GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian Curtis ‏@BrianCurtisNBC5 8m

.@ScottGordonNBC5 reports investigators believe Allana Gallagher's suspected killer may have had an accomplice. #saginaw @NBCDFW

RBBM

Do I get to shout..."I told you so!" just yet???

:goldcrown:

When I was reading about the red tape I was starting to doubt myself.

Whew.

I'm seriously puzzled by all of the evidence he (they?) left for police to pin it on him. Okay, I can see how leaving her body like that indicates panic. But then he identifies the victim before anyone else knows. He makes up conflicting alibis. He attends the memorial wearing a t shirt saying "wanted". Stands watching LE search the family's house. It's as if he wanted to get caught. I don't think it's simply a matter of being stupid. Nobody can be that stupid and actually function day-to-day can they? I think he set the fires and I wonder if it was because he was p'd off that he hadn't been caught yet.

Right after Alanna was found, neighbors notified the police that the Holders had had a similar tarp in their back yard for quite some time.

I would think that when Holder's mom heard there was a tarp covering Alanna, she would have noticed that their tarp was missing...

If a hospitalized patient is in police custody, they are listed as confidential and all contact with the family or anyone else regarding the patient has to go through law enforcement. That is probably why mom was sent away.

I think so too, since he has been arrested his current cell is the hospital room & so they would have a right not to allow visitors IMO. It is a shame they will not update his Mom on his condition though.

ScottGordonNBC5 ‏@ScottGordonNBC5 52s

Investigators looking for possible accomplice in #Saginaw murder, law enforcement sources tell NBC 5. @NBCDFW

I would think if he's capable of talking at all they would encourage the visit with mom, they could secretly record the whole thing and maybe he'd confess to her or share important details ... Or ... Implicate another.

I wonder of she hired him an attorney or herself?

Suspect isn't an experienced offender. It was kind of obvious from a body just left on the street. In fact many believed this was a teenager before we knew who the suspect was.

I'd also imagine he's not in any condition to send her away. Either he's so critical that she can't be there or deceased or under such heavy guard that she is only allowed short visits...IMO

This happened to me! My Oldest son was having some liver problems, he had just turned 20. Even though I called the ambulance and I sent him there ect...when we arrived by car, they had to go in and ASK HIM if it was OK to share the information with HIS MOTHER!! (Me)

You can about imagine.

SHARE?? I gave birth to that boy. :stormingmad:

Mama bear got loud.

Not the time when ma boy is in the ER. Not the time.

I would think an accomplice after the fact, someone who helped him hide evidence , did a poor job of that thankfully and/ or did the driving. Those 2 cars.... they bother me. Did LE show them because they are important or did they show them to rattle the perp ? I wonder if they found the owners of the cars and spoke with them many days prior to releasing the pics to the public and they knew the whole story by the drivers accounts and were waiting on dna results to finish him off.
I have to go to bed, please no one post overnight so it doesn't take me all day to catch up :) TIA ~

I'm seriously puzzled by all of the evidence he (they?) left for police to pin it on him. Okay, I can see how leaving her body like that indicates panic. But then he identifies the victim before anyone else knows. He makes up conflicting alibis. He attends the memorial wearing a t shirt saying "wanted". Stands watching LE search the family's house. It's as if he wanted to get caught. I don't think it's simply a matter of being stupid. Nobody can be that stupid and actually function day-to-day can they? I think he set the fires and I wonder if it was because he was p'd off that he hadn't been caught yet.

It was like he was waving his hands in the air saying look at me. He wanted suicide by cop imo. He had the gun ready and it appears he shot first, I believe.

Bbm

Non-sarcastic: did you see his Facebook?

When he first came up on June 5, <modsnip>, and the gist was "he gives me the creeps, but I looked at his FB and he seems barely smart enough to keep breathing."

I'm not usually one to bother taking shots at criminals' intelligence, but either his FB is all a joke, or he really is *that* stupid.

We'll never understand:

1. we don't think that way

2. I think it's safe to assume a lot of this was done under the influence of at least pot & alcohol

It was like he was waving his hands in the air saying look at me. He wanted suicide by cop imo. He had the gun ready and it appears he shot first, I believe.

I think he is just not very bright. This was likely a crime of opportunity. The child was likely looking for someone to play with and happened upon the suspect. I don't think he knows how to cover up his tracks.

Some of his behavior looks a little like remorse... But shooting an officer.., blows any thought of that right outta the water!

Right after Alanna was found, neighbors notified the police that the Holders had had a similar tarp in their back yard for quite some time.

I would think that when Holder's mom heard there was a tarp covering Alanna, she would have noticed that their tarp was missing...

DENIAL.

Can you even imagine? I can't even begin to fathom this happening in my own household.

My brain would go beyond numb it would be oatmeal. I'd need a wheelchair and electroshock.

When I was going through my divorce, my soon to be ex-MIL would just deny, deny, deny, deny....(I mentioned previously that I have most of this digitally recorded).

Really in the end I think all I wanted most was an apology from HER. I wanted her to admit and apologize to me that her son was such an abusive, horrific individual.

When she continued to deny I turned to my dad and just???? :banghead: ??

He says..."Don't you think she KNOWS that her own son is such a colossal $hi! head? She's just in denial." ~ Smart man.

(Didn't make me any less angry with her though).

This happened to me! My Oldest son was having some liver problems, he had just turned 20. Even though I called the ambulance and I sent him there ect...when we arrived by car, they had to go in and ASK HIM if it was OK to share the information with HIS MOTHER!! (Me)

You can about imagine.

SHARE?? I gave birth to that boy. :stormingmad:

Mama bear got loud.

Not the time when ma boy is in the ER. Not the time.

I'd probably feel the same but a 20 year old does have the right to privacy, even from his mama. Even teenagers have the right to privacy at the doctor. Doctors aren't allowed to tell parents anything they are asked not to share.

If he is awake, which I can't imagine he is, but if he is, he has the ability to say no to having her there.

I'm sure, though, that it's a case like a previous posted stated: he's a dangerous person and is under arrest. THOUGH, technically he's still a minor and a minor can't be questioned without a lawyer or parent, right? This is confusing.

Some of his behavior looks a little like remorse... But shooting an officer.., blows any thought of that right outta the water!

He might have meant to shoot at the officer's leg knowing they would retaliate. Who knows?

DENIAL.

Can you even imagine? I can't even begin to fathom this happening in my own household.

My brain would go beyond numb it would be oatmeal. I'd need a wheelchair and electroshock.

When I was going through my divorce, my soon to be ex-MIL would just deny, deny, deny, deny....(I mentioned previously that I have most of this digitally recorded).

Really in the end I think all I wanted most was an apology from HER. I wanted her to admit and apologize to me that her son was such an abusive, horrific individual.

When she continued to deny I turned to my dad and just???? :banghead: ??

He says..."Don't you think she KNOWS that her own son is such a colossal $hi! head? She's just in denial." ~ Smart man.

(Didn't make me any less angry with her though).

IMO denial isn't a choice. It just is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member