Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two thoughts after catching up this morning:

If LE is sure TH's car did not leave on the 1st, I'm wondering if one of the cameras actually shows the driveway or part of it. In that case, they may have footage of a black car in the driveway or backing into the garage but are unable to identify it. Hence, showing all of us two black cars that aren't regular to the neighborhood, trying to determine which is the suspect vehicle?

Second, what if TH and a buddy were sitting around getting high, playing games and saw her outside? Maybe they thought it would be "fun" to mess with her and then had to figure out a way to get rid of her after it went too far.

As an aside, for some reason, the unknown brown liquid...my first thought was maple syrup. Maybe it was motor oil or something else they thought would help disguise her fair coloring and/or assist with the bags/tarp covering.

It's really hard to try to put myself into his brain!

Hey I copied your picture as is and took it to Picmonkey.com and used the Infrared filter on it and oddley enough it looks like someone is in the backseat of that car. I can see the sillouette of a chin, neck & shoulder. There is a sun-glare on the head above the chin.

I think it's just the trim.
The car that drove by in the news report was a Dodge Challenger.
The one in the surveillance video is definitely NOT a Dodge Challenger.

We are very very into BMW's. There is a chance the first car in surveillance video is a BMW. :seeya:

This picture to show the black trim, is a BMW E36 M3.
Used to have one JUST like it. Same color and everything. :seeya:

8nkz.jpg

http://www.bmwe36blog.com/image-vie.../avus-blue-bmw-e36-m3/avus-blue-bmw-e36-m3-03

This crime would have happened regardless of the fact that Alana had two fathers IMO. I guess I am a little offended that it keeps being brought up and wonder why. TH is evil and sadistic and he preyed on a child. He also terrorized others that he came in contact with. If he had only targeted the Gallaghers all along then I think it would be justifiable to consider this a hate crime but it has been proven he was a mean bully that others feared.

I think the point people are making... is similar to some serial killers.
We have had serial killers who intentionally targeted women they saw as bad mothers.
They did this because they had their own Mommy issues. They were punishing women for their mother's sins.
We've had serial killers who intentionally targeted people who had something they did not.

Obviously we can't know what Tyler was thinking.
However, I don't think it's that much of a stretch in this case.

Tyler doesn't have a Dad, but Dad is happily raising his other kids including a baby.
Is there resentment there? He seems to have resentment for LOTS of things, so I wouldn't doubt it.

Alanna is out looking for someone to play with in the neighborhood.
Maybe she complained about the fact that no one would play with her.

Maybe he thought "You selfish brat, you have 2 Dad's at home and you are complaining?!"
Maybe he was triggered by the fact that his baby sister and Alannah's names sound very similar?

Maybe he would have taken any child that showed up at that time.
Or maybe he just decided this one would be perfect to punish her for having what he did not.

I don't know, but I think it's just as valid of a theory as anything else is. :twocents:

I don't know, I just wonder if the blue car in the driveway is the car #1 in the LE poster. (The newer/possibly blue car, to my eyes.)

EDIT: But depending on how new these photos are, someone who is sharp-eyed may be able to spot the silver tarp on the woodpile that should be back there.

So hard to tell, but this pic does show some kind of white/silver rim or hub cap that is different than the suspect vehicle. However the owner could have changed wheels, rims, or just ditched the hubcaps.

Two thoughts after catching up this morning:

If LE is sure TH's car did not leave on the 1st, I'm wondering if one of the cameras actually shows the driveway or part of it. In that case, they may have footage of a black car in the driveway or backing into the garage but are unable to identify it. Hence, showing all of us two black cars that aren't regular to the neighborhood, trying to determine which is the suspect vehicle?

Second, what if TH and a buddy were sitting around getting high, playing games and saw her outside? Maybe they thought it would be "fun" to mess with her and then had to figure out a way to get rid of her after it went too far.

As an aside, for some reason, the unknown brown liquid...my first thought was maple syrup. Maybe it was motor oil or something else they thought would help disguise her fair coloring and/or assist with the bags/tarp covering.

It's really hard to try to put myself into his brain!

bbm

The warrant states his car never left Babbling Brook Drive that day, not his driveway. It also states in the same paragraph the exact location of the 2 camera's at either end of the street. So that is how they know it never left his street.

Yes, I believe so. If I'm correct Alanna's house is two doors down, with the play equipment in the back.

What else do you think is in TH's backyard there?

There's a shed. I don't see the tarp covering wood. But it could be there.

There is a different aerial view on Google Earth compared to Google maps.

The Google Earth one was taken 11 April 2013. So not too long ago. The same white car as seen in the street view can be seen parked on the road outside TH's house.

Who is this person? Maybe they have since had a new car....

FRuJpKc.png

Looks like the same white car in TH's driveway where Google captured them shooting the bird. IMO

Wonder why they waited until Tuesday to serve the arrest warrants?

Hoping for tips on the cars?

Suffice to say that LE wanted more evidence, and perhaps they were trying to determine his accomplice(s) if there are any.

LE picked up the Holder garbage on Monday the 22nd (as per affidavit) and obtained the cross-weave garbage bag match to the bag Alanna was in, in addition to more red tape matching that with which Alanna was murdered.

The Chief did not reply to a tip that was sent into him Monday night, and he had done so in the past, fwiw.

I know we are all talking about theories for his motives, or why. I haven't really seen anyone suggest the theory that this was just a deviant individual, with twisted fantasies, who preyed on those weaker then him. He has a history of picking on those who are more vulnerable. He has a history of bullying those in his path, and in his vicinity. I would think if his target was the Gallaghers, there would have been more of a history there. In fact, I think it's sad that their personal life is still presented as so crazy, that someone would be made so angry by it...someone could kill their child over it. I agree with whoever said it before, it's insulting to them. I kind of wish that could just be off limits, at this point.

Totally, and respectfully MOO.

Seeing those pictures of that with all the smoke around his face, makes me feel sick and :furious:

How terrified precious Alanna must have been. :(

I know we are all talking about theories for his motives, or why. I haven't really seen anyone suggest the theory that this was just a deviant individual, with twisted fantasies, who preyed on those weaker then him. He has a history of picking on those who are more vulnerable. He has a history of bullying those in his path, and in his vicinity. I would think if his target was the Gallaghers, there would have been more of a history there. In fact, I think it's sad that their personal life is still presented as so crazy, that someone would be made so angry by it...someone could kill their child over it. I agree with whoever said it before, it's insulting to them. I kind of wish that could just be off limits, at this point.

ITA, well said. Sick ba$&ard. Enough already.

Yes, I believe so. If I'm correct Alanna's house is two doors down, with the play equipment in the back.

What else do you think is in TH's backyard there?

http://neighbors.whitepages.com/search/neighbor_search/641-Babbling-Brook/Saginaw-Texas

TH's house in numbered 10. You can see some of the stuff in his yard on zoom and rotating the angles. Hope this helps.

Also, saw a yellow chair in his yard from the video being shot from a news helicopter yesterday, along with a table.

I have a family member who is polyamorous.
I also have a gay brother.
I am NOT judging them at all.
This would apply if Alanna had a Daddy and a Stepdaddy too.

This kid was ANGRY.
A LOT of kids would be angry in this situation.
Yes, it is certainly possible he would have taken any child at all. I DID address that in my post.

This certainly could have been a hate crime. However, I don't think ANY theory is better than another.
I am here to try and UNDERSTAND why people do horrible things. Otherwise, what's the point?
This guy is obviously angry and vindictive... we don't know WHAT his motive was in Alanna's case.

There simply appears to be more of a "history" with the suspect and victim's family than in other cases.
Somer, Sierra, Jessica, Danielle, Jersey, Riley... none had previous run ins with the perp to my knowledge.
I can't think of another case where a neighbor killed a child AND had previous run ins with the family. :twocents:

I think it's worth looking into the reasons that he did what he did.

Yes he intimidated and harassed most of the neighborhood.
Did he damage any other property or people in the neighborhood? Or just the Gallagher's?
Plenty of people fight against a type of lifestyle while secretly living it themselves.
Pedophiles who hate gay people. Anti-gay activists who are gay themselves. Hypocrites are everywhere. :twocents:

We are not blaming or judging the family. Simply pointing out what might have triggered the suspect.
I also pointed out earlier he had just lost his job, that may have triggered him as well. :twocents:

There is a different aerial view on Google Earth compared to Google maps.

The Google Earth one was taken 11 April 2013. So not too long ago. The same white car as seen in the street view can be seen parked on the road outside TH's house.

Who is this person? Maybe they have since had a new car....

FRuJpKc.png

Thank you. Okay that one is new. That must have been around the time our friend's face met the ground on the highway near us b/c his motorcycle is in our driveway.

This kid was ANGRY.
Yes, it is certainly possible he would have taken any child at all. I DID address that in my post.

This certainly could have been a hate crime. However, I don't think ANY theory is better than another.
I am here to try and UNDERSTAND why people do horrible things. Otherwise, what's the point?
This guy is obviously angry and vindictive... we don't know WHAT his motive was in Alanna's case.

There simply appears to be more of a "history" with the suspect and victim's family than in other cases.
Somer, Sierra, Jessica, Danielle, Jersey, Riley... none had previous run ins with the perp to my knowledge.
I can't think of another case where a neighbor killed a child AND had previous run ins with the family. :twocents:

Did he damage any other property or people in the neighborhood? Or just the Gallagher's?
Plenty of people fight against a type of lifestyle while secretly living it themselves.
Pedophiles who hate gay people. Anti-gay activists who are gay themselves. Hypocrites are everywhere. :twocents:

We are not blaming or judging the family. Simply pointing out what might have triggered the suspect.
I also pointed out earlier he had just lost his job, that may have triggered him as well. :twocents:

The police said he had a history of NEIGHBORHOOD mischief. Not targeted mischief. The Gallaghers have only mentioned the one incident. Yet, if you look back through this thread, the are multiple other people who also have history with them. They live two doors down, and the cars are in the driveway. It's only now, that we think it could be connected. That was quite a while ago, as well. He has a history of bullying many people, not just certain targets. I don't consider slashed tires a real history, since he is known in the neighborhood as causing problems for others. I consider them two doors down and convenient. Perhaps, Alanna was convenient also.

As I said before, it's MOO.

This kid was ANGRY.

I appreciate your post.

I have a feeling that AH's dealings with the AG family were simply a matter of proximity, and his abuse and murder of AG were crimes of opportunity. It could have been any other neighbor's family and any other child within easy reach up and down the street. He was not just a menace to the AG family but seemed to go out seeking trouble and to make his sinister presence felt to whomever happened to cross his path.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seasonofthewolf