GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very happy about today's news and knowing that justice for Alanna is that much closer. I am sure that LE will soon find his accomplice(s) and then, perhaps, the Gallagher/McDaniels Family and the whole community can begin to feel a bit safer and start to heal again. It was great to share this time with a group who really cares about Alanna and thanks for dealing with my confusion (recently prescribed pain Rx and I was trying to adjust but had difficulties). I think it's time for me to take a little break from this, it's been wearing on me. Keep on sleuthin', you guys are awesome!

See, now ...what the heck.

Where I come from that just would be it. DONE. Pull a knife and the cops are called.

Actually where I come from, you pull a knife like that on a small kid and some BIGGER MEN are coming to your door and you won't be pulling anything but your hair for a long time.

This kid is as I predicted a bully, someone who thinks he's tough and has had trouble with the neighbors.

People are so afraid to stand up for themselves that they allow someone of this low caliber to terrorize their neighborhood.

That'll be the the day. :stormingmad: No way.

For those who know Holder, the news that he was linked to Alanna’s murder did not come as a complete shock. Former classmates, neighbors and friends said he was a socially awkward teen who carried knives, joked about rape and made people uneasy.
“He was the kid that you were always really nice to because you didn’t know if he was going to come shoot up the school,” said Mikayla Dawson, 16, a classmate of his from their days at Wayside Middle School. “He was an angry person.”

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/loca...in-head-after-wounding-officer-police-say.ece

This happened to me! My Oldest son was having some liver problems, he had just turned 20. Even though I called the ambulance and I sent him there ect...when we arrived by car, they had to go in and ASK HIM if it was OK to share the information with HIS MOTHER!! (Me)

You can about imagine.

SHARE?? I gave birth to that boy. :stormingmad:

Mama bear got loud.

Not the time when ma boy is in the ER. Not the time.

Medical Power of Attorney....I have it on all my adult children. In fact, I have General Durable Power of Attorney- which encompasses more than just medical. It is recommended you get it before they leave for college- right after they turn 18.

:floorlaugh:
In Austin Sigg's case, mom had to give permission for him to speak to LE. It's in the trial thread. Different states but is it the same in TX?

Sigg was a juvenile. This perp is not. 17 is an adult in Texas.

I'm really having a hard time not thinking Tyler was not DOA at the hospital.
There were 5 armed officers at his door, each of them knew the content of that arrest warrant. He opened fire, hitting one of their own, I can't believe he was not shot, point blank, right between the eyes.

Medical Power of Attorney....I have it on all my adult children. In fact, I have General Durable Power of Attorney- which encompasses more than just medical. It is recommended you get it before they leave for college- right after they turn 18.

Excellent! He's talking about joining the Marines and this was brought up. Thank you for this information.

(He won't be going to the Marines because I spoke with the recruiter and they don't allow THE MOTHERS to go with!!). :floorlaugh:

He MUST have a juvenile record. He reeks of it. JMO

We'll never understand:

1. we don't think that way

2. I think it's safe to assume a lot of this was done under the influence of at least pot & alcohol

Imo- synthetic pot....the side effects are different than good 'ol mary jane

OK, need a break from this. Good night all you sleuthers! We might agree, we might not see eye to eye but we are all on here for the right reasons!

Imo- synthetic pot....the side effects are different than good 'ol mary jane

As far as I know..( I'm no drug expert) there isn't a drug in the world that has what he did as a side effect.

I am pretty sure it is. Tarp was reportedly in his backyard. Then it was reportedly gone.

He could have taken it to another site in preparation (if attack was planned) or come back to get it when facing his "disposal problem".

O/T
I have one too! Lesson was learned the hard way. They wouldn't speak to me about my son's condition, but they sure didn't mind sending me the bills. :banghead:

Gotta go. Just let the dog out to go to the bathroom, he's out there 3 whole minutes and just came in yelping and limping.

Just got home from work......trying to catch up. Wow! Justice is coming sweet little Alanna. Prayers for the injured LE officer and Alanna's family.

When I read how this all went down, all I could think of was that the suspect was attempting suicide by cop. He had to know LE would take him out if he opened fire. I guess he had no trouble ending the life of an innocent child but couldn't quite pull the trigger to end his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx