GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was like he was waving his hands in the air saying look at me. He wanted suicide by cop imo. He had the gun ready and it appears he shot first, I believe.

I'm actually going with arrogance.

I think he is a stoned, arrogant person living in his own little world.

Mr. tough.

Neighbor said he walked by their front lawn with a PIPE after she told him to stay away from her children.

I want to know if he was the driver of that black car that shows the driver with the arm over the steering wheel.

Bbm

Non-sarcastic: did you see his Facebook?

When he first came up on June 5, I PM'd with a few posters about him, and the gist was "he gives me the creeps, but I looked at his FB and he seems barely smart enough to keep breathing."

I'm not usually one to bother taking shots at criminals' intelligence, but either his FB is all a joke, or he really is *that* stupid.

No I can't read anything on his FB because I don't have an account. But I just figured that since he had a job and went to school, he can't be that stupid. I guess I need to reassess that thought process.

I'm seriously puzzled by all of the evidence he (they?) left for police to pin it on him. Okay, I can see how leaving her body like that indicates panic. But then he identifies the victim before anyone else knows. He makes up conflicting alibis. He attends the memorial wearing a t shirt saying "wanted". Stands watching LE search the family's house. It's as if he wanted to get caught. I don't think it's simply a matter of being stupid. Nobody can be that stupid and actually function day-to-day can they? I think he set the fires and I wonder if it was because he was p'd off that he hadn't been caught yet.

I think he wanted to be caught and become infamous or suicide by cop.
I think he may have been aware of the other local cases over the years and it gave him ideas. His computer searches will tell if he was obsessed with certain high profile or local crimes.

I think so too, since he has been arrested his current cell is the hospital room & so they would have a right not to allow visitors IMO. It is a shame they will not update his Mom on his condition though.

They may give her info, especially in a high profile case like this. I work in a hospital and it puts us in an awkward situation when we can't talk to the family because the patient is in law enforcement custody. Hopefully law enforcement will give info and let her see him, especially if he is critical.

If he set the fires...then clearly he WAS a danger to others. What if someone had been injured or killed in the fire? I know LE could not make an arrest until they had the match, but they probably should not have acted as though no one else was in danger. If he did the fires, they could not have been watching him, or the victim's home, very carefully.

No I can't read anything on his FB because I don't have an account. But I just figured that since he had a job and went to school, he can't be that stupid. I guess I need to reassess that thought process.

It's basically all entries about smoking pot, pictures of him in clouds of pot smoke, and a bunch of misspelled band names in his likes. ("Metalaca".) I kind of felt bad for him.

As a parent who loves and thinks the world of my son, I think denial would be the only way that I could sleep at night. Of course, he didnt sound like the model child so there had to be signs but, we all tend to try to see the best in our kids. I feel sorry for her.

If he set the fires...then clearly he WAS a danger to others. What if someone had been injured or killed in the fire? I know LE could not make an arrest until they had the match, but they probably should not have acted as though no one else was in danger. If he did the fires, they could not have been watching him, or the victim's home, very carefully.

Seems like locals knew waaaay more than the rest of us and the media! They worked with LE and kept their mouths shut! they didn't blab on FB or anywhere else online.

I'd probably feel the same but a 20 year old does have the right to privacy, even from his mama. Even teenagers have the right to privacy at the doctor. Doctors aren't allowed to tell parents anything they are asked not to share.

If he is awake, which I can't imagine he is, but if he is, he has the ability to say no to having her there.

I'm sure, though, that it's a case like a previous posted stated: he's a dangerous person and is under arrest. THOUGH, technically he's still a minor and a minor can't be questioned without a lawyer or parent, right? This is confusing.

I can't imagine him being aware at all at this point but if he is, maybe he refused visitation because he's ashamed.

IMO, since LE did such a good job of convincing most of us that they may not have had a clue, he could be dead and they are not releasing it as a way to smoke out the accomplice.

This happened to me! My Oldest son was having some liver problems, he had just turned 20. Even though I called the ambulance and I sent him there ect...when we arrived by car, they had to go in and ASK HIM if it was OK to share the information with HIS MOTHER!! (Me)

You can about imagine.

SHARE?? I gave birth to that boy. :stormingmad:

Mama bear got loud.

Not the time when ma boy is in the ER. Not the time.

You can thank the lovely HIPPA privacy laws for that. Hospitals can get in big trouble for releasing protected health information without the patient's consent.

As a parent who loves and thinks the world of my son, I think denial would be the only way that I could sleep at night. Of course, he didnt sound like the model child so there had to be signs but, we all tend to try to see the best in our kids. I feel sorry for her.

It would take insurmountable evidence and a lot of time for me to process I'm sure.

If you go to his facebook, someone else posts on his account saying that he took off and is missing (from 2012). This person would be close to him if he/she has his account info and is worried about him. JMO

Now that you think about it, LE sure played this towards a younger minded person. They spoofed this kid. I have to remind myself he's a kid, he sure looks 30 in the video. Big change from his fb pics in January of this year. imo

They kept it all out of the news except when it was reported the LE was at his home.

Very good job, do you tell the hood or do you possibly panic the hood? I think they already knew via talking. Brave people.

IMO, since LE did such a good job of convincing most of us that they may not have had a clue, he could be dead and they are not releasing it as a way to smoke out the accomplice.

My fingers are crossed your theory is correct. It's my pet theory too

Who is the person with the white car in the driveway in Google Streetview? Seems like a friend of his to me. I think Tyler had a lot of friends. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuthchic