GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus being that he was a neighbor, she could have let her guard down. He could have offered her candy or snacks, perhaps asked her if she wanted to play videos games. She was by herself, so she was probably a little bored or lonely. It seems pretty easy for him to get her inside without causing a scene or making her scream.

TH's house was on AG's way home, after all.

Hi! I have been reading this blog since the day Alanna was found. I finally joined VERY early this morning.

I live within 3 or 4 miles from her home. My child (unfortunately) knows a friend of a friend that was pretty good friends with him until a few months ago....when he started getting "really weird".

<MODSNIP>

I hope all these friends are being interviewed, if you have any knowledge of who hung out with Tyler, you should report it. You never know, maybe someone he was friends with might have some additional info.

I've found nothing on this guy yet, I wonder if he's Tyler's "friend"? My special 'radar' is beeping like crazy too. JMO

Mine was too, the moment I saw him.

LE is aware.

About a year ago, my daughter (unfortunately) went to an event with a friend and their family. There was another kid (the friend of a friend) that brought Tyler along. Thank goodness, they rode with the kid's parents to the event and my daughter was not in the car with him.

Tyler's looks have changed so much in the past year that she didn't even realize that it was the same person. She said the group and two sets of parents spent the day together. She said that Tyler was very nice and very well-mannered. SCAREY!!!!!

My dau

Pretty sure white car guy is wearing Pumas, tank-top guy is wearing some other kind of canvas skateboard shoe (DCs, Chuck Taylors, etc.)

Exactly what I was thinking. Pumas and Chucks.

Attachments

• Puma-Men-Black-Future-Suede-Casual-Shoes_798716b10bf3145cb0ba158fc20b0e99_images_1080_1440_mini.jpg
    Puma-Men-Black-Future-Suede-Casual-Shoes_798716b10bf3145cb0ba158fc20b0e99_images_1080_1440_mini.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Chucks.jpeg
    Chucks.jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 12
Good luck, if he holds still long enough. I've been wrong before but I don't think he's involved. I think she was shoved out of the car though.

My first thought of this guy was no he is not involved either. But I have to admit I will jump ship of my own boat if TH was walking around with this guy for neighborhood watch.

The two kids that know Tyler haven't hung out with him in several months. <MODSNIP>

The two kids are actually family members of child's friend....confusing...I just want to make it clear that my child was NEVER friends with Tyler. She did come in contact with him on one other day.

I hope you didn't think I was jumping on you because I really didn't mean to make you feel like I was. I think you must have added to your post as I hit quote because I didn't even see the end part and was just replying with my thoughts.

No, I don't mean that in a bad way. I was just surprised so many had something to say about my post! I didn't think it was anything really...interesting. Oh, and sorry for editing. I am using a new tablet, and I so often post before I mean to. I've never used one before, and I'm not very technologically talented.

LE is aware.

About a year ago, my daughter (unfortunately) went to an event with a friend and their family. There was another kid (the friend of a friend) that brought Tyler along. Thank goodness, they rode with the kid's parents to the event and my daughter was not in the car with him.

Tyler's looks have changed so much in the past year that she didn't even realize that it was the same person. She said the group and two sets of parents spent the day together. She said that Tyler was very nice and very well-mannered. SCAREY!!!!!

My dau

That's weird because it sounds like he's been causing some problems in the neighborhood and vandalizing cars. His FB page doesn't paint a pretty picture of him either.

I think there may be quite a few men who are freaking out right now because Holder is in custody and has already told LE that he's had sex with men. He's apparently ' heterosexual' , having a girlfriend and I would imagine his encounters with men were his alter/ nightlife/ secret life. These men are not boyfriends necessarily but more like booty calls or something? I bet there are men nearby with wives and families who do not want him talking anymore. LE will want to speak with anyone he's had relationships with and those relationships, however brief and secretive will count and those men will know it. So anyone acting dodgy or shady might be afraid of what Holder will say but not necessarily related to Alanna's murder. SUPERMOOOO!

I hope all these friends are being interviewed, if you have any knowledge of who hung out with Tyler, you should report it. You never know, maybe someone he was friends with might have some additional info.

Saginaw is small. I also know someone that has direct knowledge that the <MODSNIP>

The two kids that know Tyler haven't hung out with him in several months. <MODSNIP>

The two kids are actually family members of child's friend....confusing...I just want to make it clear that my child was NEVER friends with Tyler. She did come in contact with him on one other day.

:Welcome1: Dixiesnoop

That's weird because it sounds like he's been causing some problems in the neighborhood and vandalizing cars. His FB page doesn't paint a pretty picture of him either.

If the case described happened a year ago TH might not at that time have been as deep in whatever mental weirdness has consumed him. Sociopaths are able to keep up a "normal" front for a period of time, but it stresses them a lot.

TH has a YouTube. I checked the search feature and didn't see it was already posted.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv3nzgxHI4G8hRbB3d96U2w

The fact he made the comment about a cannibal six months ago is highly disturbing in of itself.

:banghead: I'm appalled by anything the did or talked about.:banghead:

I've had nightmares about little Alanna for 2 nights. I have loved ones close to her age and Ill say this: I couldn't survive if this happened. IF I did survive the perp wouldn't.

How will her parents make it through trial? :please:
moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members