GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate the map, it's helpful. I just happened to remember the playhouse thing in the backyard. I still couldn't tell you AG's actual address if I tried, other than knowing this all happened on Babbling Brook.

I was the opposite, going by addressed in the affidavit. I have gone round streetview but didn't look into back yards or anything. I fixed it, I hope I got it right this time.

Sickens me to know how close the perp was to all those children playing in the 'privacy' of their own back gardens. Who knows what he spied on, sorry to mention it but I can't help thinking about the the hose in the backyard and how else he may have got his jollies. Disgusting piece of *****.

Ariane (or anyone else who watched vid),

Is there anything linking TH with man in the news clip? I heard the reports about TH going around the neighborhood w/ someone/friend(s)? Was his effort related to this person, or entirely separate?

I certainly don't think he (or the neighbor, I don't believe her interview but that's another post) was warned. It's reported that he rarely left the house the past few weeks (apparently only to attend vigils and promote a neighborhood watch). Other than waiting for him to come out and then pounce on him, how else were they going to serve a warrant?

More likely he's been knowing this was coming since he submitted to the buccal swab and acted out another one of his F'd up fantasies. From what I've read he started shooting within seconds of answering the door: this wasn't a reaction to anything - he planned to do this from the beginning and just like poor AG, was only waiting for that opportunity of a few seconds to do so.

BBM: I know we have some prolific gamers on here. Can someone please take a look at the game posted on his FB???

( ETA: Please note I am not blaming the game- trying to figure out where/how he came up with some of his "ideas" )

Getting here for the first time today. Any update on the creep's condition?

Is there anything linking TH with man in the news clip? I heard the reports about TH going around the neighborhood w/ someone/friend(s)? Was his effort related to this person, or entirely separate?

I'm afraid to say much since he's a non POI, but he appeared to be by himself, TH didn't appear or seem to be mentioned in the clip, and the guy looked considerably older than TH. He had some body modifications (tattoos, what looked like a big cartilage piercing in his right ear). A wallet chain.

(Hey, maybe I'd make a good crime witness.)

My first impression of him is that he appears quite sincere.

Yes, I was uncomfortable narrowing down the timeline further for the sake of the investigation. I initially came here because I wanted it known that the family was looking for Alanna well before 9.

No, there were details of COD and assault that were unknown until yesterday.

Oh no! That must have devastated her parents all over again, what a nightmare they are living. At least the killer is in custody and hopefully any one in the neighborhood who were wondering about the parents now take the time to offer them condolences and try to ease their way.

BBM: I know we have some prolific gamers on here. Can someone please take a look at the game posted on his FB???

It looks like it's a little military-style RTS ("Real Time Strategy") game that's also on Android and other platforms:

http://mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=456&t=490422&sid=05038142b3b632ffd06196f564c17c26

IMO, RTS games are pretty non-controversial. You're moving units (like tanks, soldiers, bases) around on a map. Like chess meets Risk. "Real time" just means you can play the game as fast as you can make the moves, as opposed to you take a turn, the other person takes a turn.

I suspect the nursie in the outfit was just a way to get people to pay attention or buy more points. The game doesn't really appear to have much prurient appeal. A google image search makes it look pretty cartoonish (which makes sense since it's FB).

Short version: It's not Grand Theft Auto or anything, but that doesn't mean he didn't play M+ games on other platforms.

Yes, I was uncomfortable narrowing down the timeline further for the sake of the investigation. I initially came here because I wanted it known that the family was looking for Alanna well before 9.

No, there were details of COD and assault that were unknown until yesterday.

I sure wish her parent's did not have to know. I wish they could UN know the details :(

This is going to land way after the discussion of mom & hospital (I'm still catching up..) My mother is an ICU nurse. They get patients pretty regularly who are in police custody and in critical condition. She's never experienced these patients being allowed any visitors except LE. They are under arrest and are considered inmates, hospital or not.

I'm afraid to say much since he's a non POI, but he appeared to be by himself, TH didn't appear or seem to be mentioned in the clip, and the guy looked considerably older than TH. He had some body modifications (tattoos, what looked like a big cartilage piercing in his right ear). A wallet chain.

(Hey, maybe I'd make a good crime witness.)

When I first saw this on the news I remember trying figure out about how old he was for no other reason then to figure it out. He looked young one second then looked older the next.

Thinking the only connection there is would be this poor guy and most likely his family ( struck me as a man with kids) are living on the same street as a monster.

Not sure how many people would be warmed up to TH helping with setting up neighborhood watch since it seems most disliked him and considered him trouble.

I wonder if the suspect is tied to Alanna's mother's car being burned.

It looks like it's a little military-style RTS ("Real Time Strategy") game that's also on Android and other platforms:

http://mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=456&t=490422&sid=05038142b3b632ffd06196f564c17c26

IMO, RTS games are pretty non-controversial. You're moving units (like tanks, soldiers, bases) around on a map. Like chess meets Risk. "Real time" just means you can play the game as fast as you can make the moves, as opposed to you take a turn, the other person takes a turn.

I suspect the nursie in the outfit was just a way to get people to pay attention or buy more points. The game doesn't really appear to have much prurient appeal. A google image search makes it look pretty cartoonish (which makes sense since it's FB).

Short version: It's not Grand Theft Auto or anything, but that doesn't mean he didn't play M+ games on other platforms.

Going by his YouTube channel he was also into minecraft which is a totally benign game as well (my daughter plays it--I tried but thought it was boring :)

Possible that someone else could have been murdered, but if AH was a budding serial killer, there's usually a cooling off period between kills. Although who knows how long his cooling off period would have been. IMO.

There's also the arson to consider, too, assuming that was indeed AH. Screwed up in so many ways.

I've read that arsons have inner rage due to childhood sexual abuse/rape. I also read that many serial killers were sodomized raped as a child/teen that lead to inner rage and caused them to kill.
Let me find some links. I've read so many books over the years I cannot seem to find the exact quotes or books I read it in.
I went to HS with a teen who was a volunteer firefighter caught setting houses on fire and was later caught molesting children. He confessed and said he was molested/raped a child.

Here's a few links:

http://www.dshs.wa.gov/pdf/Publications/22-1179.pdf

Feels powerless, often poor impulse control due to alcohol/drug abuse, unemployed, frustrated. Stress. Why did he set fire to their car and memorial (if he did). Angry at the family, wanted attention from media? Trying to conceal evidence? (Not sure what except maybe fingerprints on car). Sexual arousal (rare)?

It's actually pretty boring.

But an 18-year-old playing games with sex in them? I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper