GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric Valadez ‏@erickdavid 1m
UPDATE: Presser on Saginaw murder delayed until 4:15pm. You can watch LIVE on Channel 8 & http://WFAA.COM

i guess i will check back later when I get home, but I am glad to hear new developments in this case. I've been sitting on my hands and hold my opinions until we hear something cause something is hinky here and I cant put my finger on it.

the hair even looks a different color. one light brown and the other dark dark brown? Please tell me I aint cray cray.

is just a much older picture...there are lots of pics of her in her mum's live journal growing up over the years...I think it is the lighting of the first pic (which I hadn't seen before and must be one of the most recent) that makes it look so dark

My fox affiliate is doing Egyptian coup...so is CNN & msnbc

the hair even looks a different color. one light brown and the other dark dark brown? Please tell me I aint cray cray.

i was just thinking the same thing. I have dark brown hair, and it does lighten some in the summer, but NOT to point of the longer hair picture. :-/

i was just thinking the same thing. I have dark brown hair, and it does lighten some in the summer, but NOT to point of the longer hair picture. :-/

My neighbors children hair is very very dark brown all winter, by the end of summer they're blonde. Hair is weird. Mine was platinum blonde as a child all the way up to second grade, then it turned brown:(

sure is eerily quiet for a presser that was to start at 4 in such a disturbing strange case

her parents seem like involved, caring, loving parents... that just seems so opposite of "not seen for hours" kinda parents?! so weird. and what's up with the parent situation anyway, the three adults?

I will transcribe for those unable to listen, if I can get a feed.

Rebecca Lopez ‏@rlopezwfaa 46s
A bunch of law enforcement just arrived for news conf in Saginaw.

My neighbors children hair is very very dark brown all winter, by the end of summer they're blonde. Hair is weird. Mine was platinum blonde as a child all the way up to second grade, then it turned brown:(

Hair color can also really change depending on the light. This is my daughter's hair, all three pictures have been taken within the past couple months.

k6wm.jpg

Late afternoon sun

te8k.jpg

Photo studio lighting

x6hx.jpg

indoors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online