GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They had police tape up spanning the intersection, at least in every shot I saw, and only one cone in one particular spot.

(I'm not sure what specific theory I'm responding to here, I just posted about the cone a lot in the early days.)

Who knows, then. Could have been marking a piece of potential evidence in the intersection or something.

Holy cow! And he matches the description of what I see (remember I've seen kittens) in the enhanced vehicle image, right down to the haircut and white T! Indeed, someone in LE needs to check that dude out!

Dude is a bit twitchy don't you think..

Which is why i said WISH the subject could be off limits, not SHOULD be.
I think people are reaching for crazy possibilities and no one has even mentioned he was just a twisted creep who raped a kid. Like I said, it's my OPINION.

I must be reading that line wrong because everyone thinks Holder was a twisted creep, and many people think it was simply a crime of opportunity.

I must be reading that line wrong because everyone thinks Holder was a twisted creep, and many people think it was simply a crime of opportunity.

I've noticed more people speculating about revenge and jealous, to be honest. Which, in my opinion, is really not all that probable. What I meant (and did not communicate well) was that it seems people need a reason. Something that drove him to do this. There is so much speculation on why, and I find it odd, that so many can't accept that he was really just messed up and twisted with crazy fantasies.
Instead, he was jealous of two dads, he hated their lifestyle, his mom did drugs around him, etc. I don't see any of these being a legitimate reason for sodomized and killing a child. Obviously, JMO.

Yeah, it got me thinking about the mystery piece of plastic. If anyone remembers what I'm talking about.

We hashed the piece of plastic around for a few. I thought it was part of the black plastic garbage bag.

I've noticed more people speculating about revenge and jealous, to be honest. Which, in my opinion, is really not all that probable.

Nothing about this crime is probable to begin with. :twocents:

Holy cow! And he matches the description of what I see (remember I've seen kittens) in the enhanced vehicle image, right down to the haircut and white T! Indeed, someone in LE needs to check that dude out!

I think he's the guy in the white car in google street view. SAME SHOES.

I'll add my attachment link again.

I've looked for this guy's name and found nothing, btw. Anyone local know who "KW" is?

I've noticed more people speculating about revenge and jealous, to be honest. Which, in my opinion, is really not all that probable. What I meant (and did not communicate well) was that it seems people need a reason. Something that drove him to do this. There is so much speculation on why, and I find it odd, that so many can't accept that he was really just messed up and twisted with crazy fantasies.
Instead, he was jealous of two dads, he hated their lifestyle, his mom did drugs around him, etc. I don't see any of these being a legitimate reason for sodomized and killing a child. Obviously, JMO.

Of course not, and I don't think anyone has insinuated it is. But why Alanna? Why then? Possible he was escalating and we don't know. Possible he just snapped right there, possible he was encouraged, or possible he was jealous because Alanna was at 6 years old, everything he wasn't. Smart, funny, cute, loved and she had 2 fathers, something he didn't seem to have in his life. At this time we don't know, we may never know but we're here because we want to know, and people are just trying to understand. All JMOO :)

ETA: I didn't mean to say he wasn't loved but he may not have felt it *shrugs*

I don't really understand why thinking the family was targeted specifically means someone can't accept that some people kill just because they are messed up. I think everyone on WS is aware that people are killed randomly or because of opportunity, etc.

Wow. Who is saying that any reason Holder had for killing Alanna is legitimate? This is very insulting IMO.

From the transcript of today's interview.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Pa...ld-Describe-Suspect-as-Monster-216903981.html

But Ing said it was premature to talk about the possibility of a second suspect in Gallagher's death.

"It's premature to talk about a second arrest or anything like that, but I can tell you, we are far from being done with this investigation," he said.

Is this the first time Ing has said it's premature to talk about a 2nd suspect?

Wow. Who is saying that any reason Holder had for killing Alanna is legitimate? This is very insulting IMO.

Yikes, I did NOT mean that!! Oh goodness, no. I'm precisely trying to make that point. I find it insulting that people seem to be finding a reason for it, that's good enough, or makes enough sense. There isn't a reason that will ever make sense. Least of all, anything having to do with the parents. (IMO.) Wow, I so did not mean to imply the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member