Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting story!

First responders retell story of saving detective shot by Saginaw suspect
http://www.wfaa.com/home/First-resp...ective-shot-by-Saginaw-suspect-216842341.html
"To be honest , I didn't think he was going to make it,” Meroney said Wednesday. "I didn't either," added fellow fire fighter Mark Perry.
Doubts crept in. They pushed them out.
"Is this my brother going to die?” Meroney wondered. “How am I going to live with that, or explain to his family what happened?”

Thank you for this link. It gave me goosebumps and made me cry. I'm so thankful for the care he received and also for his will to live.

MOO

I think this one was very wounded very early, was never protected, self loathing and has an overwhelming rage. I do not believe he's a born psychopath Imo he was created. I believe he's every bit as damaged, dangerous and unfixable as the born type. All IMO

Took me a while to get to the end.

I believe that TH did have an accomplice, and that accomplice is the one who dumped the body.

Why?

In the BOLO for the 2 black cars that were lingering (Passed by 1st camera and took X amount of hours before being seen by the second camera), neither car was shown to have a passenger. LE would have photos from both surveillance camera, and it could be shown that TH would have been a passenger.

In the photos of LE at TH's house, his grass really was in need of mowing.

Actually, I think there might be a passenger in this vehicle. I've enlarged and manipulated the photo and what I'm seeing could just be pixelated area in the image...but it sure looks like a person to me.

*Note* When I added light to the photo it brought out the blue, the car might not be blue, the result could simply be the editing.

yes yes yes yes yes.

This is exactly what I was trying to say, but didn't say it as well. He targeted them because they appeared "weak" i.e. they were kind and didn't want to press charges, they didn't want to be "mean."

That's why I wonder if they pressed charges about the flat tires, my hunch is that they didn't. I think they didn't because they thought it would provoke him, when perhaps the opposite is true, or perhaps it wouldn't have mattered HOW they responded. He was a bully, and he sniffed out passive people.

That doesn't mean that Alanna's murder was targeted at the family because they were passive. I imagine that was 99% opportunity.
But he's the kind of guy who kicks puppies because he's bigger than they are.

Same deal as my lunch tray analogy.

He's a bully. He's angry, and we can't and won't ever understand, because we aren't like that. We aren't angry with the world…

Thank you IBSleuthin great post.

RBBM

Absolutely agree with you.

And thank you for the compliment I needed it today.

Took me a while to get to the end.

I believe that TH did have an accomplice, and that accomplice is the one who dumped the body.

Why?

In the BOLO for the 2 black cars that were lingering (Passed by 1st camera and took X amount of hours before being seen by the second camera), neither car was shown to have a passenger. LE would have photos from both surveillance camera, and it could be shown that TH would have been a passenger.

In the photos of LE at TH's house, his grass really was in need of mowing.

I question whether TH could have been in the back seat of a car and opened the door and pushed her out .

I really have never met any teens that are into the lives of adult neighbors. They do not care about what their home lives are.

Teens are interested in teens. Old people are old people unless there is something really cool about them.

In his case, that would be doing drugs or giving away sex. Otherwise, who cares what adults are doing?

I think he obviously cared about the adults reaction to the tire slashing. He wanted to get some kind of reaction, or he would not have knocked on their door to tell them more or less, that he had done it.

Clearly he cared very much about how these adults reacted. He was FAR from ignoring them, and they were far from under his radar.

We can debate about why, and I think there are many possibilities, most of them incomprehensible to mentally stable people, so we'll never understand, but he obviously was paying attention to them.

I don't think it had anything to do with the families relationship. He was a menace to the neighborhood in general. I think the Gallagher's were just unfortunate to live 2 doors away from him and when he saw Alana that day right next to his house it was a crime of opportunity. Who knows what sick things or sick thoughts he was doing/having at that time. He's is a sexual deviant. She is small and he had power and control over her. I think he would have preyed on another child had she not been around. I think the non traditional relationship is completely irrelevant. IMO

He poured water on a snowman another child made and pulled a knife. He walked by a house with a metal pipe when confronted for something he did. I'm sure there are many stories we have yet to hear. He didn't target this family for their lifestyle. He targeted anyone that walked in his path.

It scares me that there are many other juveniles/young people out there that have the same characteristics he has.
This is what I really think is the truth about TH.
imo

I question whether TH could have been in the back seat of a car and opened the door and pushed her out .

Possible. He could be laying down in the back seat with her.

(I have got to get that mental image out of my head.)

I think this one was very wounded very early, was never protected, self loathing and has an overwhelming rage. I do not believe he's a born psychopath Imo he was created. I believe he's every bit as damaged, dangerous and unfixable as the born type. All IMO

Agree completely.

Actually, I think there might be a passenger in this vehicle. I've enlarged and manipulated the photo and what I'm seeing could just be pixelated area in the image...but it sure looks like a person to me.

*Note* When I added light to the photo it brought out the blue, the car might not be blue, the result could simply be the editing.

I just wanted to add the thought:
Maybe there was only one driver and no passenger (aside from Alanna in a tarp :( ). Maybe TH had "buddies" over visiting for whatever reason and Tyler "borrowed" the car to make a run. Maybe he said he was grounded with his own car and Mom was checking mileage or some such horse-pucky.

We would only see one person in the car. The "buddy" might never have known what happened to Alanna and just thought they were doing TH a favor. Druggies don't need elaborate excuses or sound logic.

Just babbling.

We do not know if the car went by the North camera twice. I would think going by the South camera on the way out would be the way to the drop off spot. If TH was in the car, they would have to pass by one of the camera again, to bring him back home.
We do not know if the car came back by any of the camera's again, that would indicate that TH was in the car.

As we now know on this case, what's NOT being said that we'd expect "speaks" for itself. What little info we do receive has ended up to be significant.

1. We do know they are looking for two "lingering" cars, and LE has said they are related to this case

2. LE has stated they are looking for "at least" one more person in this case

3. Unfortunately, as I pointed out in the article linked last night, LE also said there was "other physical evidence" that apparently wasn't in the warrant

4. We know her COD, but final autopsy report hasn't been signed out

Based on this, I think we can bet he didn't act alone. With there being two vehicles of interest, we could be looking for "at least" two additional people associated with this?

I'm wondering if TH put her in a trunk, with TH in it too. Then at the stop sign, trunk opens slightly, TH pushes out the package, trunk closes, and they are gone.
so, I need to see those autos again and try and determine if he could have even fit.

I'm trying to find a link to one of the first news stories about Tyler I know they've been linked in this thread. If someone has it handy, I want to add it to his entry on the "Who's Who."

The one where they visited his home for 30 minutes and left with the brown paper evidence bag, and he told the press that they didn't take anything. When I try searching for the news stories now, all I get are hits for the newer stories about the arrest warrant.

TIA!

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Saginaw-Child-Found-in-Tarp-Identified-214189511.html

The original publish date on this post was 7/5.

Not caught up, but did Tyler vandalize anyone else's property or were the Gallaghers his target? I'm wondering if Tyler was jealous of Alanna. Alanna had 3 parents, two of which being dads, while Tyler lived 2 doors away with one parent and no dad.

Capture.jpg

SBM
Someone on here posted they thought this car might be blue in color.
Wish they would give out more details about these two cars, the red pickup, and any others they are wanting info on.
It's hard to help if someone doesn't at least know the colors and/or make of the vehicles.

MOO

Possible. He could be laying down in the back seat with her.

(I have got to get that mental image out of my head.)

I'm not even convinced he is laying down. I just have a hard time with seeing/not seeing things in these video images. IMO, LE knows and maybe it's just a matter of time or getting that last little bit of information before another arrest is made. Similar to how things played out with TH.

I hate to admit it, but in the beginning I was wishing he was shot in the head and on his death bed. This was before there was any question about a second suspect. Now I am hoping he talks and gives them whatever they need to rap this up. I have my suspicions but can't and won't go there. I wouldn't want to falsely accuse someone.

Please keep in mind this is Texas, not Pinellas Co., Florida. He killed a baby girl. They have DNA evidence. I'll be surprised if this punk makes it to trial. There's a prosecutor somewhere in Texas trying to figure out a way around the Supreme Court's decision to not put 17 yr olds to death. I guarantee it!

AMEN to that honey!!

Don't mess with Texas. We are very keen on convicting people down here.No mitigating factors and all that nonesense. We are not a defense attorney's paradise like other states, *ahem* but I digress.

As for TH, let me tell you IMO he is a devious, hideous, evil little punk. I think once everything is spilled we will see dysfunction in his past. I''m not loving some of the stuff I'm hearing from family and friends. It sounds as if he had issues and I dunno if he ever got any help. Its more than being a slacker and smoking pot and drinking. Lots of teen do that around here. He has issues. Im happy he is alive. I want him in court to face AG parents. I want him to answer to someone.

I just feel he has lived a life where he hasnt had to answer to anyone. That just bugs me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foothillbilly