GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two thoughts after catching up this morning:

If LE is sure TH's car did not leave on the 1st, I'm wondering if one of the cameras actually shows the driveway or part of it. In that case, they may have footage of a black car in the driveway or backing into the garage but are unable to identify it. Hence, showing all of us two black cars that aren't regular to the neighborhood, trying to determine which is the suspect vehicle?

Second, what if TH and a buddy were sitting around getting high, playing games and saw her outside? Maybe they thought it would be "fun" to mess with her and then had to figure out a way to get rid of her after it went too far.

As an aside, for some reason, the unknown brown liquid...my first thought was maple syrup. Maybe it was motor oil or something else they thought would help disguise her fair coloring and/or assist with the bags/tarp covering.

It's really hard to try to put myself into his brain!

RBBM Was the unknown liquid brown? Wow, I missed that. This was really a freak.

MOO

Right guys, I have reason to believe the Google Maps satellite images are quite old, maybe a number of years old in fact.

If you view the same images on Google Earth the most recent one images are from 4/11/2013. You can also go back a number of years.

There are quite a few differences regarding things in peoples gardens when comparing the 4/11/2013 satellite views in google earth when compared to those in google maps.

But if you go back to 2011 in Google Earth, a LOT of things do match up with the images in Google Earth such as slides, trampolines, sheds and canopies.

Another reason I believe the Google Maps images are quite old is because the Google Maps images show a shed and trampoline in the back garden of TH. In the April 2013 images in Google Earth, the shed is no longer there (just the outline in the grass) and same with the trampoline. There is also a video from a news helicopter showing no shed in TH's back garden which was taken on the day of the shooting/arrest.

And I know it does say 2013 in Google Maps. But I know for a fact a lot of it is not true. It says 2013 in my neighbourhood, but it shows my sisters old car that she sold 3 years ago.

EDIT - Here are a couple of examples. There's tons more that prove that the Google Maps satellite images are at least 3 or 4 years old, but here are just 2:

TH's back yard:

WDiLiQf.jpg

Neighbours back yards on Babbling Brook:

D6JFwEl.jpg

Two thoughts after catching up this morning:

If LE is sure TH's car did not leave on the 1st, I'm wondering if one of the cameras actually shows the driveway or part of it. In that case, they may have footage of a black car in the driveway or backing into the garage but are unable to identify it. Hence, showing all of us two black cars that aren't regular to the neighborhood, trying to determine which is the suspect vehicle?

Second, what if TH and a buddy were sitting around getting high, playing games and saw her outside? Maybe they thought it would be "fun" to mess with her and then had to figure out a way to get rid of her after it went too far.

As an aside, for some reason, the unknown brown liquid...my first thought was maple syrup. Maybe it was motor oil or something else they thought would help disguise her fair coloring and/or assist with the bags/tarp covering.

BBM, but is there a chance you're getting scanner info from the fire (brown liquid mentioned) mixed up with the arrest warrant (unknown liquid mentioned)?

I doubt if Alana considered him a stranger. She has seen him for years.

He sure looks scary now, but a few months ago he looked more like a normal kid.

He may have heard or witnessed the fact that she could not play with the other children.

He could have offered her something to make her feel better. A popsicle or who knows what.

Or the dogs.

BBM, but is there a chance you're getting scanner info from the fire (brown liquid mentioned) mixed up with the arrest warrant (unknown liquid mentioned)?

I think even a mod could make that mistake. This case is confusing! :seeya:
It was only an "unknown liquid" that was found on Alanna as far as we know.

I know we are all talking about theories for his motives, or why. I haven't really seen anyone suggest the theory that this was just a deviant individual, with twisted fantasies, who preyed on those weaker then him. He has a history of picking on those who are more vulnerable. He has a history of bullying those in his path, and in his vicinity. I would think if his target was the Gallaghers, there would have been more of a history there. In fact, I think it's sad that their personal life is still presented as so crazy, that someone would be made so angry by it...someone could kill their child over it. I agree with whoever said it before, it's insulting to them. I kind of wish that could just be off limits, at this point.

Totally, and respectfully MOO.

RBBM

1). Attempting to understand it so we can see it coming if it happens again, or even prevent it if at all possible.

2). Order a box of baby chicks, watch the chicks if ONE CHICK has even a spot on it's beak the other chickens will pick it to death. I don't think in my opinion that other people are going so crazy about these folk's lifestyle. I think ANYTHING would have set this off.

3). Even though it's been brought up on here I don't think the idea of him targeting them and then killing their daughter has been tossed on the wall and stuck. Most on here have said they thought it was pure opportunity. I'm inclined to agree.

Classmates of Holder have described how the socially awkward teenager had a love of weapons, carried knives, and would crack sick jokes about rape.

Mikayla Dawson, 16, remembered him as an 'angry person' from Wayside Middle School.

She said: 'He was the kid that you were always really nice to because you didn’t know if he was going to come shoot up the school.'

Police have now confirmed neighbours have described Holder to them as a 'troublemaker' and that he had been involved in 'criminal mischief' in the area.

Lauren Allen, 15, recalled a confrontation between her older brother and Holder a few years ago after a rare snowfall, when Holder destroyed a snowman her brother had built.

In retaliation, Lauren's brother threw a snowball at Holder, who 'just turned around and pulled out his pocket knife'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2377797/Alanna-Gallagher-death-Mother-girl-6-dead-tarp-street-speaks-time-bomb-teenage-neighbor-raped-suffocated-daughter-death.html

Yeah he sounds like the gem of the neighborhood. This guy obviously had anger issues. His mother has a love for guns, I've seen the pictures of her holding weapons. it's like the Sandy Hook case all over again. Mom has an unstable son and plenty of weapons in the house. The fact that he was smoking dope in the house leads me to believe there wasn't much parenting going on.

Please.

RBBM.

To add to the above

I know this is probably nothing but worth pointing out. I know a few of the younger generation like to keep their wheels, especially designer ones when having a new vehicle. Check out the wheels.

This is from the google street view of the vehicle on TH's drive, taken April 2013

wE1KjFc.png

And this is the suspicious vehicle on the day of the murder:

qu2LaIG.jpg

Thats a great spot!!

Right guys, I have reason to believe the Google Maps satellite images are quite old, maybe a number of years old in fact.

If you view the same images on Google Earth the most recent one images are from 4/11/2013. You can also go back a number of years.

There are quite a few differences regarding things in peoples gardens when comparing the 4/11/2013 satellite views in google earth when compared to those in google maps.

But if you go back to 2011 in Google Earth, a LOT of things do match up with the images in Google Earth such as slides, trampolines, sheds and canopies.

Another reason I believe the Google Maps images are quite old is because the Google Maps images show a shed and trampoline in the back garden of TH. In the April 2013 images in Google Earth, the shed is no longer there (just the outline in the grass) and same with the trampoline. There is also a video from a news helicopter showing no shed in TH's back garden which was taken on the day of the shooting/arrest.

And I know it does say 2013 in Google Maps. But I know for a fact a lot of it is not true. It says 2013 in my neighbourhood, but it shows my sisters old car that she sold 3 years ago.

ITA. Plus they have an extra tree there that they no longer have. I must be super strange because, at first, I kept thinking that it could not be their house because it had too many trees. I was really confused for a minute. :floorlaugh:

Then I noticed the dead grass, no leaves on trees and the other stuff so I went over to my house in Saginaw. Based on our cars and neighbors I am going to agree with you on a couple of years old even though my address shows @2013 as well.

RSBM BBM

The arrest warrant didn't specify that the liquid was brown. You are criss crossing something from the scanner thread.

The arrest warrant only said, "an unknown liquid" Many of us have surmised that it could be bleach or diluted bleach, because the search warrant for the Gallagher's home included hot tub water and hot tub chemicals.

Here's a link to the post in the scanner forum that I'm certain you are thinking of and criss crossing with the unknown liquid found on Alanna's clothes and body: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Sorry to quote myself but I have made a couple of examples. There are numerous other examples along the street too. This is why we can't count on Google Maps satellite imagery when looking for cars because they are at least 3 or 4 years old in this area.

Here is an example in TH's back yard:

WDiLiQf.jpg

Another example in 2 neighbours backyards in Babbling Brook:

D6JFwEl.jpg

Wow, I'm so sorry. I just went back to the arrest warrant. I seriously had connected unknown liquid and brown from the first moment! I think it must have come from unknown liquid and brown belt! Now the maple syrup image can leave my brain...

:eek:kay:

In all the photos I've seen of the wrapped tarp, it has been near the curb a few feet short of the stop sign. However, I have seen others post that it was in the middle of the intersection. Do we know definitively exactly where it was when it was discovered? Did the discoverers move it?

Sorry if this has already been hashed and rehashed. I just haven't seen it.

It has been hashed and rehashed, but no absolute conclusions (do we EVER come to absolute conclusions 'round here?) But I believe the general consensus is that she was NOT moved.

I pointed out in a post that I can't find, that later news articles stopped saying "In the Middle of the road," and started saying, "by the side of the road."

I don't think she was ever literally in the MIDDLE, as in center. MOO

I cannot believe that he has not done something to children before,

We do not know about Austin Sigg. But he had a history of attempted rape.

Jared Harrell was into child *advertiser censored* and had molested a three year old.

I wonder if TH's bullying would count in a profile of child killers?

There is a stressor. Loss of his job and maybe other things?

I sure hope we get a profile on him.

What kind of car is that white car? It looks fancy.

There's another link I need for the Who's Who.

I need the video of the grandmother who said Alanna cried when she wanted to go home. The on screen name identified her as Y*olan*d*a Si*e*r*ra, but I'm Pretty sure it was actually K**advertiser censored*y* St*e*if* and somehow the news channel got their names mixed up. Because we have other video of Yo*l**advertiser censored*nd*a S*ie*r*ra at this link and it's not the gray haired crying grandmother lady.

This one? http://www.nbcdfw.com/video/#!/news/local/Saginaw-Neighborhood-in-Shock-/214063901

I thought in the interview with LG about the fire, when she said a neighbor knocked, that she was gesturing toward her left. Standing on her front porch, isn't TH"s home to THEIR right? Maybe I have the homes mixed up . tia

No his house would be on the left

Yeah I want to say it looks like an older model BMW too.

Someone earlier pointed out that it might be an older Acura Legend.

1992_acura_legend_ls_13249111.jpg

qu2LaIG.jpg

From looking at the front of the Acura, the bumper seems to stick out a little too far when comparing it to the surveillance shot.

I think the middle of the road is what made everyone think she fell out. Pull up to the stop sign and 'stop', open the door and push her out. That be like she is by the curb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StuartGotz