GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That I think would come later and right before I took my own life consumed by guilt of not knowing or somehow prevented it

Instead of ending your own life, you would DEDICATE IT to the Gallaghers. Working extra jobs whatever it took to make their life easier for the rest of yours.

I think this would be the only way I could go on living.

Am I the only one who wonders if Alanna might have observed him or caught him doing something inappropriate and it infuriated him?

I go back and forth between the above and deliberate premeditation...

Like she saw him with the hose, that would make sense. Does not sound like this was thought out, not playing with a full deck, maybe that was all it took.

Did notice that KH's lawyer specializes in juvenile criminal law...know she isn't the minor here. Could LE not be working with mom seeing her son because SHE has lawyered her son up!?

Am I the only one who wonders if Alanna might have observed him or caught him doing something inappropriate and it infuriated him?

I go back and forth between the above and deliberate premeditation...

There was a photograph of him on his cell phone with a garden hose in his anus. I really don't think that it would upset him if she caught him doing something inappropriate.

He sodomized & murdered a 6 yr old little girl and threw her away like trash.

If he's the arsonist... He could have killed Alanna's parents.

He shot an officer, that officer is lucky he didn't bleed out and die.

IMO you can't get more murderous than him!

I didn't say he wasn't murderous! Geez. I said from LE's perspective, it's an isolated incident, because it's all part of the same package of events. I don't think I expressed that very clearly.

Instead of ending your own life, you would DEDICATE IT to the Gallaghers. Working extra jobs whatever it took to make their life easier for the rest of yours.

I think this would be the only way I could go on living.

I don't think I'd have it in me. The horror and pain would be just too much to know I raised a monster and didn't know my own child at all, imagine your life .. The way you understood it to be ...was all a lie!

I didn't say he wasn't murderous! Geez. I said from LE's perspective, it's an isolated crime.

Are we having a definition issue? What do you think "isolated" means in this context?

In this context... It means don't panic, don't take the law in your own hands, we got this.
IMO

I've experienced it.

In retrospect I can't believe my mind didn't even consider, not even for a second. I didn't remain in denial... But I was certainly jolted out of it!!!

You are too hard on yourself.

In this context... It means don't panic, don't take the law in your own hands, we got this.
IMO

Okay. Yes, it definitely means that. Though I can testify from personal experience they say the same thing right after they've announced there's a serial killer working the neighborhood :p

Did notice that KH's lawyer specializes in juvenile criminal law...know she isn't the minor here. Could LE not be working with mom seeing her son because SHE has lawyered her son up!?

That's pretty crappy if that's the case since that's his right to have an attorney. And even though it looks like they have the right person, he hasn't been proven guilty in a court of law. I used to totally think law enforcement officers were the good guys. However, I've seen them do some pretty crappy things and some of them are vindictive. I don't think that overall but some will say and do whatever to get what they want.

I don't think it's so much about him as it is about her. At this point in time we have no reason to believe they have any reason to punish HER. There are more people involved than just him. It's hard to feel sympathy for him, of course, impossible, really. But some empathy for his mother seems like a decent feeling to spare for her until there is reason otherwise.

Sort of like I've been screaming about Alanna's family since it started.

I have empathy for her. As a Mom, I can't imagine what she is going through and may I never understand. Never, did I suggest to punish her. LE will not allow a mother or any other family member in to the interview process. Unfortunately, this is where the case is. They tried to make an arrest and charge him, he shot at cops. He is in custody.

The entire family will never be the same. Right now, the Mom is a victim too. It sucks. But again, LE has a job to do! They need to put away every single person who had anything to do with Alanna's death. Any conversation with a perp, before LE has had a chance to complete their investigation, means the investigation could be compromised.

Justice for Alanna is first. IMO.

You are too hard on yourself.

I don't blame myself. Was just saying I do understand denial... Well initial denial anyway.

In this case, I would think it would be impossible for even an Anthony to remain in denial very long. IMO

Okay. Yes, it definitely means that. Though I can testify from personal experience they say the same thing right after they've announced there's a serial killer working the neighborhood :p

Personal experience!!!! Gasp! How scary!!!

Lauren Allen, 15, recalled a confrontation between her older brother and Holder a few years ago after a rare snowfall. Her brother built a snowman, and Holder poured water on it, ruining it, she said.
Lauren’s brother threw a snowball at Holder, who “just turned around and pulled out his pocket knife,” she said.
“He was weird and creepy, and he’s been violent in the past,” Lauren said.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/loca...in-head-after-wounding-officer-police-say.ece

In Austin Sigg's case, mom had to give permission for him to speak to LE. It's in the trial thread. Different states but is it the same in TX?

That's pretty crappy if that's the case since that's his right to have an attorney. And even though it looks like they have the right person, he hasn't been proven guilty in a court of law. I used to totally think law enforcement officers were the good guys. However, I've seen them do some pretty crappy things and some of them are vindictive. I don't think that overall but some will say and do whatever to get what they want.

I'm very pro prosecution by nature.

When a perp shoots a LEO.. Any benefit of "innocent till proven guilty" is flushed right down the toilet.

Cassie Hustede, 20, dated Holder off and on until earlier this year. She is in a Tarrant County jail on a burglary charge, but her mother, Patricia Hustede, said that she had concerns about Holder.
“I said to Cassie, ‘There’s something bad about him — keep him away from my house,’” Hustede said.
Patricia Hustede said Holder would come by the house even after Cassie had gone to jail to see how she was doing.
“He fooled me,” said Hustede. “It just freaks me out that I allowed him in my house, around my kids and my grandkids.”

OK WHAT??? This is very strange. Why was he there? Was he trying to do something to some kids/

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/loca...in-head-after-wounding-officer-police-say.ece

Personal experience!!!! Gasp! How scary!!!

Yeah, we had a guy picking up prostitutes in a nearby city, strangling them, and leaving the bodies on rural roads just off the interstate. Turned out to be quite a young guy who had grown up on a farm where two of the bodies were left.

Among the bad stuff, a rumor got out that a certain person had been seen frequenting the square where the hookers hang out, and was a suspect. Somebody decided to take the law into their own hands and beat up on the guy -- only they got a different man with the same name. He was in the hospital for months recovering, though thank God he finally did make a full recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
u3499