 22 Oct 2020 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've always taken the unpopular opinion in this case that Alan self harmed. Seeing the video of him at the gas station has me even more convinced. May he rest in peace.
I can’t rule that out either. He seemed to be acting odd and most of the family went quiet when the car was found almost like that area meant something.
People that appear to have everything can still face personal demons.

I still feel that Alan met up (either planned or unplanned) with someone who did him harm. IMO, LE may have a good idea who did this to Alan, but no proof to charge anyone.

There is no shame in death by self harm, and if that is what happened, I think his family or LE would have spoken out. JMO.

I can’t rule that out either. He seemed to be acting odd and most of the family went quiet when the car was found almost like that area meant something.
People that appear to have everything can still face personal demons.

Even if the area meant something to him, that neither rules in or out another person being there with him, though...

I still feel that Alan met up (either planned or unplanned) with someone who did him harm. IMO, LE may have a good idea who did this to Alan, but no proof to charge anyone.

There is no shame in death by self harm, and if that is what happened, I think his family or LE would have spoken out. JMO.
100% agree with your entire post!

i always consider self harm in cases like this, and i DO think its a possibility in alan's case, but not my top pick. his actions, if the plan was suicide, are just really conflicting;
-going to a woody, isolated location to kill oneself can be done if the person wants to not be found, with the assumption that that will save the family from the pain of their death
-he went missing at a time of day when he KNEW he'd be expected back home soon, and people would quickly realize he was missing, and would start searching quicker than i.e. if we went missing on a daytrip where he wouldnt be expected back for 24hrs
so...wants to be found or not?? wants time to commit his plan or not?? it doesnt add up to me.
the top suicide methods for a man in north america is by gunshot or by hanging. due to the lack of a COD/MOD ruling in autopsy report (or it still being under investigation), i doubt that evidence of either method was found on the body or on the scene.

Death by rough trade is a strong possibility JMO
Since you mention this possibility. I've long thought Rusty's strong immediate reaction was indicative of something. What that was has never been stated, but it was almost a panic. He immediately got in his car and started driving around looking for Alan. Maybe I'm over-analyzing, but there had to be a reason behind that reaction. Like perhaps Alan used certain services of the rough trade and Rusty was fearful something would happen to him.

Tim also vaguely alludes to Alan maybe being "involved in something", though he gives no details. This isn't shameful, consenting adults can do whatever they wish. But you can see how certain activities could end in loss of life, then panic sets in. His body and car, disposed of. I can see this as a possibility, all JMO.

Last edited:
Repetitive

Last edited:
Does anyone remember why Alan was listed as an Endangered Missing Person ? He went missing 10/22/20, then the designation was changed to Endangered 12/16/2020.

“Update on 12/16/2020 at 9:10 p.m.:

On October 22nd, 2020, the Dallas Police Department Youth Operations received a “Want To Locate” report regarding James Alan White on case number 188623-2020. Due to recent developments in the investigation, the report has been changed to an “Endangered Missing” person and this case is now being worked by the Special Investigations Unit of the Dallas Police Department. Mr. White was last seen driving a black 2019 Porsche Macan similar to the one pictured above.”

Since you mention this possibility. I've long thought Rusty's strong immediate reaction was indicative of something. What that was has never been stated, but it was almost a panic. He immediately got in his car and started driving around looking for Alan. Maybe I'm over-analyzing, but there had to be a reason behind that reaction. Like perhaps Alan used certain services of the rough trade and Rusty was fearful something would happen to him.

Tim also vaguely alludes to Alan maybe being "involved in something", though he gives no details. This isn't shameful, consenting adults can do whatever they wish. But you can see how certain activities could end in loss of life, then panic sets in. His body and car, disposed of. I can see this as a possibility, all JMO.

This was a great article-/ thanks for re- posting. Interesting the title is:

Two Years Later: Family Continues to Push for Answers in KPMG Exec's Murder​

Interesting, this guy, Marlon Perkins has committed at least two violent crimes in Dallas in the last 8 years— the most recent a shooting at 7:30 am in December 2023 on Happy Canyon Drive near Paul Quinn college where Alan was found:

DALLAS - Dallas police have arrested a suspect accused of shooting a man and a teenager not far from Paul Quinn College on Tuesday morning.

The shooting happened on Happy Canyon Drive, which is across the street from the school in Southeast Oak Cliff, at about 7:30 a.m.

25-year-old Marlon Perkins allegedly attacked his mother at her house. Two neighbors, a 13-year-old boy and a 20-year-old man, intervened.

“Perkins has a criminal history. He previously pled guilty to felonies including aggravated robbery, assault family violence, evading arrest and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle. It’s unclear where he got a gun from”

Fox affiliate:

In 2016, when he was 17, he participated in the armed robbery of a 7 Eleven:

“Five suspects were arrested after robbing a Mesquite 7-Eleven location at gunpoint and leading officers on a chase in a stolen car early Sunday morning, police say.
The suspects -- including three juveniles -- “demanded cigarettes, cigars and money from the cash register” at the convenience store on the 3700 block of Interstate 30 around 1:30 a.m.

The suspects then left the scene in a stolen Honda SUV, police said. A chase ensued after a Mesquite Police officer spotted the vehicle.
Perkins, who drove the stolen SUV, was charged with aggravated robbery, unlawful use of a motor vehicle and evading arrest.”

He sounds like a loose cannon and I can imagine him or another criminal trying to carjack or rob someone driving a nice Porsche….Just an example, but interesting his mother lives in the area of Paul Quinn College.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back