GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
40 members and 34 guests viewing this thread. Why not join up guests?

i really do not understand why they are waiting to officially ID this child with dental records...and it's making my mind go to bad places in regard to what shape her face may have been in. they obviously know who it is, spending a day at parent's house so what is going on? has this happened in other cases? i can't think of any...usually the wait is based on family notification.
also, wouldn't showing a photo of her help in case someone saw her between her home and where she was eventually found?
makes me think they already know the who, what, when and where and are just holding out on DNA-prints, etc before an arrest.
except for anyone seeing the tarp and red truck they are not asking for public's help.

i really do not understand why they are waiting to officially ID this child with dental records...and it's making my mind go to bad places in regard to what shape her face may have been in. they obviously know who it is, spending a day at parent's house so what is going on? has this happened in other cases? i can't think of any...usually the wait is based on family notification.
also, wouldn't showing a photo of her help in case someone saw her between her home and where she was eventually found?
makes me think they already know the who, what, when and where and are just holding out on DNA-prints, etc before an arrest.
except for anyone seeing the tarp and red truck they are not asking for public's help.

IMO they need it for the arrest warrant

Looks like there are at least a few different organizations that contain "citizens academy" including FBI and Police.

Among other things, they teach citizen participants about crime, forensics, crime scenes.

Wonder if that is pertinent to this little girlie's murder. sigh...

I wouldn't expect them to make an official announcement without a forensic ID. JMO, but I don't see anything particularly incriminating about the items recovered from the car.

2.). the neighbor, Derinda, who so freely gave some less than positive statements to the reporter... Declined to give her OWN last name... :no:

JMO

Why does that bother you? I can understand why someone might not.. although ironically she's how I found out last night who and where the girl was from.
I'm going to be wary of neighbour comments at this point.. opinions may be coloured if they didn't approve of the lifestyle.

Looks like there are at least a few different organizations that contain "citizens academy" including FBI and Police.

Among other things, they teach citizen participants about crime, forensics, crime scenes.

Wonder if that is pertinent to this little girlie's murder. sigh...
True, many local LE agencies sponsor a citizens' academy. Could be either.

I believe it was reported that the car was registered to the owner of the house...

Who is the owner?...

Mom?

Dad?

MM?

:dunno:

Is it ok to post the homeowner's names? I know the names but can't swear if they are the parents or possibly grandparents since I don't recall the parents names.

Is it ok to post the homeowner's names? I know the names but can't swear if they are the parents or possibly grandparents since I don't recall the parents names.

I won't post their names, but the parents own the house, not MM.

domingo ramirez jr. ‏@mingoramirezjr 2h
ME: Waiting on dental x-rays on little Saginaw girl found dead Monday. Still working on her ID and cause of death.

5 years old and she has dental records to compare the ME dental records to? My children (5&3) go every 6 months for cleaning. They've never had X-rays done.

I won't post their names, but the parents own the house, not MM.

Ok. No need to post the names anyway since you know it's the parents. I couldn't recall hearing their first names, so wasn't sure and thought the names on the property could conceivably be the paternal grandparents.

What?? Who has that stuff in their car

I have most of that stuff in my car. We camp. We hike. The tarp's for hanging over picnic tables or for spreading out to catch the mud and junk. Shake it out, fold it back up, it's ready to go. Duct tape and electrical tape for repairs. Plastic bags for wet clothes and junk (I carried more a few years back when it was a question of kids' swimwear, t-shirts puked upon, etc.). We used to have red and yellow tape back when the kids were in soccer, for making quick field markings during practice.

I don't normally carry ID and stuff in the car, but I know people who keep it in the console. It's also pretty common among hikers etc. to leave ID locked in the car when they leave because things like that are more likely to be lost on the hike than to be stolen from the car.

Hm. There's a length of chain I have no idea where came from, and large butcher knife, back there, too. I had it for opening packages at Christmas and forgot to bring it back in the house. I'd better hope nobody gets stabbed to death in my neighborhood or I'm seriously in trouble.

Extremely disturbing case on all levels. :( Of course, I hope they catch whoever is responsible immediately!!!

5 years old and she has dental records to compare the ME dental records to? My children (5&3) go every 6 months for cleaning. They've never had X-rays done.

my dental insurance won't pay for anything unless annual xrays are done (my kids are 6 and 7 and have gone through this since 2 years of age)

(I have a shower-curtain liner lining my trunk, because I live in an apt complex where you have to haul your own garbage down to the compactor. I also have the blade of a pocket knife in the console for those days I pick something up from the mailbox or buy something at Best Buy that I cannot wait to rip open.)

No, please don't post names. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member