GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CBS 11 has also confirmed the items seized from the family’s car – including plastic bags, toilet paper, a blue/gray colored tarp, and different colored tape, including red. Alanna’s body was found bound with red tape more than a mile from her home. FBI agents left the list of items taken from the family car clearly visible through the window.

Alanna’s father, Karl Gallagher spoke moments before a scheduled news conference pleading for the public to help with the investigation

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/07/03/...agher/?utm_source=TweetDal&utm_medium=twitter

Ing Information Officer.

Asking for assistance

2 tip lines

682-888-3682
682-888-3684

Various agencies.

Child identified Alanna Gallagher, 6 year old

Disturbing case, most of the officers have kids of their own.

Reward of up to $10,000 (By the FBI)

Family has been talking to counselors. Many leads to follow. The family is not suspected at this time.

Do not know if she fell off the truck or was just left there.

I think a lot of us have but none in MSM since LE hasn't made an official forensic ID to the public.

Yeah, it's just strange. I mean... if it could be that the body wasn't her's... Alanna would still be a missing child. So either way, it would be smart to get her picture out so that people could be on the look out or be able to call in tips if they saw her. Some people in the neighborhood may not know her name or that she's missing/deceased. There must be a reason, I suppose.

To be fair, they didn't wait till 9:15 to look for her, that's just when she officially became a missing person with LE. Dad was going door to door before that, 8pm is one report we've seen from a neighbor.

That's what I read on MSM. Maybe I missed one or two.
Is there a link? TIA

Saginaw is a safe community. We believe this is a isolated case. Reported child missing around 9:00. We are not looking into neglecting.

NBC DFW ‏@NBCDFW 3m
The child whose body was found in a tarp in Saginaw has been identified as Alanna Gallagher http://bit.ly/16Pb7Oi http://pic.twitter.com/PnvRPyBTSN

BORtNbOCAAElpHm.jpg

Poor sweet baby!

interesting.... he just said the children of saginaw are completely safe. Really? There is a child killer on the loose. UNLESS, they know more than they are saying. jmo

We do not know specifically when they last saw the child. Do not know the time that the father started looking for the child.

I think they waited for her to come home and when she didn't , dad? went out looking for her himself for a bit, checking with neighbors and where she normally was and it was probably 9:15 before he said Ok I'm not going to find her, this is getting late and getting serious, call the police. It's still a tad daylight at that time here or possibly just a few minutes after dark. I would think at dark would be when they realized she should have come home for sure by now ! mooo of course

IIRC, Dad was out looking and a patrol was cruising and that's when he reported it. I could be wrong.

We do not see a correlation between other cases.

Still trying to figure out the COD.

We are still putting this together.

We are doing everything possible, to follow.

Press conference over. Reporters are picking up pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne