GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter went to pick up my grandson at the daycare down the street from the Saginaw Police station and she says that every major news station is there waiting.

Kaelee

My daughter went to pick up my grandson at the daycare down the street from the Saginaw Police station and she says that every major news station is there waiting.

Kaelee

National too? I live in a bit of a box I guess. I see this on our local news each broadcast but haven't even wondered if any national outlets have picked it up .

Kaelee

We need a link to live stream!

Yeah, I have a dinner date w/friends in which I am almost certainly going to get yelled at for looking at my phone.

OT but my bff's coming over to swim *( outside, no tv or pc ) and he's 2 hrs late and he lives out of state so............how rude is it to say , we have to cut short swim to come see the tv in 40 min?

It's not rude at all!

If this is a best friend, surely they know you well enough to know this is a priority;)

It sounds to me like Alanna just wasn't supervised much. Our next door neighbors are the same way. They seem like good people but their six year old just comes and goes as she pleases. My husband and I are always shaking our heads at the lack of concern they have over her whereabouts. Most likely she'll get through life fine but I can see how these situations are ideal for bad people looking for the right opportunity.

It's absurd to me that people let their very young children wander freely. Truth be told, I have a hard time taking a shower upstairs if my 5 year old decides to stay downstairs playing or whatever. We live in a very safe gated community of 70 homes, where the neighbors are always on the look out... but I don't let her outside alone AT ALL.

I completely acknowledge that I'm very paranoid, but I can't leave her unsupervised even for a few minutes. The idea of her wandering around the neighborhood makes me sick! Why do parents do this still???

I'm about to leave for the Red Sox game with son and spouse. I don't think I'll be able to check in until late. Praying for answers for this poor girl.

Interesting and I tend to agree with that thinking. Could this be related to a similar case maybe in another state and that's why FBI is all over it?

That would certainly fit all the evidence. They were on this case like white on rice.

It's absurd to me that people let their very young children wander freely. Truth be told, I have a hard time taking a shower upstairs if my 5 year old decides to stay downstairs playing or whatever. We live in a very safe gated community of 70 homes, where the neighbors are always on the look out... but I don't let her outside alone AT ALL.

I completely acknowledge that I'm very paranoid, but I can't leave her unsupervised even for a few minutes. The idea of her wandering around the neighborhood makes me sick! Why do parents do this still???

Because we aren't all this anxious.

Interesting and I tend to agree with that thinking. Could this be related to a similar case maybe in another state and that's why FBI is all over it?

Lyric and Elizabeth come to mind. :(

I'm about to leave for the Red Sox game with son and spouse. I don't think I'll be able to check in until late. Praying for answers for this poor girl.

I think you are suddenly getting a headache... And will have to stay home... Aren't you? :dramaqueen:

It sounds like a lot of us will be relying on you guys to transcribe.

o/t What's tapatalk? I've got a droid -- samsung clone.

It's an app that makes viewing and keeping track of threads a breeze;)

I just checked... It's now available for droids!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx