GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first saw this on the news I remember trying figure out about how old he was for no other reason then to figure it out. He looked young one second then looked older the next.

Thinking the only connection there is would be this poor guy and most likely his family ( struck me as a man with kids) are living on the same street as a monster.

Not sure how many people would be warmed up to TH helping with setting up neighborhood watch since it seems most disliked him and considered him trouble.

He dresses young, but look at the lines on his forehead and between his brows.

I haven't been around on this case for about a week. Has the red truck with the green paint been crossed off?

in the arrest warrant it says when he came in for questioning the police asked for a sample of his dna and he gave it voluntarily - thats how they got it and were able to match so quick

Thank you, but that's not what I meant. I'm sorry if I wasn't clear. Let me try again.

We know his DNA was not on file before that volunteer sample he gave. If it had been, LE would have gotten a match from the samples from Alanna. They didn't.

So, if he does have a juvenile record, it would have to be for crimes which did not result in his DNA getting collected and put in the database.

So, my question was: what kinds of crimes do result in DNA on file, and what kind do not.

Thanks.

I haven't been around on this case for about a week. Has the red truck with the green paint been crossed off?

It hasn't been mentioned in a few days. Last I heard, before the arrest, but after the fire, they are still interested in it.

"ANYTHING can be a pedophiles dream as long as a child is seen.
Think Sesame Street ....small children...pedos could care less if it's
Toddlers and Tiaras ..... " Cheri T (I think)

that's why i don't post any pics of anyone (especially kids) anywhere on the web!
*it makes me cringe to see faces of beautiful children up on FB or anywhere else.

An aside: I have mild rosacea that only flares when I drink red wine or am extremely emotionally distraught. Whenever I see LG on camera and the 'burn' marks obviously left from recent rosacea attacks on her cheeks, it makes me wince in sympathy.

"ANYTHING can be a pedophiles dream as long as a child is seen.
Think Sesame Street ....small children...pedos could care less if it's
Toddlers and Tiaras ..... " Cheri T (I think)

that's why i don't post any pics of anyone (especially kids) anywhere on the web!
*it makes me cringe to see faces of beautiful children up on FB or anywhere else.

Amen! I have many friends and family members who splatter their children's pics dozens of times a day! It's very dangerous. I decided this years ago when I heard about a case of child *advertiser censored* on the net where the makers were taking photos of kids' faces and photoshopping them into kiddie *advertiser censored* images. So , for example, they could take a picture of my nephew 5 states away that they've never seen in person and make it appear if that nephew is the one in these images. They said it was perfectly legal because the children were never actually HARMED and it went maybe to the supreme court. I cannot remember all of the details but it was many years ago and I thought oh no, no way . But it seems the younger parents of today are not as afraid of the net as the older generation !

BBM: I know we have some prolific gamers on here. Can someone please take a look at the game posted on his FB???

( ETA: Please note I am not blaming the game- trying to figure out where/how he came up with some of his "ideas" )

basically it says he plays battle alert, online military game where you can play w/ others on the net, and it looks like a lot of the battle alert posts are automatically generated because he subscribed - other than that he justs posts about being high, it doesn't look like he talks much to friends either

Rebecca Lopez ‏@rlopezwfaa 1m
Former girlfriend of Tyler Holder tells us he has always been troubled. He's accused of killing 6 yr old Alanna Gallagher.

I hope his followers realize that the list of his followers is public. Weird to see who all is following him.

Never followed anyone but what does that allow you to do? Does it give them the power to read what is written that only friends can see or something? Cant see why anyone would follow him now. Even if he does survive I do not think he will be updating his status anytime soon.

I remember this! Thank you! So he's an area resident?

ah well not sure. Maybe he's a renter in the area? There are only two men with that name listed with the Tarrant County Appraisal District (which is public information) and neither are anywhere close to that neighborhood. Closest is 12.4 miles away.

Also would like to add that on the aerial view on the google map, there is a dark car parked in TH's driveway. Do we know to find out how old this is?

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=...000555&geocode=FR-G9QEdogMy-g&t=h&mra=ls&z=20

Amen! I have many friends and family members who splatter their children's pics dozens of times a day! It's very dangerous. I decided this years ago when I heard about a case of child *advertiser censored* on the net where the makers were taking photos of kids' faces and photoshopping them into kiddie *advertiser censored* images. So , for example, they could take a picture of my nephew 5 states away that they've never seen in person and make it appear if that nephew is the one in these images. They said it was perfectly legal because the children were never actually HARMED and it went maybe to the supreme court. I cannot remember all of the details but it was many years ago and I thought oh no, no way . But it seems the younger parents of today are not as afraid of the net as the older generation !

i am the same way, when social media, myspace really started to get big, a friend of mine met a guy online and she went to meet him on a date and she was murdered, so i have never posted any pics or anything to personal, its sad but seems thats the way of the world now :(

ScottGordonNBC5 ‏@ScottGordonNBC5 22m
NEW CHARGE: Tyler Holder of Saginaw now charged with attempted murder of police officer following yesterday's shooting. @NBCDFW
https://twitter.com/ScottGordonNBC5

Excellent!!! Keep piling on the charges!! Wonder if we will see an arson charge soon as well...I'm still wondering about the fires...I just don't see them as TH for some reason--he can't be *that* dumb can he? Plus I'm sure he had to have been under watch by that point...the fires IMO seem so out of place for this horrific crime...very odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper