Description of item(s):
1) Walmart plastic bags
2) 5 vacuumings
3) Charmin Ultra Soft 4 pack
4) blue/gray tarp
5) red tape, white tape, camo tape, black electrical tape
6) citizens academy card
7) copy of SSN card, drivers license

There is a picture of some of the things listed above on video. Its at the very end, where a neighbor talked about Alanna visiting her twin Grandchildren.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Ne...erneath-Tarp-on-Saginaw-Street-213959331.html

(IDK how to do a screen shot of the vehicle or items)

It's not good enough that the parents say it is the child?

It does make me wonder if she could not be identified any other way.

Are we allowed to wonder where the oldest child is?

I think you mean the 17 yr old (or close to that age). I heard he is safe and living with his father (from another earlier marriage). Sorry can't link.

I'm thinking she fell out of the bed of a truck (flatbed or tailgate down or missing tailgage) as the driver turned the corner from Roundrock Dr onto Cindy Lane. Looking at google maps compared to photos of the scene, it looks like she was actually on Roundrock Drive, straight across from the fire hydrant and there just happens to be a pickup with the tailgate down in this image...although not red, it does show that people do drive with the tailgate down.

https://www.google.com/maps?q=&laye...&sa=X&ei=2lPUUfEQg5CtAfbLgZgO&ved=0CCsQxB0wAA

Rotated photo to match map

What's that red thing in the street just past the stopsign, behind the right-hand firetruck, sort of between the two manhole covers? Is that the red tape that's been mentioned?

Quoting myself, sorry:

My husband pointed out that you might also keep a tarp in your car to line the boot/trunk before putting in dirty outdoor or DIY gear. Or you could carry one if you were taking stuff to an outdoor event and wanted to keep it dry in case of rain.

It really doesn't strike me as that suspicious.

I agree, another reason someone might have a tarp is if they've bought plants recently, and used it to keep the trunk from getting dirty. I'm also one who goes camping so I occasionally would have a tarp as well as duct tape for minor repairs. This past weekend, I fixed a crack in one of the door panels of my car, so I used electrical tape to hold it until the adhesive fully cured. That repair worked, and I removed it Monday. I happen to live in California, and haven't been in Texas in years, but I never left the airport as it was simply a place to change planes.

I agree, another reason someone might have a tarp is if they've bought plants recently, and used it to keep the trunk from getting dirty. I'm also one who goes camping so I occasionally would have a tarp as well as duct tape for minor repairs. This past weekend, I fixed a crack in one of the door panels of my car, so I used electrical tape to hold it until the adhesive fully cured. That repair worked, and I removed it Monday. I happen to live in California, and haven't been in Texas in years, but I never left the airport as it was simply a place to change planes.

Did you happen to run into Mr. Snowden while you were living in the airport?
:D (J/K)

5 years old and she has dental records to compare the ME dental records to? My children (5&3) go every 6 months for cleaning. They've never had X-rays done.

I think it would depend on the child. My 6 yr old went to the dentist 2 weeks before her 3rd birthday because she fell at gymnastics and broke both her front teeth. They did tons of x-rays but her teeth are awful, some missing, some fused, one of her bottom teeth is coming in under her tongue (she had her 3rd dental surgery this year, poor girl). She has had x-rays at least once if not twice a year since her first appointment. My 2 yr old went last month for the 1st time because she fell at daycare and her front teeth were bleeding. As soon as the dentist looked in her mouth, she said she was fine, no x-rays, and sent us home.

What's that red thing in the street just past the stopsign, behind the right-hand firetruck, sort of between the two manhole covers? Is that the red tape that's been mentioned?

Maybe it's a traffic cone? Like to mark something else?

I imagine some parents raise their children the way THEY were raised... With more "free time" in the outdoors... It seemed like a more innocent time, then...

Just a thought...

That just looks like a cone to me.

It seems impossible to believe a perp would put a child there, but I remember about those cousins in CA , I think, that would deliberately pose their victims where they could be found.

But, if it was an accidental falling out of a vehicle, there probably is some info. Hard to keep a Walmart bag sterile unless the crime was really planned out.

Hair easily falling out when you don't know it.

Let us hope this is a quick one

Looks like a road cone to me.

It seems impossible to believe a perp would put a child there, but I remember about those cousins in CA , I think, that would deliberately pose their victims where they could be found.

Austin Sigg also tossed part of Jessica Ridgeway's remains (also bagged) off the side of a road, although more remote than this case/not residential, but still found within a week or two as I recall. However, he DID leave her backpack (with her clothes in it) in front of a house on a residential street. JR was also not reported missing for a while because she was assumed to be at school, and Mom got a certain amount of internet flack.

Samantha Runnion's killer left her posed in a national park. :(

Actually, Austin Sigg is the thing that keeps coming to mind. JR was also bound (well, he claims). I worry that another demented young killer was one-upping AS.

5 years old and she has dental records to compare the ME dental records to? My children (5&3) go every 6 months for cleaning. They've never had X-rays done.

IIRC, when dentists examine patients, they mark a little chart showing which teeth are present and whether there are any abnormalities. So that could be used to help with ID, even if there are no X rays.

i really do not understand why they are waiting to officially ID this child with dental records...and it's making my mind go to bad places in regard to what shape her face may have been in. they obviously know who it is, spending a day at parent's house so what is going on? has this happened in other cases? i can't think of any...usually the wait is based on family notification.
also, wouldn't showing a photo of her help in case someone saw her between her home and where she was eventually found?
makes me think they already know the who, what, when and where and are just holding out on DNA-prints, etc before an arrest.
except for anyone seeing the tarp and red truck they are not asking for public's help.

Yea, not sure why they need official ID since they know who her parents are, unless they're not her bio parents? Stumped.

I apologize if this has been discussed, as I've been trying to keep up while at work, but has anyone seen a picture of the child? Normally, pictures are released and you'd think with this case they would want to release one in case someone saw her during the day she went missing and could provide a tip. Every article I've seen is without a picture.

It's also possible that the tarp-wrapped body could have fallen off the back of a truck if there was already a load in the truck. It the load (brush, boxes?) was up to just below the height of the tailgate or higher, the bundle could have fallen off during a turn or acceleration.

Because of the positioning, it's my feeling/theory that the perp approached the stop sign a bit wide of the curb, leaned over and pushed her out of the passenger side. I think she's too close to the stop sign to have slid out as a truck was accelerating through the intersection. JMO.

I apologize if this has been discussed, as I've been trying to keep up while at work, but has anyone seen a picture of the child? Normally, pictures are released and you'd think with this case they would want to release one in case someone saw her during the day she went missing and could provide a tip. Every article I've seen is without a picture.

I think a lot of us have but none in MSM since LE hasn't made an official forensic ID to the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blueeyes1981