Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quote:
It wasn’t until 9:17 p.m. that the girl’s parents flagged down a police officer a mile from where the body was found and reported their daughter missing, police said

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/metro...naw-street.ece

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/metr...th-of-young-girl-dumped-on-saginaw-street.ece

You know, the police presence was likely due to the body being found, they must have been driving all around those streets.

I just cannot come to grips with not calling LE, and not "flagging down" a police officer for such a long period of time, especially a 5 year old.

I am sorry, but, things are just not lining up for me, I am suspicious of the parents, or more specifically one of the fathers.

JMO

domingo ramirez jr. ‏@mingoramirezjr 2h
ME: Waiting on dental x-rays on little Saginaw girl found dead Monday. Still working on her ID and cause of death.

I didn't think so, hopefully they have nicely let them know that so much talking can potentially hurt the case. Although being careless with the search warrant and allowing a reporter to post a picture of it on Twitter is troubling.

I think they'll get plenty of evidence. How she was found and what was seized ... I Don't see the harm.

Is there a link for the 911 call yet? I don't see it.

I am not sure there was a 911 call. A neighbor that was helping the father search said a police car pulled up and called the father over and he thinks that is when the father told the cop his daughter was missing. Of course the neighbor could be mistaken.

domingo ramirez jr. ‏@mingoramirezjr 2h
ME: Waiting on dental x-rays on little Saginaw girl found dead Monday. Still working on her ID and cause of death.

Plastic bag on head... Probably suffocation. IMO

In case someone can't read it...

Ford Taurus VIN 5194
Description of item(s):
1) Walmart plastic bags
2) 5 vacuumings
3) Charmin Ultra Soft 4 pack
4) blue/gray tarp
5) red tape, white tape, camo tape, black electrical tape
6) citizens academy card
7) copy of SSN card, drivers license

Anyone know who that car is registered to?

I am not sure there was a 911 call. A neighbor that was helping the father search said a police car pulled up and called the father over and he thinks that is when the father told the cop his daughter was missing. Of course the neighbor could be mistaken.

This 911 call is from when the body was found in the street with the tarp. I think it was the younger teen's mother who called. JMO

What?? Who has that stuff in their car

I know, right? If the items match what was found with the girl, there needs to be a lot of explaining. I'm not blaming the parent's yet but it's nothing new to have parent's killing their own children and trying to play it off as an abduction.

I hope they recover fingerprints off the tarp or tape. Hopefully the person responsible was in a rush, got careless and didn't wear gloves.

This is for the original 911 call when the boys found the tarp with Alanna. There wasn't a 911 call from the father because he flagged down an officer who was in the area.

Body-found-in-TARP.jpg

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...found-in-middle-of-saginaw-intersection.html/

ETA:
Update at 6 a.m. Tuesday: The FBI has joined the investigation into the death of a 4- to 5-year-old girl found in the Saginaw intersection Monday evening. Officials released little information overnight, but according to reports, she was wearing nothing but a pair of underwear, and had a grocery bag over her head. Her wrists and legs were also bound.

Todd Unger ‏@ToddWFAA8 11m
911 audio being released in #saginaw murder of little girl @wfaachannel8

Nothing about the 911 call on the website yet.
http://www.wfaa.com/

I think there may be a question of who are the oarents of the child. I imagine there are legal issues on who can give permission to sign off on legal papers, etc.

I think the parents felt the child was extremely bright, I have no doubt she was.

But even adults make poor choices of whom they trust.

I imagine the parents were quite well off and the neighborhood appears safe and secure.

Scares me because where is it safe?????

Questions:

1. Where are Alanna's clothes and shoes that she was wearing that day?

2. If I presume that her body rolled out accidentally while navigating the street, at what point did the perp realize she was gone?

3. If her body did actually "roll" or "fall" out of the truck, then that means that the tailgate was down. Why would the tailgate be down?

4. Where would the perp have been going with her body, if the intent was not to leave her there?

5. If her body did not "roll" or "fall" out of the truck, then why would the perp put her in that location specifically?

If Alanna was abducted by a stranger (very rare) then the perp certainly was fortunate that it took so long for Alanna's disappearance to be noticed by her family.

I have faith about the red truck being identified.

The silence is deafening.

Again this is just what I see and I can not comment on this family, but kids that are out all day long often do not eat supper. They'll go in to use the bathroom and then grab something, and bring it out. Nobody seen them take it. Nobody knows if they ate or not. You're on your own.

Example yesterday I look out and see a approximately six year old boy with his two little sisters in the rain. These are babies. Not even toddlers hardly. One in pullups. One in a bathing suit and she is maybe one year old. The brother sists them on the steps and tucks wet towels around them. Then just like a grown man he bends down and gives them Pop Tarts. How long is this gonna go on? I put my sandals on and by then my neighbor is on their step knocking. Mom took a long time let me tell you.

Thank you to you and your neighbor. That just breaks my heart.

Questions:

1. Where are Alanna's clothes and shoes that she was wearing that day?

2. If I presume that her body rolled out accidentally while navigating the street, at what point did the perp realize she was gone?

3. If her body did actually "roll" or "fall" out of the truck, then that means that the tailgate was down. Why would the tailgate be down?

4. Where would the perp have been going with her body, if the intent was not to leave her there?

5. If her body did not "roll" or "fall" out of the truck, then why would the perp put her in that location specifically?

If Alanna was abducted by a stranger (very rare) then the perp certainly was fortunate that it took so long for Alanna's disappearance to be noticed by her family.

I have faith about the red truck being identified.

The silence is deafening.

As to the where would the perp have been going....there are open fields not far from there and 3 area lakes nearby. In other words a lot of better choices than where she was found.

Marcus Moore ‏@MarcusMoorewfaa 2m
Saginaw police have released recording of 911 call made the night bag was w/ dead girl. Caller: There's a belt around it, tape.

Marcus Moore ‏@MarcusMoorewfaa 45s
911 call came in at 7:12pm, Mon. night. Caller: I don't know if it's real. It looks real. (Describing girls body)
http://twitter.com/MarcusMoorewfaa

The use of the tape and belt wrapped around the tarp indicate 2 things to me:

1. The perp was trying to ensure the body was secured and disguised in the tarp and would not be discovered. This goes directly against the body being deliberately left in an intersection.

2. The perp has probably not committed a murder before. Odds are the tape, belt, grocery bag and restraint implements used on her feet and/or wrists will give LE the clues they need, combined with the truck.

LE will make an arrest in Alanna's case, I feel sure.

The use of the tape and belt wrapped around the tarp indicate 2 things to me:

1. The perp was trying to ensure the body was secured and disguised in the tarp and would not be discovered. This goes directly against the body being deliberately left in an intersection.

2. The perp has probably not committed a murder before. Odds are the tape, belt, grocery bag and restraint implements used on her feet and/or wrists will give LE the clues they need, combined with the truck.

LE will make an arrest in Alanna's case, I feel sure.

BBM I pray you are right.

This one is too close for comfort for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foothillbilly