GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to TH using his mothers car......She could have come home and jumped in the shower. That would have given him enough time to quickly dispose of Alana. But, I would think that LE would see moms car leaving again after arriving home and they would process her vehicle if that's the case. Of course we do not know if they have checked her vehicle or not.

I would think his mother knows something. Especially if the crime scene was at the home and he did anything to try and cover it up. Why do I think he is to lazy to even try to do that? lol Mom comes home and the house smells like bleach?

In all the photos I've seen of the wrapped tarp, it has been near the curb a few feet short of the stop sign. However, I have seen others post that it was in the middle of the intersection. Do we know definitively exactly where it was when it was discovered? Did the discoverers move it?

Sorry if this has already been hashed and rehashed. I just haven't seen it.

IMO This scenario could be accomplished without the car even stopping, just slowing down.

I doubt if Alana considered him a stranger. She has seen him for years.

He sure looks scary now, but a few months ago he looked more like a normal kid.

He may have heard or witnessed the fact that she could not play with the other children.

He could have offered her something to make her feel better. A popsicle or who knows what.

Me too:

I wonder if the Gallagher family pressed charges for the tire slashing? It made me curious when Karl said that was one situation in which he wondered if they could have done something different to prevent Alanna's death. (FWIW, "no," but that's how our brains work as parents when bad things happen to our kids. My daughter was recently diagnosed with a chronic, life threatening illness, and I spent weeks looking up the risk factors, and correlated environmental factors, and genetics; second guessing every related parenting choice I'd made, wondering if I could have stopped it if I'd only……" the answer is, "no." You did the best you could with the resources you had at the time, and your heart was in the right place in making the best possible choices for you daughter. ). But Karl's musing make me wonder, what they decided to do. Press charges or not?

It's becoming clear that IBSleuthin was spot on with her "bravado, bully, macho" assessment. I think slashing their tires, and then knocking on the door to say they were flat was another example of that. That behavior of knocking on the door to tell them about the tires sounds like the bully in the school cafeteria who knocks your lunch tray out of your hands, and then sneers at you and says, "you dropped something."

I've changed my mind. Upon hearing the tire stories, I believe he started the fires too. This attention seeking is also why he texted the girl.

(As an aside, his initials being TH is driving me crazy, after following Kyron Horman for so long TH will forever be Terry Horman to me)

Hi Greenpalm.

As parents we are always second guessing ourselves. I'll keep your daughter and your family in my prayers.

I don't think they pressed chargers against TH for slashing their tires. Of course that is only my opinion but in the video KG said something about LE figured out it was TH and they (LE) dealt with it. They seem to be so easy going. I, for one have come to admire them in a lot of ways.

OT: I too was an avid follower of Kyron's ..... too bad we couldn't lock the two TH's in a room together. kwim?

MOO

SBM

Someone on here posted they thought this car might be blue in color.
Wish they would give out more details about these two cars, the red pickup, and any others they are wanting info on.
It's hard to help if someone doesn't at least know the colors and/or make of the vehicles.

MOO

I'm not sure of their reasoning for not releasing make and model of the vehicles. I can't imagine them not being able to identify M/M with the resources they have. The smaller newer looking vehicle I'm almost positive is a current gen Lancer, this comes from people here and elsewhere that I've seen discussed. The second older looking car is a little more tricky. I originally thought it looked like a 90's model Galant, I still think that's a possibility but other possibilities that I've seen thrown around are.

BMW (E39) 5 series
BMW (E36) 3 series
90's model Honda Accord

Actually, I think there might be a passenger in this vehicle. I've enlarged and manipulated the photo and what I'm seeing could just be pixelated area in the image...but it sure looks like a person to me.

*Note* When I added light to the photo it brought out the blue, the car might not be blue, the result could simply be the editing.

On the aerial view (on Google) there is a dark blue car in his driveway but when you go to street view it's a white one. I'm not sure how old the aerial view is but it's still interesting none the less.

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=...pn=8.393185,21.643066&oq=babb&t=h&mra=ls&z=21

This and his PIC must have thought they had pulled off the perfect crime. Sickening what I'm reading.

RIP sweet Alanna

I don't mean this to be snarky, at all. BUT, I don't see a guy who sticks hoses up his butt and rapes little girls...caring about other lifestyles. He probably saw Alanna all the time. I think he either fixated on her, or simply took the opportunity. Either way, I don't think this has to do with his lifestyle. I'd be curious if any other girls her age, were allowed out by themselves. I say that, because maybe she was the only one he could truly target. Perhaps, other little girls were in groups or with parents. Or, he would have snatched the next one to come along. We don't know for sure, but I don't think it's anything to do with the parents.

Being a sexual predator doesn't automatically make someone an accepting, open person of every lifestyle out there. I also don't see how the garden hose incident means that TH wouldn't have a problem with an unconventional family. There are a lot of hypocrites out there.

Actually, I think there might be a passenger in this vehicle. I've enlarged and manipulated the photo and what I'm seeing could just be pixelated area in the image...but it sure looks like a person to me.

*Note* When I added light to the photo it brought out the blue, the car might not be blue, the result could simply be the editing.

From the day those photos were released I've spent a lot of time looking at them. I was convinced I see the driver, arm outstretched, white T shirt on, possibly with black trim at elbow, either dark haired or fair/blond haired with black cap or hat on.

Just now I realised the driver would be on the LEFT side of the car not on the right like here. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: Feeling a bit of an eejit cos I did know that. So yes, I do see a PASSENGER in that car.

From the day those photos were released I've spent a lot of time looking at them. I was convinced I see the driver, arm outstretched, white T shirt on, possibly with black trim at elbow, either dark haired or fair/blond haired with black cap or hat on.

Just now I realised the driver would be on the LEFT side of the car not on the right like here. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: Feeling a bit of an eejit cos I did know that. So yes, I do see a PASSENGER in that car.

Certainly looks like *something* is in the passenger window.

In regards to TH using his mothers car......She could have come home and jumped in the shower. That would have given him enough time to quickly dispose of Alana. But, I would think that LE would see moms car leaving again after arriving home and they would process her vehicle if that's the case. Of course we do not know if they have checked her vehicle or not.

I would think his mother knows something. Especially if the crime scene was at the home and he did anything to try and cover it up. Why do I think he is to lazy to even try to do that? lol Mom comes home and the house smells like bleach?

Mom has to know what's going on, especially if he cleaned up with bleach IMO. He doesn't strike me as someone who would sanitize the house for the heck of it lol. Also, I can't help but think that mom had to have at least had a feeling something was up when she saw the tarp. Personally, I pay little attention to those kinds of things normally but I think I would notice if an identical one was missing from my backyard. I don't really think she's the accomplice or anything. I think she's probably in denial and I don't have kids myself, but I'm pretty sure I would be too. Moo and all that jazz.

Being a sexual predator doesn't automatically make someone an accepting, open person of every lifestyle out there. I also don't see how the garden hose incident means that TH wouldn't have a problem with an unconventional family. There are a lot of hypocrites out there.

Yes. But I just really don't think he sodomized and suffocated their daughter, because he didn't like their lifestyle. That's a personal, sadistic crime. I think it shows Alanna was the sole target of his sick fantasies.

I'm not saying what you suggest isn't a possibility, I think anything is right now. I also think we are trying to explain her murder, in ways we can understand. We really just can't. He's deviant and sadistic. It's no surprise to me, that his fantasies involve a young child. He has a history of wanting to be a tough guy and bullying.

I don't know that he would find it objectionable. Maybe there *is* jealousy involved, but jealousy that he wasn't included in the polyamory. Wonder if he ever tried to suggest that to KG, LG, or MM?

I tend to agree with this. So did he slash their tires? How long ago was that incident. Just weird.

Right under the red circle, is that a pink 'go faster' stripe?
Like the one that drives past a reporter when he is talking about cops visiting TH. The car that passes a reporter shows someone waving as they drive past.

I agree. Looks like a person in the circle.

On the aerial view (on Google) there is a dark blue car in his driveway but when you go to street view it's a white one. I'm not sure how old the aerial view is but it's still interesting none the less.

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=...pn=8.393185,21.643066&oq=babb&t=h&mra=ls&z=21

I live in another suburb of Fort Worth. My aerial view for my house looks like it was sometime around 2010-2011. Looks like our BBQ pit is there we didnt get that till 2010 and there are trees we started cutting down I think in March 2011 that are still around.

Question about the tire slashing. Was TH required to compensate the Gallaghers after it was discovered he damaged the tire ? Tires can be an extra expense many people wouldn't`t want, esp if a jerk caused it.

Blessings on you and your daughter. Our 23 year old son was diagnosed in January with stage 4 stomach cancer. I completely understand the "what did I do wrong that caused this" feeling. And you're right--there's nothing.

Prayers for your family too Midwestmama. I can't even imagine ........

Hey I copied your picture as is and took it to Picmonkey.com and used the Infrared filter on it and oddley enough it looks like someone is in the backseat of that car. I can see the sillouette of a chin, neck & shoulder. There is a sun-glare on the head above the chin.

This crime would have happened regardless of the fact that Alana had two fathers IMO. I guess I am a little offended that it keeps being brought up and wonder why. TH is evil and sadistic and he preyed on a child. He also terrorized others that he came in contact with. If he had only targeted the Gallaghers all along then I think it would be justifiable to consider this a hate crime but it has been proven he was a mean bully that others feared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop