GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If his condition was so critical that he was close to death, wouldn't they let the mother see him one last time? I wonder if his condition isn't as critical as they are saying?

Just my opinion only, I'm looking at it this way....this punk raped and murdered a little girl. He shot ...possibly attempted ---to murder a cop....drs and LE could give a rats butt if his mom sees him. Again Imoo

It would take insurmountable evidence and a lot of time for me to process I'm sure.

I totally understand what you're saying...but...

This is the baby boy you snuggled, nursed, raised, helped with homework and kissed his booboos. To have all of that end in this must be so amazingly horrifying.

I can't imagine she isn't wondering where she went wrong.

One of my kids has issues and currently legal trouble and I ask myself this question almost every day. Even though he's a young adult and he should know better.

I wonder if they really were onto him early enough that leaving the search warrant in the car that day (where media could spot it) really was tactical.

Who is the person with the white car in the driveway in Google Streetview? Seems like a friend of his to me. I think Tyler had a lot of friends. JMO

Where there's pot smoke there's usually "friends". Lol! Sorry!

Just my opinion only, I'm looking at it this way....this punk raped and murdered a little girl. He shot ...possibly attempted ---to murder a cop....drs and LE could give a rats butt if his mom sees him. Again Imoo

As a mom, I would feel bad for his.

Him... I couldn't care less

What was the address of the car photos in relation to his address. Both sides of his home had survailence correct?

Yeah, north and south. Addresses are on page 4 of the arrest warrant but I don't know if we can post them.

Why would LE say this was an isolated event? I don't understand this.

Glad her killer has been caught. What a sick, sick person he is.

If they have video of his driveway, wouldn't they have a video of any car that showed up?

Yeah but I think everyone is expecting that the crime took place there, maybe his home is not the crime scene.

If there is someone who helped him move the tarp and didn't know its contents, I feel very, very sorry for that person. TH raped and murdered a child, probably set fire to his victim's car, and seriously wounded a law enforcement officer. It'd be difficult to come forward and say, "Yes, I helped him move the tarp. He told me it was fill-in-the-blank, so I didn't know what was really going on."

If there is a second suspect, he/she has to think that no one will believe him. If the second suspect knew what was in the tarp, I hope he/she goes to prison for a very long time.

Yeah but I think everyone is expecting that the crime took place there, maybe his home is not the crime scene.

I am pretty sure it is. Tarp was reportedly in his backyard. Then it was reportedly gone.

I have to wonder if LE is floating this to the media to make the possible second suspect squirm.

Moo, this is exactly why LE released the pics of the cars.

Is the driver a friend of the killers .....a friend who helped move the body? :moo:

MOO: The moment I saw that kid the first thing that popped into my head was "he did it". Of course I did not and could not say that so instead I explained my thoughts about his expressions and demeanor on the video and explained that his hair etc did not sway my opinion. I thought he was extremely arrogant and taunting. He screamed perp to me. I hate it when my instinct is right. Now two families have been robbed of their children. One to unspeakable evil and the other to having committed it. I cannot fathom either one and wonder how the neighborhood, let alone the parents on both sides, can recover from something like this.

As far as a second perp: IMO they need to look for the other kid he was walking around with to create a Neighborhood Watch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The house inbetween Holder's and Alanna's had an ADT Securtiy sign. Not sure if it was just an alarm or video surveillance too. 6x45 BBD.

I totally understand what you're saying...but...

This is the baby boy you snuggled, nursed, raised, helped with homework and kissed his booboos. To have all of that end in this must be so amazingly horrifying.

I can't imagine she isn't wondering where she went wrong.

One of my kids has issues and currently legal trouble and I ask myself this question almost every day. Even though he's a young adult and he should know better.

That I think would come later and right before I took my own life consumed by guilt of not knowing or somehow prevented it

Seems like locals knew waaaay more than the rest of us and the media! They worked with LE and kept their mouths shut! they didn't blab on FB or anywhere else online.

But we had some locals who were very scared...so I am not sure it was that widely known. Maybe on the actual street, it was.

Yeah, north and south. Addresses are on page 4 of the arrest warrant but I don't know if we can post them.

Trying to flush out his accomplice IMO

I was wrong about that too, thought photos were a "bone" toss

Seems like locals knew waaaay more than the rest of us and the media! They worked with LE and kept their mouths shut! they didn't blab on FB or anywhere else online.

Wow, yes the locals/neighbors did a great thing by working with investigators and keeping what they knew to themselves!

If I had seen a similar tarp in my creepy neighbors yard that was no longer in creepy neighbors yard...omg...I would freak out!
I can't imagine what I would do.

Good point.

Maybe exMIL made a choice to be in denial which is different isn't it.

Now I'm angry all over again...

In a college psych. class, (many years ago) remember that denial was a DEFENSE mechanism to protect the ego...theories probably have changed since then :)

JMO, we saw it daily with the Anthonys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member