GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, new theory. the whole no ID and no photo is really bothering me.
do you think it possible that this dear child is the kidnapped/missing child of someone else that these parents have been raising as their own?
not sure how LE/FBI would know that so quickly and therefore keep so quiet about everything.
far fetched theory-but this is bothering me...she is being treated as a Jane Doe.

I've noticed a reference that it's SOP for LE to start the investigation of the home of the victim.

I do believe that is definitely true, and the sooner that the family is ruled out as POI, the sooner LE can focus on finding Alanna's murderer.

Has LE stated that the family have been ruled out as POI?

Does anyone know if the family have taken polygraph's?

I think a lot of us have but none in MSM since LE hasn't made an official forensic ID to the public.

This, and I think it all happened too fast for a "missing flyer" to be made; plus the local eyewitnesses all seemed to know the girl pretty well anyway (she seemed to play with a lot of neighborhood kids).

okay, new theory. the whole no ID and no photo is really bothering me.
do you think it possible that this dear child is the kidnapped/missing child of someone else that these parents have been raising as their own?
not sure how LE/FBI would know that so quickly and therefore keep so quiet about everything.
far fetched theory-but this is bothering me...she is being treated as a Jane Doe.

I know it can't be posted but I have read through Mum's journal, unless it was an incredibly elaborate plan I would say no. One post details her home birth.

So so sad :(

What's that red thing in the street just past the stopsign, behind the right-hand firetruck, sort of between the two manhole covers? Is that the red tape that's been mentioned?

Maybe...,or a flare.. Or a cone?

:dunno:

Yea, not sure why they need official ID since they know who her parents are, unless they're not her bio parents? Stumped.

Just jumping off your post...

but I just thought of this...

Could the police be holding back some information because this is the work of a serial killer...

and they are waiting for results that may be similar to other missing cases?

I don't even know if this makes sense...

but it just popped into my head... :waitasec:

I apologize if this has been discussed, as I've been trying to keep up while at work, but has anyone seen a picture of the child? Normally, pictures are released and you'd think with this case they would want to release one in case someone saw her during the day she went missing and could provide a tip. Every article I've seen is without a picture.

Isn't it odd?

It's almost like LE is closing in on an arrest.

There has to be a reason for the silence. Very little public appeal, warnings, it's really odd, I can't remember a case that has been THIS silent. Can anyone else?

Yea, not sure why they need official ID since they know who her parents are, unless they're not her bio parents? Stumped.

Sorry... just jumping off your post again cuz I thought of something...

How long has MM been a part of the household?

did he join after Mom and Dad were married... And since the k dis were born.... After the kids were born... In between?

Just wondering about many things... Paternity of children being one...

JMO

Just jumping off your post...

but I just thought of this...

Could the police be holding back some information because this is the work of a serial killer...

and they are waiting for results that may be similar to other missing cases?

I don't even know if this makes sense...

but it just popped into my head... :waitasec:

I did a read a local's post about there being 20 FBI vehicles at the local police station, they were certainly brought in VERY, VERY quickly.

I don't know what happened to you sweet child, but, I hope you are resting peacefully now Alanna. I am sorry your childhood has been stolen and your loved ones have had their earth turned upside down. :(

Thank goodness that teen witness was thinking. Great job.

“I think it’s a little girl in a plastic bag,” Whiddon told the dispatcher. “Someone dropped it off.”

Whiddon told the dispatcher that he didn’t open the bag.

“I don’t want to put my fingers all over it,” he told the dispatcher.

Alanna disappared Monday after she had been playing outside her home on Babbling Brook Drive and was later found dead about a mile from her home. The Tarrant County medical examiner was conducting an autopsy Wednesday, but those results have not yet been released.

Neighbors told local TV news reporters that the girl was found naked, with her hands and feet bound and a bag over her head. A plastic bag was found under the tarp, police said, but declined to provide other details.

The FBI and the Texas Rangers were assisting in the investigation.

We’re still trying to piece together when she was last seen,” said officer Damon Ing, a police spokesman on Wednesday. “She had been going in and out of the house all afternoon.”

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/03/4980912/911-call-i-think-its-a-little.html#storylink=cpy

I did a read a local's post about there being 20 FBI vehicles at the local police station, they were certainly brought in VERY, VERY quickly.

I don't know what happened to you sweet child, but, I hope you are resting peacefully now Alanna. I am sorry your childhood has been stolen and your loved ones have had their earth turned upside down. :(

I can't imagine they'd have a presence like that if they were just going to arrest a household member for a domestic murder.

I can't imagine they'd have a presence like that if they were just going to arrest a household member for a domestic murder.

Interesting and I tend to agree with that thinking. Could this be related to a similar case maybe in another state and that's why FBI is all over it?

I wonder where each of the adults in the household are right now? :waitasec:

Never mind... Asked & answered thank you:)

Sorry... just jumping off your post again cuz I thought of something...

How long has MM been a part of the household?

did he join after Mom and Dad were married... And since the k dis were born.... After the kids were born... In between?

Just wondering about many things... Paternity of children being one...

JMO

Great thinking! Or maybe they already know who did it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper